Kyo Uchiha [Done] V128

Height:
5'3"
Weight: 115
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: Gold
Looks Image:
Spoiler:
Looks Description: Kyo is around a normal height for his age, standing at 5'3" and has a weight of 115 pounds. Always one to be unique compared to his other clansmen, the boy has bright gold colored eyes and a light tan complexion. He has raven colored hair that naturally has a bang sticking out from under his black and yellow cap. His attire consists of yellow shorts that have black stripes at the side (he sometimes wears black pants that go an inch under his knee) with a red and white hoodie. Under the hoodie is a black T-Shirt with the Uchiha crest on the back. Covering his feet are regular white sneakers with a red stripe down the middle. On his cap lies a pair of goggles that he uses when necessary, however it's mostly just for style.

Kyo Uchiha [Done] Cy10

Personality Description: Kyo is an individual who can be somewhat loud and rash, simply rushing into various situations without thinking. There are some times where he appears to actually be using his brain, and that's when he's pranking someone. This kid adores any type of pranks (except the ones on him of course, but even those give him a good laugh). His father never approved of that little habit, but Kyo always made up for it by training all the time. The boy tends to get impatient very quickly, always wanting something right at that moment or is too excited to wait. He also has a small bit of stubbornness and refuses to do anything he doesn't want to. Whenever Kyo is angered, it can get very very comical. He can blurt out the most ridiculous things or just walk away fuming.

When I say Kyo loves explosions, I mean he loves it. Almost as much as pranking people. Anything involving fire or just simply blowing things up will catch his attention in a heartbeat. Guess it was a good thing that his clan has fire as a main element. This is also one of the reason to why he enjoys reading Manga, with all the fighting and demolished landscapes. Kyo feels like he's in a completely different world when reading them, and likes to connect himself with the main characters. Since he is an Uchiha, Kyo can get very arrogant in battle and believes he can beat anyone. There are even times where he can show great indifference towards others and go his own way. His unique personality is was makes him different from most people in his clan, and is what makes his father dislike him. Whenever he wants to relax, Kyo simply watches the clouds in the sky. For some reason and always made him calm, calm enough to take a small nap even.

+Dango
+Movies
+Explosions
+Himself
+Pranks
+Sweets

Dislikes:
-Losers
-Peppermint
-The Cold
-Losing
-Annoying Girls