Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Ryu's Jutsus(Please, don't move so I can add at a later date.) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryu's Jutsus(Please, don't move so I can add at a later date.)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

Ryu's Jutsus(Please, don't move so I can add at a later date.) 73m2
Name: Tiger's Shot
Type: Taijutsu
Used For: Offensive
Element: None
Range: 10 meters.
Duration: 1 post
Hand Seals/Charge up: None
Description: Infusing his fist with chakra, Ryu jabs the air. This jab sends a blast of chakra the size of a baseball that hits and travels with the same striking strength that he currently has available to him. So, as he gets stronger in Taijutsu, the speed and strength of the jutsu increases. Deals blunt damage.
Weakness: Due to its small size, it's easily dodged, and unless he's enhanced by jutsu like Chakra Enhanced Strength and Earth Spear, he won't be knocking heads off with this jutsu. Also, the principal of this jutsu also works in reverse; If his strength is lowered, the power and speed of this jutsu is lowered as well. Useable three times per post.

Name: Monkey's Spear
Range: As far as his arm can reach.
Duration: 1
Description: The technique is similar to similar to Grasshopper's Slash, except instead of slashing it involves piercing. He stabs through an enemy as if his hand was a spear.
Weakness: Can't pierce through B-rank or high armor, barrrier, and the like. Only useable three times per post.

Name: Grasshopper's Slash
Range: As far as his arm can reach.
Duration: 1 post
Description: Slashing horizontally, Ryu uses the ability of chakra infusion causing him to be able to slice through things as if his hand was a sword.
Weakness: Can't slice through B-rank and higher armor, barriers, and the like. Useable three times per post.

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

k

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

Name: Seal: Absorb
Type: Fuinjutsu
Used For: Defensive
Range: 5 meters
Duration: One B rank jutsu. Absorbs two hits of lower ranked jutsu. Ends the post jutsu is activated if no attacks hit it.
Hand Seals/Charge up: None, takes the equivalent of three handseals to draw.
Description: A seal appears about five meters in front of him, to the sides, behind, or above, absorbing any projectile in front of him B rank or lower. If the projectile chakra based, then the chakra is absorbed and is transferred to Ryu. The seal is circle shaped with the Kanji of "Take"
Weakness: Does nothing to physical attacks, and is instantly broken by any jutsu higher then B rank.

Name: Sho-Ryu-Ken
Element: No
Range: 20 meters
Duration: A post
Description: First, this jutsu has two slightly different variations. The first one is simply an upgraded version of Tiger Shot. Ryu throws a very strong punch combined with chakra that shoots out a basketball sized Dragon shaped head that upon contact, explodes with great force, along with the impact of five punches, each the strength of a Taijutsu Master. The second version, an uppercut, does more damage then the projectile. Ryu covers his fist in chakra, uppercutting the opponent and transferring energy to them. Sending them flying about twenty meters in the air, the energy explodes, dealing the damage of ten Taijutsu Master punches.
Weakness: The projectile version is twice per post, the uppercut is once per post.

Name: Seal: Breath
Type: Fuinjutsu
Used For: Both
Range: 20 meters
Duration: A post
Hand Seals/Charge up: Equivalent of three seals
Description: The jutsu's purpose is to draw in far away opponents with a very strong gust of wind that can nab opponents from up to twenty meters away, drawing them closer. Once caught in the Fuinjutsu, targets will find themselves unable to move due to the very strong suctioning effects. It draws in people at the speed of a Taijutsu Master. The seal appears about one meter in front of Ryu. The seal looks like a simple yellow circle with the kanji for destruction inside of it.
Weakness: Has no effect on opponents farther then twenty meters. If the target is more then five hundred pounds or is anchored to something weighing more then five hundred pounds , this jutsu will have no effect.

Kotesu

Kotesu
Hokage
Hokage

Seal: Absorb: Fix the duration, it's simply One Post; that's what I'm getting from that sentence you placed there. Handseals/Charge Up time now, since you stated it's equivalent to conjuring three handseals; place One-Third of Post (1/3rd) - meaning, somewhere along the lines you built up chakra within your post. To prevent this from being spammed 24/7 in a thread, add in weakness that you can only do this twice per thread and you must know that the attack is coming. I don't want it that you're facing another direction and you just spin around absorbing techs.

Sho-Ryu-Ken: Okay since this is your character doing two actions; uppercut and then releasing a dragon head - I'll say add a Handseal/Charge Up time - Half A Post being quite sufficient; for both variations. Please add in the description how large these explosions are. Okay, you're a Taijutsu Adept - these projectile based techniques shouldn't be doing Taijutsu Master damage, if you - yourself, is not even one. Please correct it to Taijutsu Adept.

Seal: Breath: Ugh, Handseals/Charge Up Time - Half A Post, reason I'm saying so is the distance and the fact you're building up such strong currents. I do want to note, you should take out that people can't move - they are still capable of moving their hands and feet. They just won't be capable of changing course when being pulled forth by these powerful currents. And at B-Rank the speed of a Taijutsu Master? No, more like Adept - fix that as well. Add in weakness it does not depict between friend or foe, whoever is in front of that Kanji is being pulled by the winds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum