Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Doing the easy stuff Empty Doing the easy stuff Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:19 am

Anonymous

Spoiler:

Training :

Last edited by Big Bug on Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

2Doing the easy stuff Empty Re: Doing the easy stuff Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:40 am

Anonymous

'What a simple task that they want us to do.' Was Ezra's thought as he struck the tree he was practicing on with an series of palm strikes. As he did this he started, in his head, to go over what one needed to practice to be able to use the Arhat Fist fighting style. He continued to strike the tree with his palm, using all of his energy, he plan was to knock down this larger tree with just palm strikes and then do the same to other trees but using shoulder thrusts, knee strikes, and then finally regular punches. A simple task but time consuming, and the crazy thing was Ezra didn't really care about this fighting style as he has fought many times without even using it. Suddenly after another palm strike a loud creeeaaaakkkk noise would come from the tree as it feel over."Now on to the next..." Ezra would say as he walked over to another tree and began to knee it repeatedly. If it wasn't for how Ezra's clan bones were he probably would have broken them from how hard he was striking the tree. Ezra would continue to do this same process till it was finally over, and only thing he had to do left was laying on the ground catching his breath."I wish I could train with Junpei-sensei....As he did say he was going to do stuff with me, but he left." Ezra would stand to his feet and stretch a bit."He better teach me something when he gets back or I will just.....I will just...I will just leave the village."Ezra would finally say as he wasn't really sure if that was what he really was going to do. 

288/250

3Doing the easy stuff Empty Re: Doing the easy stuff Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:38 am

Anonymous

It had been a few weeks and Ezra didn't understand why he had no one around, he didn't really care for others like that. But he didn't expect everyone to just abandon him, he wasn't that bad of a guy. True he had many evil intentions but he also had a few good ones that shouldn't be looked over. He was just a kid and still growing into his own. He just needed teachings from someone who could see passed his bad qualities. But enough on how he felt he had to deal with the task at hand. The boy would sigh as he walked over to the man he had tied up,"I hope you understand that your punishment will be...Death." Ezra would say as he began to untie the man who had killed another over some land, and after Ezra's investigation found that the man had no right to do so. How Ezra spoke to the man was in a calm tone as he truly wanted to just get this over with and deal out the punishment that is needed to be administered. After the man was untied he would push Ezra back and make a run for it, as anyone who was told they were about to die would do. Ezra would stand to his feet after being pushed to the ground, and being to dust himself off. "....Just why..." Ezra would say disliking the man's attempt to escape. Ezra would run toward the man, passing him with his superior speed, and hit the guy with a swift upper kick that will launch the him into the air. Ezra would then jump with the man and while behind him would break the guys neck. Ezra would then land to his feet while the man's lifeless body would land on the ground. The punishment given and a new technique learned in the process.
WC-315/250

4Doing the easy stuff Empty Re: Doing the easy stuff Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:56 am

Anonymous

"I'M SO BORED!" Ezra would say as he leaned up against a tree, bored out of his fucking mind. Earlier that day he had tried to have some fun in Jun's Daimyo's mansion but was kicked out by the staff, but the boy was able to take a bottle of sake. Only because it seemed like his master would get mad over it being taken from his office; this being what Ezra wanted to see when he master would return. But just taking the bottle wouldn't do. Ezra would had to take care of the contents within, but not by dumping it out as that would be wasteful. "I got it!" He would say as he would take the top off and begin to chug it down, the taste being horrible and maybe the worst taste he had every had. But he wouldn't stop as he wanted to finish the whole bottle which he would do. He would being to blush, his face turning bright red, and fall over. This was the first time he had every drunk sake and it truly felt weird, and that is saying a lot since this boy eats people sometimes. Ezra would struggle to get to his feet and when he did he would star swaying back and forth. Yea he was drunk or fucked up but he didn't care, cause if Jun would return and see him like this something most likely would happen. The guy was supposed to be his master. In his drunken state Ezra could have sworn he just say Jun walking by and would rush forward at the object, but he would be mistaken. As he would rush toward a bear. Ezra didn't care though as he was going to punch Jun when he say him and didn't change that, as he would punch the Bear he thought Jun was. That would piss off the bear and it would begin to attack Ezra, but the boy for some reason was able to dodge the attacks despite his drunken state. The bear would though get a good hit in and scratch Ezra's arm. The attack would draw a little blood and make Ezra immediately get out of his drunken state. He wouldn't attack the bear anymore as his head was banging, so all he would do is run home.
WC-390/250

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum