Takigakure

Shouldn't have left him alone..... Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shouldn't have left him alone.....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shouldn't have left him alone..... Empty Shouldn't have left him alone..... Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:47 am

Anonymous

Shouldn't have left him alone..... Tumblr_myrndmgb6i1r4xqamo1_500

"Now I will ask you again, Mr...Why did you steal from the village?" Ezra would ask the man who was nailed to the table and tied to the chair, and who was barely alive at the moment. Ezra would slam his fist on the table as he looked at the man who had most of his flesh on his left side completely eaten off, both of their clothes stained with his blood. As how viciously Ezra had eaten the man's flesh was something that even beast wouldn't do to a person."....I........."The man could barely say the word "I" before he just stared at Ezra. Ezra sighed as he would give up him talking anymore as the man struggled to even get a word out. Why was Ezra doing this and why was he doing this in the middle of the day? Well to answer such question we must go back to what happened this morning...

Earlier this Morning
Ezra would be walking around the market area of the great village of Oto with nothing to do but punish those who do wrong within the village, no matter what they may have done. And this wasn't out of character for him as he was actually trying to change how he acted and thought about things, as to gain more knowledge he couldn't just act like he used to. And beside he is a growing young man and they always change when they get older. So as he walked the streets of the market place he watched carefully on what everyone was doing."Got one." Ezra would say in his mind as he spotted a man snatch an apple from a old women's stand when she was talking with someone one who might buy something. For a second Ezra was going to run over to the man and drop kick him and take him into custody, but he decided he wouldn't do that. As he felt this man should face a much more suitable punishment for such a crime. So Ezra would tail him and think of what he should do.

Watching the guy for about two hours he would decided to increase the punishment he was going to give out, as the man had stolen more food and also robbed a man.Even though Ezra knew the man the guy robbed was a crooked person it still wasn't acceptable in this village. Ezra couldn't stand to see the man commit anymore crimes so he would jump in front of the man before he tried to steal something again."You sir are in trouble! As I have seen you commit many crimes today and decided..... I WILL NOW PUNISH YOU!" Ezra's last words were extremely dark as they way he said it made it seem the punishment wouldn't be a slap on a wrist or a fine...but something worse. The man hearing this would begin to quickly sprint in the opposite direction of Ezra. If this was any other kid he would have just walked passed him or even kicked their ass for the disrespect. But Ezra was different as he had something off about him that made his words strike fear into the man.

"I know he didn't just run...Now I have to punish  him even more." Eza would say as he slowly began to walk in the direction the man was running, slowly picking up his pace. Ezra knew he was faster then the man so he wasn't worried about him escaping, as Ezra believe this would give him some time to think of what he would add to the man's punishment. Giving a twisted smile Ezra would catch up to the man as his punishment was now finally decided. "I Think you will like what I have in store for you...so go to sleep while I prepare it for you."Ezra would say as he hit the man in the back of the neck, knocking him out. Ezra would pick the man up and throw him over his shoulder, walking to an seemingly abandoned home. Ezra would kick the door of the place down as he carried the man in. "What a shit hole.." Ezra would say as he looked at the fucked up home, which he was sure was abandoned as no one would live here.

Ezra would throw the guy to the ground and search for something to put him in. After about five minutes Ezra would drag an table and chair into the front room of the home, so that who ever looked through the doorway could see the man. Ezra would then pull nails, a hammer, and some rope out of his bag. When he placed all of those things on the table he sat the man in the chair and tied him up."Now to wake him up..."Ezra would say as he places the mans hands on the table and began to nail them down. Once the first nail went into the guys wrist he would wake up and scream in agony, his screams able to be heard  in the village. As the home was actually in the middle of the village.

"Please! Pleeaasseee!!!!!"The man screamed as Ezra continued to nail his hand to the table. But his cries feel on deaf ears as Ezra was going to punish this man and it would be a cruel and just one, in Ezra's mind that is. The man would continue to scream in agony as Ezra nailed more and more nails into his hands, only finishing when he had a totals of twelve nails going to his elbow to wrist.

Back in present...

Ezra at this moment sat out side of the house as he waited for the man to regain some strength so he could further be asked more question, by the self proclaimed sheriff of the town Ezra. Covered in some blood he would look at his hands and smile, licking them to taste the intoxicating blood."Maybe I should just say fuck it....and kill the guy...I am hungry." Ezra would say to himself as he looked up at the sky.

2Shouldn't have left him alone..... Empty Re: Shouldn't have left him alone..... Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:33 am

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

Ryu sighed as he wandered into the abandoned district of Otogakure. Full of warehouses and normal houses no one bothered using, he had heard plans of it being revamped later in the future so it could be less of a burden to the village. But, Ryu didn't think of it as a burden at all. It was like his own personal playground, where he practiced his free running skills, leaping from rooftop to rooftop like a vigilante. Today, however, he was not doing that and decided that he would wander around. He was kind of in a bad mood.

Ten thousand ryo for a dress? That is outrageous...but it looks so cute and would go so nice for my characters! It's such a shame..

Frowning, he would have to settle with getting that dress at a later date. As it was now, it seemed very unlikely he would get it with the salary of a Genin. Once he got back to the Kage Mansion, he would have to make it his duty to do some more missions. His sunglasses hung off of his grey leather belt, as it didn't seem that hot today. He was wearing his grey, skin tight jacket that hhe often wore as a replacement for a shirt, and some skinny jeans. Today, his headband was on the usual place shinobis had it on: The head.

I wonder if anyone else explores this place, though. It'd be nice to make some friends! Although...I doubt it. Not many people see the beauty in a place like this.

Hands on his hips, he continued his stroll through the abandoned area. Well, screw those people. He didn't care if they thought that this was an eyesore! It was aan important part of Ryu's childhood...but what could he do? One Genin couldn't change the world. He had to be realistic and accept that. As he turned around a corner, navigating the maze like area, straight ahead, about five meters was a man covered entirely in blood. Ryu overheard him contemplating killing someone, and since he was covered in blood.. As a shinobi of Otogakure, he just couldn't ignore this.

"Sir! As a shinobi of Otogakure, I must place you under arrest! Please, just listen to me...if you have a decent reason for trying to kill someone....you must come with me to the police station. Resisting will only get you into more trouble..."

He was on his guard though....just in case the boy decided to attack.

3Shouldn't have left him alone..... Empty Re: Shouldn't have left him alone..... Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:10 am

Anonymous

Ezra was in mid thought on how he was going to kill the man inside as a strange man would seem to come out o nowhere and say something that, in a way, pissed Ezra off. But Ezra would hold off on his first instinct to attack the man as he remembered the words of his sensei and of a person he hated deeply. As what they would do to Ezra if they found out he killed or even tried to kill someone who belonged to the village, put a little fear in him. But they only told him that he couldn't kill anybody beating them or being disrespectful to them, to Ezra, was allowed. He would look at the guy up in down for a minute to try and size him up and to be honest Ezra wasn't impressed.

"Sir! As a shinobi of Otogakure, I must ask you to shut the fuck up!"Ezra would say a hint of irritation in his voice as he looked away from the strange person who spoke as if he was the law, and he looked around the same age. So why the hell was this guy talking as if he had more authority in the land if anyone did it was Ezra; as he was the student of the Daimyo. "Man I wish sensei..or even Nira was here..." Ezra would mumble to himself as he stood to his feet and walked to the door of the home. He would motion for Ryu to follow him into the home as Ezra wanted to show the guy who the real person should be arresting, but Ezra would sop half way in the door. As he knew the guy, if he had any common sense, wouldn't just follow someone he saw covered in blood into a house.

Ezra just knew he didn't like the guy and didn't want to tell him anything that might have the guy enter the home, but Ezra at this point has confused himself on what he was planning on doing."What is your name?" Ezra would ask as he looked over his shoulder at the guy, no real reason for him asking that question as it was the first thing that came into his head. Also Ezra had forgotten that he told the guy to shut the fuck up, so if the guy attacked him Ezra would feel this guy was an enemy to him and the village. And that mean't he was an candidate to be devoured. But regardless of what Ezra thinks of the guy or even his own actions a loud noise of a man screaming in pain could be heard from within the home. When Ezra would hear the guy he would sigh deeply as he would have liked it better if the guy didn't wake before he had thought of a good way to kill him, but what could he do. But Ezra wouldn't move form his spot as he didn't know how the guy would react from hearing the scream from within the house.

4Shouldn't have left him alone..... Empty Re: Shouldn't have left him alone..... Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:55 am

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

Ryu was getting an uneasy feeling from this guy...he didn't like him at all. When he told him to "Shut the fuck up", mocking Ryu's earlier tone, the Genin flinched back a little. He wasn't scared of criminal scum like him, but at the same time he still wasn't entirely used to vulgar language. He even randomly asked him his name, which made Ryu feel unsettled even more. The black shinobi could tell that this guy wasn't entirely insane...he definitely had a few screws loose.

"Now, that kind of language isn't fabulous at all, little man~ It seems that nice, simple language doesn't work with uncouth scum like you..so we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way...the choice is yours."

Ryu currently wielded a smile akin of someone who was about to have there way with someone. However, his creepy, unsettling aura that was exuding with killing intent was immediately interrupted when he heard screams from inside of the house...could this man be torturing someone? He just couldn't wait any longer, and standby while someone was hurt...it could have been a child, and that thought caused his blood to boil in anger. With no clues that he was about to attack due to him keeping his usual questioning face.

I can't let this creep keep doing whatever he's doing! If I'm being defeated right now, at least I'll die trying to be a hero!

He dashed forward at full speed, rearing his arm back in preparation for a punch. Once in close combat range, he would swing at full force in his right arm, the arm that was infused with demonic strength and moved at astounding speeds, only able to be replicated by a master. If everything would go as planned, his fist would be sent straight towards his nose. It would most likely shatter his nose, causing a nosebleed. However, he wouldn't continue to beat him down. Instead, he would shove him out of the way and run towards where hhe heard the screams. The punch would most llikely daze him for a few seconds, buying him enough time to escape from his sight momentarily.

5Shouldn't have left him alone..... Empty Re: Shouldn't have left him alone..... Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:20 am

Anonymous

"O my bad, I guess. But in truth I don't give a fuck...." Ezra said confused on who the hell the guy was calling him little man; as the guy didn't look that tall and besides Ezra was in his other, more child like, form. But As Ezra turned around he saw the guy reacted from hearing the scream from within the house and then there came a punch, one that could be heard around the whole village. Even though Ezra could have dodged the punch as he had enough time and the guy seemed to move at the same speed, he didn't. As he wanted this guy to throw throw the first punch so Ezra could consider him an enemy. But even so Ezra didn't think the punch to be as powerful as it was as it sent him flying threw the doorway and throw the wall of the small house. Now laying outside and on the other side of the house Ezra would just chuckle as blood began to pour out of his nose."Soon, I will enjoy devouring that boy.....but only when we are older as I want to eat my prey at their peek!" Ezra would say as he just sat there as he didn't plan on standing to his feet and letting the blood drip on his clothes. So what he planned on doing was molting back into his original, Human, form so that his nose wouldn't be broken anymore. How that would be possible would be told in due time as he needed to perform the jutsu now, as he didn't know how long the guy would be occupied with the man inside.

When Ryu would enter the scream would grow louder and louder, as the man was gaining a but of his energy and tried to escape. But how Ezra had him nailed to the table was extremely painful and every time he moved his whole body would act in agony, as he also was missing flesh and skin on the left side of his body from his head to his torso. But if someone saw that their first thought wouldn't be of someone having eaten the man as he was alive still but rather took it off some other way. And also doing whatever he did to this man was inhuman Ezra would see it as fair judgment for the crimes he has committed against the village.

:

6Shouldn't have left him alone..... Empty Re: Shouldn't have left him alone..... Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:59 am

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

Ryu's eyes widened in horror as the screams grew louder, and he saw how much pain the man on the table was in..gritting his teeth, knowing he could do nothing to stop him, Ryu figured the only thing he could do was run and get help. He looked at the man's flesh in disgust..it had been ripped off from the looks of it.

"I'm sorry...b-but I can't help you without causing anymore pain. I'm afraid I'm not very good at medical knowledge, except in combat...just..stay right here."

"T-the boy is crazy..."

"Don't talke. Just save your energy...as a shinobi of Otogakure, I vow to save you from this pain."

Frowning as he left the man to his torture, he felt a certain feeling in the pits of his stomach. It was horrible...was this how it was to be useless? Watching someone writhe in pain like that...it was a mind opener. Ryu was supposed to be a trained shinobi, but still...he was only a kid. His eyes flared in rage as his eyes locked onto the cause of this. Not even the bandits he fought could be this ruthless..

"You...YOU LITTLE DICK EATER! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WWITH YOU? HOW COULD YOU INFLICT THIS KIND OF PAIN ON THIS MAN!"

An inhuman growl began to emerge within Ryu's throat. Usually, he was a kind and happy person...but seeing the cruel world of the shinobi life opened his eyes. This was the kind of torture that they did in interrogations, wasn't it? Well, this wouldn't be the kind of world his children would live in. He would change it for the better, even if he was just a Genin!

He shredded off his jacket with his bare hands, letting the pieces drop to the ground.

"I will beat you to a bloody pulp, then throw you in prison where you'll rot for the rest of your life!"

Tiles layed on the floor in front of his feet, and he quickly picked them up and threw them at blistering speeds. While one moved with the strength of a master due to his enhanced strength, while the other one, due to his weaker arm moved at the speed of an adept. The faster tile was aimed at his nose, while the slower one was aimed at his right eye. The tiles had a distance of ten meters to cross, and as soon as he threw the tiles he would rush towards his foe, rearing his stronger arm back in preparation to punch him square in the gut, which would knock the breath out of him.

"You...you're evil incarnate! I won't let you continue to prey on the innocent!"

7Shouldn't have left him alone..... Empty Re: Shouldn't have left him alone..... Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:06 am

Anonymous

Shouldn't have left him alone..... Vke1T

"Almost there..."Ezra would think to himself as the substance covering him began to harden, but even though he got to change something pissed him off. As a tile would scarp against the substance on his skin, and since he was laying on the ground when the tiles were sent at him only grazed him and not hit their targeted areas if he was standing up. But the next attack, a punch to the gut, would land as Ezra would stand to his feet after his molting was completed. "You love hitting me don't you?" Ezra would say a few moments after being punch as he, in a way, took the punch as was feeling it throughout his whole body. Ezra now looked completely different now as his skin colored changed back to what it was originally and his green hair turned back to his short afro.

Ezra had to admit this guy could throw a punch, but since Ezra's human form allowed him to have his exoskeleton in the inside of his body the attack was lessened and only he was bruised on his skinned, but a few ribs were broken. Ezra would stubble back and then crack his neck as didn't know if he should explain himself or fight the other boy, it didn't take him long to decided what he was going to pick."Before you continue your assault on me  let me speak. You are probably made about what you saw in the house..but if you had just followed me in and didn't attack me I could have told you earlier why he was in that state." Ezra would dust off himself if he was allowed to speak,"So let me give you a run down on what happen and let what I tell you decided if we fight. First that man is a criminal that I have given many chances to correct his ways, but he didn't. He continued to commit crimes that made me label him as an enemy to the village. And his punishment was equal to the crimes he had committed. So now let me tell you why I am able to deliver such punishment. I am the Daimyo's student and have been told by many that if I do any cruel acts against the village I will be killed...BUT they said I can do my hellish acts on those who aren't welcomed or are enemies of this great village of Oto!" Ezra would say as he took off his shirt, and put his hands behind his back.

"But I still understand how you may feel if you are attacking me for what you saw inside. So I tell you this. If you still feel hatred toward me please let us not do any further battling but go and speak with Junpei-sama when he returns on if I am right or wrong. As I am not your average person and don't follow the same rules as many people of this world do. SO again let us not fight as if my actions are found right and you some how kill me this village would lose two future great shinobi..."Ezra would tell the guy with a calm look on his face. And this was strange off him as he never acted like this after being attacked, even if he wasn't able to fight after molting. As it seemed Ezra was changing greatly, well his personality, after he first molting those long few weeks ago.

Chakra- 105

8Shouldn't have left him alone..... Empty Re: Shouldn't have left him alone..... Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:38 pm

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Kamina was simply strolling around Otogakure and the Land of Sound in general, lost in his own thoughts. He had just left the hospital after performing an operation and taking some DNA samples of rare Kekkei Genkai. This lead him to believe that there were a great many fantastic Kekkei Genkai littered around the Land of Sound and he simply had to find them all. With a whole nation full special abilities his options seemed limitless. In fact it wouldn't be long till he possessed 3 of his own Kekkei Genkai. Aside from his already awesome abilities as a Shurajo he also has in his possession an almost fully matured sharingan and some newly acquired Uzumaki DNA which would no doubt benefit him greatly. This was one of the many thoughts that were racing through his mind while his feet continued to carry him through Otogakure.

Calming his mind for a second his stopped to gather his bearing. At first glimpse he assumed to be in the slums of Oto as it was filled with plenty of shanties amongst the empty decrepit warehouses. There were only a few people currently in the slums and the most notable were two small children shouting at each other. Well one was shouting anyway the other seemed cool and collected. It took a moment for Kamina to recognize the boy, if he remember correctly his name was Ezra and he was around when Kamina had acquired the Kiba blades. He was certainly a strange and being covered in blood it made him a little more peculiar. Adding onto this even more so was the 'husk' he seemed to be shedding. The boy who was shouting was a little weird himself aside from knowing no subtlety he had one arm that was different than the other. It had weird orbs and was another color all together. It seemed to be Kamina's lucky day. He had been randomly strolling around thinking about getting more Kekkei Genkais and it would appear that he just stumbled upon two rather interesting ones himself. So Kamina meandered his way over towards the kids with a look of a real madman who might of been staring at some new guinea pigs.

"Urgent business children. I need blood samples asap please slit your wrists now... Or some other part of your body? I guess it dont care where you bleed from I just need a little sample. Or I suppose you dont have to bleed i dont need blood samples. I could use bone marrow. Well technically that would make you bleed just getting to the bone and would be waaaaaaay more painful but those are all minor details. Yeaaaahhhhhhhhh... So who wants to go first?"

9Shouldn't have left him alone..... Empty Re: Shouldn't have left him alone..... Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:12 am

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

Ryu was breathing heavily, not out of exhaustion, but out of anger. He was even ready to kill the boy, but he realized he'd be sinking to his level if he did such a thing and didn't let the justice system handle it. So, the Genin held off his attack long enough for the evil little boy speak. It took all of his might not to beat him into the ground again, but he managed to restrain himself from doing so, mostly in shock with what he was saying. After he was finished, Ryu would quickly regain his composure.

"Just because he stole something doesn't give you the right to kill him...he's still apart of this village, is he not? Like any civilian of this village, he deserves a fair trial for his crimes...you aren't the one who gets to decide who lives and who dies. For all you know, he could have been stealing for his nearly dead family."

For a moment, the killing intent Ryu exuded was gone. He would would walk over to the boy wiwith a huge grin planted on his face, laughing.

"You're right, let's go to the Daimyou about this and stop fighting! Let's shake hands...truce?"

He offered his normal looking hand out, and as soon as he made even the slightest movement, whether it was returning the handshake or moving his hand to speak, he would sucker punch the boy right in the face at the full extent of his power, his goal to knock him out. Ryu just couldn't stand him...he couldn't stand his face, and anything else about him.

So this...this is what hatred feels like. The darkness in my heart is gnawing at me...I want to end his life so bad. This isn't the type of person I want in my children's life..

"It doesn't matter if you're the Daimyou's student, it still doesn't give you the right to kill civilians....I must go talk to him immediately about this. I don't believe he would approve of this."

Then, a man came in the house. Still in battle mode, Ryu tensed and got back into his fighting stance. The man asked for Ryu's blood, probably for his Kekkai Genkai.

"Who are you, and why do you want my blood?! I can't do that...I need to find a medic for the guy who's almost dead!"

Attempting to push his way past the man, Ryu would try to exit the house and find some help.

10Shouldn't have left him alone..... Empty Re: Shouldn't have left him alone..... Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:22 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

The kid talked about blah blah blah save him blah blah Kamina didn't really care about the man but if it was all he had to do to get a blood sample then it would be an easy task. Catching the boy so he couldn't just leave Kamina walked over to the injured man who seemed to be lacking a lot of skin but that would be a simple fix.

"Very well I will save this man but then I will take my sample so stay put."

Going directly over to the man Kamina put two hands together and focused his chakra in them giving his hands a blueish green aura to them. He then rested his hands on the mans body that needed the most attention first allowing the medical chakra to enter his body and begin the healing process. At first it didn't seem like anything was happening but that was merely because the chakra was numbing his nerves first and taking the pain away. In a few moments the skin on the mans body began to regenerate along with any muscle tissue that was also torn away. The process did take a little longer than he would of liked but there was large amount of skin that needed to healed but it did get done and man lied unconscious in front of him. When he woke up he would be fine but until then he simply needed the rest so Kamina let him be.

"Now then child I will take two samples."

This wasn't a question it was a statement. He swiftly walked over to the boy and grabbed his arm and pushed a needle with a syringe into his arm. The needle was small so it likely wouldn't bleed any afterwards but that was only the first sample. With that done Kamina took out a small medical scraper. This tool was used for collecting tissue samples and was rather painless. With a quick swipe across the boys forearm it gathered a small collection of skin cells and only left a small scrape on the boys arm. With that done he walked over to the other boy who had had shed his husk earlier. Kamina only planned to take some skin from this one as and reached for his arm with a new scraper. In moment he would have collected all he needed and would be off on his way.

"Run along now childrens."

11Shouldn't have left him alone..... Empty Re: Shouldn't have left him alone..... Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:09 am

Anonymous

Everything was getting out of hand and Ezra no longer wanted to deal with any of this crap, so after the strange guy would do something to his Ezra would flee. Why he didn't exchange any dialogue with the strange man that took some swords from him and the guy who wanted to take him into custody were both fools to Ezra, and to him didn't deserve to live. But Ezra couldn't do anything at this time to kill them so he would he wouldn't waste his time anymore.

[Fucking Exit]

12Shouldn't have left him alone..... Empty Re: Shouldn't have left him alone..... Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:28 pm

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

Thankfully, he had saved the man's life. This guy must have collected Kekkai Genkai's if he stole blood...maybe he would contact him for DNA. For now, he would take his leave.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum