Squad 11 Assemble! [closed to squad 11 members only!] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Squad 11 Assemble! [closed to squad 11 members only!]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

It was a rather peaceful day in the village. The sun was starting to make its way to the center of the sky along with a few clouds. Birds sang their songs as they flew through the air. A dark brown haired ninja walked the streets towards the academy. The man wore a light blue shirt with the Hyuuga crest on the front and the green traditional jacket of the Leaf village’s Jounin, and of course a pair of khaki colored pants. The man’s white eyes fixed in front as he walked not making eye contact with anybody. He was not in a bad mood at all he was just focused on the day before him.

This man was Yoh Hyuuga, a member for the noble family and one of the main branch’s finest warriors. He was known throughout the village and country for his fast attacks and rather crafty skills. At some point in time he had picked up the nickname Yoh the Mystic Palm Hyuuuga, noting that his genjutsu skills were often deployed alongside his taijutsu making him one of the biggest pain in the butts to fight head on. Yoh came up to the massive building that was the Leaf Village’s Ninja Academy and stood in its shadow for a brief moment looking at the massive structure and remembering his days here all those years ago. Taking a deep breath and letting out a sigh Yoh walked past the gates and towards the main building’s door. It was there that a woman stood waiting with a clip board in hand. “Oh Yoh Sensei we have been expecting you. The other Jounin have mostly already went inside and are waiting for their Genin to be introduced, you may join them if you wish. They are in the room three doors down on the right side, floor 3.” Yoh gave the woman a kind smile and walked on in to find the room with the other jounin.

The room was filled with many familiar chakras that Yoh had grown to know and trust throughout the years. He had worked with most of them at one point in time or another so the moment he walked into the room he was welcomed with greetings from most. “Hmm guess we all got chosen by the Hokage to train some new blood huh?” Yoh smiled as he found a seat near the back of the room. The woman from outside walked in after about five minutes of them sitting there with three other jounin, the last of the new sensei. She started to pass out paper work to each of the jounin there that had their students info on it. Yoh studied his new pupil’s information for a bit of time reading each of their grades, though that stuff mattered little to Yoh. How was one to be judged on how well of a ninja they were by just taking test? He would test them his own way to see each of his new squad’s strengths and weaknesses.

Each jounin was then called one by one to leave the room and collect their new squad members. There were thirteen teams all together and Yoh’s was number eleven so he would have to wait for awhile. Once it was finally his turn to go he stood up and followed the woman down the hallway towards the classroom. She opened up the door and Yoh walked in. The classroom was pretty much empty minus a handful of students, three of which were now under Yoh’s guidance. Yoh looked at the paper and cleared his throat as he called each of their names. “Seigi Ikazuchi, Ryoko Yanagi , and Gean Acame, come with me.” Yoh walked out of the classroom expecting that the three would follow. He would walk out of the building and right towards the picnic style tables that were rested under some large willow trees. Before turning around to face his new genin squad.”

Word Count:667/ ????
Jutsus Training For:
Body Flicker [D] 300/ 300 Words

Last edited by Yoh on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Gean

Gean
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Deciding not to sit i learn on a nearby tree reading A book i got from the library earlier today. I had no interest in my sensei or those of my Squad. If they do say something of interest or i have to announce myself i will speak up other then that i will not respond to there questions. I was reading a book on Shoji moves that would help him improve himself. "I hope this doesn't take to long." "I would rather go fight my old man at Shoji then sit though introductions." I think "If these people are of interest I will watch there moves. if not then there nothing to me." I think to myself

Seigi Ikazuchi

Seigi Ikazuchi
Suna Anbu Captain
Suna Anbu Captain

"I wonder what our Sensei's gonna be like?" Seigi wondered out loud, leaning back in his chair, his arms behind his head, the young genin seeming relaxed and carefree. He often was, despite his attitude in battle, which seemed to be the exact opposite. He then sighed, adjusting his blade that hung from his side, over the chair, the end of the sheath barely touching the ground, bouncing off of it as Seigi began rocking back and forth in anticipation. He had been waiting for this day for awhile, wondering who was going to be the one teaching the trio of genin that shared the room with him, and as the man walked through the doorway of the small classroom, Seigi sat his chair down, then leaning forward to observe the man that came in, resting his elbows on the table, his hands connected.

There was silence for a moment as the man looked them over, then clearing his throat and calling out their names. He then gave no orders, no commands, simply walked out of the classroom. Seigi, confused for a moment, made a Hmph sound, then stood up from his chair, following the Jounin outside. He was the second one out, following a blue haired boy he could only assume was Gean. They had all been particularly quiet, or maybe Seigi was just overly vocal. Whatever the case, as they made their way outside, the blue haired boy began leaning on the tree, absorbed into some kind of book. He almost acted as if he didn't care that they had just met their sensei. Seigi stood, crossing his arms, head slightly cocked at their new sensei. He hadn't really seen him around, but maybe once or twice, nor had he really heard much about him, except that he was part of the Hyuuga clan, which was exceptionally powerful. Seigi couldn't wait to see the man's techniques in action, but for now, he figured he might as well keep his mouth shut and listen to the man's introduction, if he was to give one.

OOC: Since I don't have that jutsu, I guess I'll train it too.

346/300 training for Body flicker (D-rank)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum