Kirashima Jutsu 73m2

Name: Kyoukai-Fuu-Boundary Seal
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Used For: Supplementary-Offense and Defence
Element: N/A
Range: Close Range-Requires Contact
Duration: 3 Post
Hand Seals/Charge up:  Boar → Ram → Tiger
Description: Kyoukai Fuu- is a Fuuinjutsu technique using the Juuinjutsu principles of a curse seal. Kirashima will first form the necessary hand seals, and upon completion, will apply the seal onto the desired target. The seal requires direct contact between Kirashima and his target. At least this particular version of the jutsu that is. The seal when applied to the target, takes on a dark chain like pattern, as if the target is locked in chains. The effects of this seal is to cause paralysis, causing the target to become immobile. Meanwhile causing excruciating pain to the body, that is said to be unbearable. The Jutsu was designed for disciplinary means for the Anbu. But can be applied in battle no doubt.

Weakness: The Jutsus natural weakness is the fact that it requires contact. If one can prevent contact being made with their body, then the Jutsu remains ineffective.

Kirashima Jutsu 73m2

Name:Shinkai no Fuu-Abyssal Style Sealing Method
Used For: Supplementary
Range: 5-10 meters
Duration: Indefinitely-Until Released
Hand Seals/Charge up:  Snake → Horse → Rat→Dragon→Clap Hands
Description: Shinkai no Fuu is used as part of a sealing tag to initiate a follow up Jutsu that Kirashima possesses. The Senju Clansman will prepare the seal on a piece of sealing paper and attach it to an array of Shinobi tools. The seal can also be written on other surfaces etc. The main function of the seal, is to seal or better yet contain a pre-prepared Jutsu inside the seal. Or even a Jutsu of the enemy being used against Kirashima. The seal will automatically contain this Jutsu, until when it is needed to be utilized. This allows Kirashima to release the contained Jutsu via the seal, thus speeding up the process in which it would otherwise take to cast a Jutsu. As stated before, the seal is often used via a seal paper, that is then attached to an array of different weaponry, or even on other surfaces. The seal effectively allows Kirshima to seal a certain Jutsu within the seal that can be called upon in battle whenever the correct hand seal is used to prompt the Jutsu. The seal of confrontation is often used to release the Jutsu contained within the seal. The seal can contain Jutsu equaling its rank and below. The jutsu contained within can only be used once. And must be topped again.

Weakness: The seal can only contain up to A-rank Jutsus. Also only one Jutsu per seal, so if Kirashima needs to contain more, other seals would have to be created.

Kirashima Jutsu 73m2

Name:Rin'ne no Seishin-Transmigrating Ghost Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Used For: Offense-Defence
Range: 100 Meters
Duration: 2 Post
Hand Seals/Charge up: Tiger-Ram
Description: Rin'ne no Seishin is the Jutsu that saw many dubbed Kirashima the Phantom. The Transmigrating Ghost technique, allows Kirashima to move at great speeds. A Jutsu reminiscent to a Body flicker, albeit a more advanced version. The Jutsu allows Kirashima to perform high speed movements, making it difficult to keep up with his speed. Those with a Doujutsu such as the Sharingan/Byakugan may be able to see his movements, although they're a blur. Which still makes it difficult to counter it. Masters in Kenjutsu and Taijutsu, may also be able to do the same, but their reactions may be slow to fully counter the Jutsu. The Rin'ne Seishin only allows Kirashima to move in one linear line, although the man can change direction at will. As such, this is far from teleporting, but instead high speed movement. Even with all its great attributes, the Jutsu is quite taxing, and so it is only used strategically, as oppose to sparingly. The jutsu allows Kirashima to mirror the likeness of Rock Lee vs Gaara with his weights off.

Weakness:

It is Chakra taxing, as such, Kirashima can only use it for a certain amount of time before a cool down. If not, then he runs the risk of a Chakra drain and stamina during battle. If prolonged for more than two posts at a time.

Last edited by Kirashima on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total

2Kirashima Jutsu Empty Re: Kirashima Jutsu Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:10 pm

Ryo Terumi

Ryo Terumi
Kazekage
Kazekage

Kirashima wrote:
Kirashima Jutsu 73m2

Type: Juuinjutsu-Fuuinjutsu
Description: Kyoukai Fuu- is a Fuuinjutsu technique using the Juuinjutsu principles of a curse seal. Kirashima will first form the necessary hand seals, and upon completion, will apply the seal onto the desired target. The seal requires direct contact between Kirashima and his target. At least this particular version of the jutsu that is. The seal when applied to the target, takes on a dark chain like pattern, as if the target is locked in chains. The effects of this seal is to cause paralysis, causing the target to become immobile. Meanwhile causing excruciating pain to the body, that is said to be unbearable. The Jutsu was designed for disciplinary means for the Anbu. But can be applied in battle no doubt.

Weakness: The Jutsus natural weakness is the fact that it requires contact. If one can prevent contact being made with their body, then the Jutsu remains ineffective.

Juinjutsu is a limited, event related technique. Please remove this aspect of your jutsu.

Kirashima Jutsu 73m2

Description: Shinkai no Fuu is used as part of a sealing tag to initiate a follow up Jutsu that Kirashima possesses. The Senju Clansman will prepare the seal on a piece of sealing paper and attach it to an array of Shinobi tools. The seal can also be written on other surfaces etc. The main function of the seal, is to seal or better yet contain a pre-prepared Jutsu inside the seal. Or even a Jutsu of the enemy being used against Kirashima. The seal will automatically contain this Jutsu, until when it is needed to be utilized. This allows Kirashima to release the contained Jutsu via the seal, thus speeding up the process in which it would otherwise take to cast a Jutsu. As stated before, the seal is often used via a seal paper, that is then attached to an array of different weaponry, or even on other surfaces. The seal effectively allows Kirshima to seal a certain Jutsu within the seal that can be called upon in battle whenever the correct hand seal is used to prompt the Jutsu. The seal of confrontation is often used to release the Jutsu contained within the seal. The seal can contain Jutsu equaling its rank and below.

Weakness: The seal can only contain up to A-rank Jutsus. Also only one Jutsu per seal, so if Kirashima needs to contain more, other seals would have to be created.

Are you able to use the jutsu contained over and over again? Or is it a one time deal and then you need to store a new jutsu?

Kirashima Jutsu 73m2

Name: Shuujin Fuuin: Prisoner Seal
Used For: Both-Supplementary
Range: 70 Meters
Duration:
Hand Seals/Charge up: Boar-Ram-Tiger-Sealing of Confrontation seal to unseal/use if used via a sealing tag
Description:

Shuujin Fuuin is a technique in which Kirashima utilizes in order to escape from his opponents at perilous times. The prisoner seal sees Kirashima write the Kanji, either via ink or via Chakra markings. This seal can be written on sealing tags, or on surfaces, as per the Fuuinjutsu capabilities. Whenever needed, Kirashima will activate the seal, which then expands out to three meters in width all round. In terms of appearance, the seal is designed to resemble a black sunflower without the stalk. The sunflower seems to be within a place circle, more resembling sealing markings. A strange design, but that is of no consequence. The seal which responds to Kirashima's Chakra, allows the man to slip inside the seal. The speed at which this can be done, is dependent on the Shinobi himself. The seal is like a pathway, a door to a cell, that as of now is an entrance, with no exit. This means, Kirashima becomes a prisoner in his own seal. What this does, is seal Kirashima's body within the seal, cutting the man off from the outside world. As such, it is very reminiscent to the hiding like a mole or Whack of mole Jutsus used by Deidara and Tobi. Meaning Kirashima would have appeared to have burrowed his way into the seal. However, for this to work, the Shinobi needs to be making contact with the seal. Otherwise, the Jutsu cannot be executed at all. No contact, means no sealing of his own body. Shuujin Fuuin is a two part seal, with the prisoner seal being the first part. The practitioner of this Jutsu cannot be tracked via sensory while sealed away inside this seal.

Weakness:

1. Can be undone via a seal destruction method. As in a Fuuinjutsu that unseals another seal. On such sealing technique, exists on the Fuuinjutsu list.

2. If an exit seal wasn't prepared, utilized or prompted before entering the seal, then Kirashima is trapped within his own seal. And would require the aid of someone else to unseal him.

3. An exit seal which is the second part must be ready within 70 meters of the Escape seal.

Eh, okay. Do you literally jump into the seal, can you activate the entrance seal from far away or do you have to be in contact with the seal? To me it sounds like you can touch this seal and pass through to the exit seal. Also, this may violate the space time technique ban, I may call another mod to take a look at this.

Kirashima Jutsu 73m2

Name: Tonsou Fuuin-Escape Seal
Used For: Both
Range: 70 Meters-Linked Jutsu
Duration:
Hand Seals/Charge up: Dog-Boar-(Seal of Confrontation to activate, if used via a tag)
Description: Tonsou Fuuin is the second part to the parent Jutsu Shuujin Fuuin. The escape seal, does as its name suggests. It allows Kirashima to use this seal as an exit or escape route from his own prisoner seal. As such, whenever utilized, the practitioner will appear standing in the center of the seal, no matter the surface, but cannot be in mid air. Being it, it has to be on a solid surface if you will. Something Kirashima is able to stand on or within. The Tonsou Fuuin takes the shape of a black spider's web, drawn on a surface. The seal expands out to 3 meters in all round size. And of course, like the prisoner seal, it reacts to Kirashima's Chakra signature, allowing for escape. In order to use this seal as an escape route, a Prisoner seal must be within 70 meters of it. With this method, Kirashima is able to unseal his body, emerging from the seal at his own leisure or speed or course. The seal doesn't stop Izanagi actively participating in combat or spying on opponents.

Weakness:

1. Can be undone via a seal destruction method. As in a Fuuinjutsu that unseals another seal. On such sealing technique, exists on the Fuuinjutsu list.

2. If the exit/escape seal wasn't prepared, utilized or prompted before entering the prisoner seal, then Kirashima is trapped within his own seal. And would require the aid of someone else to unseal him.

Same as the Prisoner Seal, please see above.

Kirashima Jutsu 73m2

Description: Rin'ne no Seishin is the Jutsu that saw many dubbed Kirashima the Phantom. The Transmigrating Ghost technique, allows Kirashima to move at great speeds. A Jutsu reminiscent to a Body flicker, except it is leagues above it, and far more potent as far as speed is concerned.
The Jutsu allows Kirashima to apparently vanish, making it difficult to keep up with his speed. Those with a Doujutsu such as the Sharingan/Byakugan may be able to see his movements, although they're a blur. Which still makes it difficult to counter it. Masters in Kenjutsu and Taijutsu, may also be able to do the same, but their reactions may be slow to fully counter the Jutsu. The Rin'ne Seishin only allows Kirashima to move in one linear line, although the man can change direction at will. As such, this is far from teleporting, but instead high speed movement. Even with all its great attributes, the Jutsu is quite taxing, and so it is only used strategically, as oppose to sparingly.

Weakness:

It is Chakra taxing, as such, Kirashima can only use it for a certain amount of time before a cool down. If not, then he runs the risk of a Chakra drain and stamina during battle. If prolonged for more than two posts at a time.

This to me sounds like a simillar Flying Thunder God. Denied in its current form.

3Kirashima Jutsu Empty Re: Kirashima Jutsu Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:49 pm

Izanagi

Izanagi
Takigakure

Takigakure

1st Jutsu: Juuinjutsu mention removed.

2nd Jutsu: Its a one time deal, and my character simply has to seal/contain another Jutsu into the seal.

3rd Jutsu:
Eh, okay. Do you literally jump into the seal, can you activate the entrance seal from far away or do you have to be in contact with the seal? To me it sounds like you can touch this seal and pass through to the exit seal. Also, this may violate the space time technique ban, I may call another mod to take a look at this.

Erm..yeah. The seal can be activated, as per most Jutsus. But the man has to make contact with the seal itself. Not sure what else to add, since it does what it says on the tin so to speak. Unless you would like a delay between the entrance or exit? Keep in mind, both seals must be active within a certain distance from each other.

4th Jutsu: Same as above.

5th Jutsu:
This to me sounds like a simillar Flying Thunder God. Denied in its current form.
Well its not, as stated in the Jutsu. But I've reworded it some what. Giving it speeds to that of Rock Lee with his weight removed. Remember that fight against Gaara?

4Kirashima Jutsu Empty Re: Kirashima Jutsu Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:52 am

Ryo Terumi

Ryo Terumi
Kazekage
Kazekage

Kirashima wrote:1st Jutsu: Juuinjutsu mention removed.

So in a one on one fight, all you have to do is touch and keep contact with your opponent, since it causes paralysis?

2nd Jutsu: Its a one time deal, and my character simply has to seal/contain another Jutsu into the seal.

I have no problem then with this, approved.

3rd Jutsu:

Erm..yeah. The seal can be activated, as per most Jutsus. But the man has to make contact with the seal itself. Not sure what else to add, since it does what it says on the tin so to speak. Unless you would like a delay between the entrance or exit? Keep in mind, both seals must be active within a certain distance from each other.

This to me sounds like a teleportation technique. Although you would have to set up the seal, currently all Space Time techniques are banned (with the exception of summoning techniques), and to me you are entering a space, such as a void, and then reappearing in a different location.

5th Jutsu:
Well its not, as stated in the Jutsu. But I've reworded it some what. Giving it speeds to that of Rock Lee with his weight removed. Remember that fight against Gaara?

To me that's quite the speed boost. I could maybe see a tier increase in reference to the Taijutsu combat skills here. Also, if I remember correctly, he opened gates during that fight.

5Kirashima Jutsu Empty Re: Kirashima Jutsu Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:14 am

Izanagi

Izanagi
Takigakure

Takigakure

Ryo Terumi wrote:
Kirashima wrote:1st Jutsu: Juuinjutsu mention removed.

So in a one on one fight, all you have to do is touch and keep contact with your opponent, since it causes paralysis?

You perform the necessary hand seals and make contact if you can. Thus placing the seal on the opponent. Which in turn causes the paralysis. This is nothing new in the naruto world, since we've seen applications of this.

I have no problem then with this, approved.

3rd Jutsu:

Like I said. If its an issue, the jutsu(s) can be removed. Since I'm not interested in going back and forth with this.

This to me sounds like a teleportation technique.  Although you would have to set up the seal, currently all Space Time techniques are banned (with the exception of summoning techniques), and to me you are entering a space, such as a void, and then reappearing in a different location.

5th Jutsu:

To me that's quite the speed boost.  I could maybe see a tier increase in reference to the Taijutsu combat skills here.  Also, if I remember correctly, he opened gates during that fight.  

Lol. Need I like you to the fight? Rock Lee didn't open the gates at that point. He simply removed his weights that was slowing him down. Which according to site standards would make it around Adept to Master in Taijutsu. I mean, Sato has the same shit, and all he stated it being was an advanced body flicker. Its gets tricky for some reason would you add a comparison. Mods always seem to go against specifics and rule in favor of vagueness.

6Kirashima Jutsu Empty Re: Kirashima Jutsu Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:52 am

Izanagi

Izanagi
Takigakure

Takigakure

Bump..

7Kirashima Jutsu Empty Re: Kirashima Jutsu Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:43 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Kirashima wrote:
Kirashima Jutsu 73m2

so the seal is permanent and can be activated whenever you please or upon contact the effects of the jutsu initiate for 3 post?

Kirashima Jutsu 73m2

Description: Shinkai no Fuu is used as part of a sealing tag to initiate a follow up Jutsu that Kirashima possesses. The Senju Clansman will prepare the seal on a piece of sealing paper and attach it to an array of Shinobi tools. The seal can also be written on other surfaces etc. The main function of the seal, is to seal or better yet contain a pre-prepared Jutsu inside the seal. Or even a Jutsu of the enemy being used against Kirashima. The seal will automatically contain this Jutsu, until when it is needed to be utilized. This allows Kirashima to release the contained Jutsu via the seal, thus speeding up the process in which it would otherwise take to cast a Jutsu. As stated before, the seal is often used via a seal paper, that is then attached to an array of different weaponry, or even on other surfaces. The seal effectively allows Kirshima to seal a certain Jutsu within the seal that can be called upon in battle whenever the correct hand seal is used to prompt the Jutsu. The seal of confrontation is often used to release the Jutsu contained within the seal. The seal can contain Jutsu equaling its rank and below. The jutsu contained within can only be used once. And must be topped again.

this is just for clarification, but this means you have to pay the cost of the initial jutsu, then an A-Rank amount is used to seal and activate it? And also these seals shouldn't be able to be prepped in other threads.

Kirashima Jutsu 73m2

Description: Rin'ne no Seishin is the Jutsu that saw many dubbed Kirashima the Phantom. The Transmigrating Ghost technique, allows Kirashima to move at great speeds. A Jutsu reminiscent to a Body flicker, albeit a more advanced version. The Jutsu allows Kirashima to perform high speed movements, making it difficult to keep up with his speed. Those with a Doujutsu such as the Sharingan/Byakugan may be able to see his movements, although they're a blur. Which still makes it difficult to counter it. Masters in Kenjutsu and Taijutsu, may also be able to do the same, but their reactions may be slow to fully counter the Jutsu. The Rin'ne Seishin only allows Kirashima to move in one linear line, although the man can change direction at will. As such, this is far from teleporting, but instead high speed movement. Even with all its great attributes, the Jutsu is quite taxing, and so it is only used strategically, as oppose to sparingly. The jutsu allows Kirashima to mirror the likeness of Rock Lee vs Gaara with his weights off.

Weakness:

It is Chakra taxing, as such, Kirashima can only use it for a certain amount of time before a cool down. If not, then he runs the risk of a Chakra drain and stamina during battle. If prolonged for more than two posts at a time. add that you must stop briefly before direction changing and also this is just a note to you, Body Flicker rules state one may not attack during or immediately after a Body FLicker or a move akin to it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum