Suna Chunin

Name: Puppet Art: Phantom Finger Flick
Type:Kugutsu
Used For:Utility
Element:None
Range:75 meters max
Duration: 4 posts
Hand Seals/Charge up:None
Description:The user Uses a single chakra thread to attach to an individual or object, and uses a single finger to direct and manipulate it. To those unskilled in puppetry the move seems to be telekinesis due to the incredibly low amount of chakra used specifically to ensure it is not detected.

Weakness:The range of this Jutsu is very dependent upon one's Puppetry skill and Ninja rank. Additionally due to the very minute amount of chakra in the thread, unlike Normal Chakra Threads they only last for 4 posts.

Name:Puppet Art: Fleeting Puppetshow
Duration: 6 posts,
Description:The user controls their puppet with far thinner chakra threads than usual. These threads are virtually undetectable and use far less chakra. However due to the low amount of chakra the threads can only last 6 posts.

Weakness:The Jutsu, like all involving chakra strings, is dependent on Puppetry ability for range. Only lasts 6 posts.

Name:Bone Dust Manipulation Technique
Type: Kekkei Genkai Technique
Range:Varies
Duration: N/A
Hand Seals/Charge up:N/A
Description:By using chakra to control the Bone Dust produced by one's body to perform various jutsu. Due to the regenerative qualities, massive amounts of Bone Dust can be created and used.

Weakness:Due to the strain on the body, only so much Bone dust can be created before the user must rest. The user can produce up to 60 liters of Bone Dust without having to use a container such as a gourd. Unlike a Gourd, the user cannot reuse the bone dust, instead the user must use a resting topic to replenish, much like chakra restoration.  Additionally the dust leaves through pores in the skin, if the user is in an environment under 40 degrees ferenheit then the constriction of the pores causes the dust to damage the skin on the way out, causing bleeding.

Base Jutsu Bone Dust Use
E:1 Liter
D:5 liters
C:10 liters
B:30 liters
A:50 liters

Name:Bone Dust Art: Osteoblastic Shield
Type:Kekkei Genkai
Used For:Defense
Range:3 meters
Duration: 3 posts, 3 post cooldown
Description:Using Bone Dust. The user creates a fine mist of bone dust around their body that reacts to incoming attacks, blocking attacks up to B rank. It also protects against up to Adept Taijutsu strength.

Weakness:Has a considerable cooldown, also uses Bone Dust Manipulation Technique, and as such consumes Bone dust from the user's reserves. Uses 10 Liters. The user must move at a speed one rank below normal in order to retain the shield. Jutsu above B rank ignore the shield completely.

Name:Bone Dust Art:Razor Duststorm
Used For:Offensive
Range:15 meters
Duration: Instant
Hand Seals/Charge up:Rabbit
Description:The user unleashes a stream of Bone dust, slicing up objects in it's path and inflicting deep cuts on opponents and destroying obstructions. The Dust can destroy trees, however stone or steel structures would be unscathed.

Weakness:The attack uses Bone Dust Manipulation Technique,  and as such consumes Bone Dust from the user's reserves. Uses 5 liters.

Last edited by Hinamori on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

2Hinamori's Jutsu  Empty Re: Hinamori's Jutsu Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:43 am

Syndra

Syndra

Hello there!
Okay, first off. The first three are approved.
Your bone dust idea is really creative and neat. I think it's a nice turn of things with the Kaguya clan.

The only thing I need you to work with me with are:
"Bone Dust Art: Osteoblastic Shield" Can you move while using this technique? Like run around? If so it'll have to go up a rank. That would be a mobile shield that stops powerful attacks up too B-rank.

"Bone Dust Art:Razor Duststorm" Just bring the rank up too C-rank. D-rank techniques are things that don't have much destructive power on their own (Like Body Flicker)
Also, how does the stream travel? is it in a straight path or can be it curved? Does it constantly flow till stopped or does it fire off?

3Hinamori's Jutsu  Empty Re: Hinamori's Jutsu Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:48 am

Ryo Terumi

Ryo Terumi
Kazekage
Kazekage

Hinamori wrote:Name: Puppet Art: Phantom Finger Flick
Duration: 4 posts
Description:The user Uses a single chakra thread to attach to an individual or object, and uses a single finger to direct and manipulate it. To those unskilled in puppetry the move seems to be telekinesis due to the incredibly low amount of chakra used specifically to ensure it is not detected.

Weakness:The range of this Jutsu is very dependent upon one's Puppetry skill and Ninja rank. Additionally due to the very minute amount of chakra in the thread, unlike Normal Chakra Threads they only last for 4 posts.

I would assume that the 75 meters means you have mastery in puppetry and are A-S Ranked.  Approved.

Name:Puppet Art: Fleeting Puppetshow
Duration: 6 posts,
Description:The user controls their puppet with far thinner chakra threads than usual. These threads are virtually undetectable and use far less chakra. However due to the low amount of chakra the threads can only last 6 posts.

Weakness:The Jutsu, like all involving chakra strings, is dependent on Puppetry ability for range. Only lasts 6 posts.

Sure.  Approved.

Name:Bone Dust Manipulation Technique
Type: Kekkei Genkai Technique
Range:Varies
Duration: N/A
Hand Seals/Charge up:N/A
Description:By using chakra to control the Bone Dust produced by one's body to perform various jutsu. Due to the regenerative qualities, massive amounts of Bone Dust can be created and used.

Weakness:Due to the strain on the body, only so much Bone dust can be created before the user must rest. The user can produce up to 60 liters of Bone Dust without having to use a container such as a gourd. Unlike a Gourd, the user cannot reuse the bone dust, instead the user must use a resting topic to replenish, much like chakra restoration.  Additionally the dust leaves through pores in the skin, if the user is in an environment under 40 degrees ferenheit then the constriction of the pores causes the dust to damage the skin on the way out, causing bleeding.

Base Jutsu Bone Dust Use
E:1 Liter
D:5 liters
C:10 liters
B:30 liters
A:50 liters

Sure.  Approved.

Name:Bone Dust Art: Osteoblastic Shield
Used For:Defense
Range:3 meters
Duration: 3 posts, 3 post cooldown
Description:Using Bone Dust. The user creates a fine mist of bone dust around their body that reacts to incoming attacks, blocking attacks up to B rank. It also protects against up to Adept Taijutsu strength.

Weakness:Has a considerable cooldown, also uses Bone Dust Manipulation Technique, and as such consumes Bone dust from the user's reserves. Uses 10 Liters

How many attack can this withstand?  What happens when I hit you with something stronger?  Under review.

Name:Bone Dust Art:Razor Duststorm
Used For:Offensive
Range:15 meters
Duration: Instant
Hand Seals/Charge up:Rabbit
Description:The user unleashes a stream of Bone dust, slicing up objects in it's path and inflicting deep cuts on opponents and destroying obstructions. The Dust can destroy trees, however stone or steel structures would be unscathed.

Weakness:The attack uses Bone Dust Manipulation Technique,  and as such consumes Bone Dust from the user's reserves. Uses 5 liters.

Assuming that the damage from this is close to a standard D-Rank.  I can see it destroying small obstacles, but obviously nothing like buildings.  With the weakness, I could see this maybe doing more than the standard D-Rank, so I'll stay interested. Size and scope of damage seem to exceed the standard D-Rank.

4Hinamori's Jutsu  Empty Re: Hinamori's Jutsu Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:12 am

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Fixed. And buildings fall under stone/steel so ya, not overly strong.

5Hinamori's Jutsu  Empty Re: Hinamori's Jutsu Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:49 am

Ryo Terumi

Ryo Terumi
Kazekage
Kazekage

I'm gonna go ahead and approve these for you.  To me, I think there is a clear weakness from the Bone Dust techniques, and it's that shinobi who use these techniques have even larger limits than most shinobi have on their techniques.  Therefore, I think both the shield and razor attack are a bit stronger than their ranks would normally allow, but given their large weakness, I approve.

6Hinamori's Jutsu  Empty Re: Hinamori's Jutsu Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:43 am

Sato

Sato

User is no longer active so this is now Archived.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum