Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rubī " Rose " Senju [Sunagakure Genin]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

Rubī " Rose " Senju [Sunagakure Genin]  Cinia_pacifica__sword_girls__by_emiichanrwwrr-d6rbl8k

" If you enjoy the fragrance of a rose, you must accept the thorns which it bears. "

Rubī " Rose " Senju [Sunagakure Genin]  P91b

Name: Rubī " Rose " Senju
Nickname:

--- The Rose Queen
--- The Sharpest Thorn
--- The Desert Rose
--- The Crimson Beauty
--- The Scarlet Heart

Village: Sunagakure
Village Rank: Genin
Skill Rank: D

Rubī " Rose " Senju [Sunagakure Genin]  V128

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 112 lbs
Hair color: Blonde
Eye Color: Magenta
Looks Image:

Rubī " Rose " Senju [Sunagakure Genin]  Cinia_Pacifica_zpsd5c2c7d0

Looks Description:

Rubī is blonde haired teen that usually dons formal wear like dresses, skirts, and gloves, etc, that are centered around the color red. Her blonde hair is long and reaches just below her bottom when ironed straight. Rubī's skin complexion is very clean and lacks blemishes. It also has a faint red, almost pink, blush all around. Rubī is also known for her unique magenta eye color that is completely unrelated to her clan, the Senju. She is also the kind of girl to don an occasional rose in her hair occasional headdress, and any other clothing item. Her favorite colors are red, white, and black, which is why most of her clothing involves at least two of those colors. Rubī also fits her clothing because she stands at about five foot, five and weighs in at one hundred and twelve pounds. Along with that, she also has b-cup sized breasts, which is slightly uncommon for a girl of her age and stature.

Rubī " Rose " Senju [Sunagakure Genin]  Cy10

Personality Description: Rubī has a fondness for formalities and the like, adding formal suffixes to a person's name based on the connection they share. She also has a slightly stuck up personality because of her formal and almost royal mindset, however she can moderate it. The reason most of her possessions are red, black, or white, or a combination of them, is because they are her favorite colors along with a rose being her favorite flower. Not only is a rose her favorite flower, but also one of her favorite items and are the basis of her Mokuton jutsu. Rubī is quite witty and strategic despite the stereotypes of the stuck up blondes. She would almost be the epitome of a great beautiful ninja if it wasn't for her OCD and over hygienic acts. She isn't completely swallowed by the disease, but it is one reason why she dislikes Sunagakure. It's also why she has a deep love for the pristine dressed and royal look because it gives off a clean and bright appearance.

--- Roses
--- Red, White, Black
--- Cleanliness

Dislikes:

--- Disrespect
--- Non-Honorable Acts
--- Dirtiness

Nindō: " I will make sure that no one else will have to suffer from peasant ways of dirt and filthy sand. I will ensure I become Kazekage to make sure the citizens of my homelands are no longer plagued by unhygienic environments. "

Rubī " Rose " Senju [Sunagakure Genin]  73m2

Element Affinity: Water { Suiton }

Sub Element Affinity: Earth { Doton }

Tertiary Element Affinity: Wood { Wood }

Rubī " Rose " Senju [Sunagakure Genin]  32es

History:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rubī Senju on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

Rubī " Rose " Senju [Sunagakure Genin]  Image27_zps0edc3c6c

Bump!