Takigakure

Nira's Kumo relations missions Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nira's Kumo relations missions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nira's Kumo relations missions Empty Nira's Kumo relations missions Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:08 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Name:Wanted: Lightning Sajin
Type: Normal
Mission given by: Inn Owner "Savoy"
Rewards: 300
Participants: Any
Daily: No
Description: Lightning Sajin is a missing Cloud Ninja, having been marked as a wanted criminal, has been spotted hanging around a normally upstanding bar. However the uh…criminal has been infringing on my clientele and upsetting the…"waitresses" liven upstairs. Take care of the schmuck and bring me his head. A message needs to be sent that such behavior won't be tolerated, even from missing ninja.

Name: GODDAMN RASCALS!
Mission given by: Anonymous Kumo Jounin
Rewards: 240 ryo
Participants: Any
Daily: No
Description:I love my squad, but recently some of the members of squad 14 has been heckling the youngest and less experienced member of mine. I need this to stop, mind just…roughing them up a little? Teach the punks they're not the toughest on the block. I'd do it myself but ehhh, their teacher is kinda cute. Also this conversation? Never happened.

Name: Statog infestation
Mission given by: Zoologist Kumo Jounin
Rewards: 300 ryo
Participants: any
Daily: twice
Description: I uhhh may have been examining experiments from a VERY unresponsible jounin from….Iwa. I-er THEY, let loose some very unusual frog-like creatures that have infested one of the lakes! These massive creatures are powerful and can discharge incredible voltage! I need them culled as quickly as possible. They're too strong for the local Genin and our jounin are far too busy to handle them. Please bring me a few of their skulls and hides to show you've done a decent job. Three of each should suffice. And DO be careful!

2Nira's Kumo relations missions Empty Re: Nira's Kumo relations missions Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:52 am

Ryo Terumi

Ryo Terumi
Kazekage
Kazekage

These missions are approved. Safe travels!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum