Kou Rozu (Suna) V128

Height:
5’8’’
   Weight: 155 lbs
   Hair color: Brown
   Eye Color: Brown
   Looks Image:
Spoiler:
   Looks Description: Other than what you can see above, the first thing that should be noted is the colour yellow. Ko loves to wear yellow. He doesn’t even know why exactly, but he likes the color and he likes the way it looks on him. Other than that little oddity, he wears what everyone else wears. There’s nothing special about his wardrobe really. He does only have the one tool pack that he wears, never saw the point in getting another one (the buttons are not usually on it though). The only other weird thing that he does involving wardrobe is he will almost never wear his ninja uniform unless explicitly told to. He will changes his shoes from his civilian clothes to his ninja sandals, but other than that he loathes the uniform, thinks it’s ugly and gross, so will avoid it whenever possible.

Kou Rozu (Suna) Cy10

Personality Description:
Death
One of the greatest mysteries in Kou’s life has been the aspect of death. What happens when we die? Why is death so heart wrenching? Why do people have a need to cause death? Why do people take killing so lightly in this world? These are just a few questions that boggle the mind of Kou Rozu. To him this is the most perplexing thing that exists and yet no one really seems to talk about it. He doesn’t remember the first time these questions entered his mind, but once they did, they’ve plagued his thoughts each and every day. Kou decided to take up medical ninjutsu to help ease his fear of the inevitable. He thought that if he could cure diseases and ailments that he would get over his almost irrational fear. For the most part he did. Before practicing medical ninjutsu, he hated ninja and their blood thirsty ways but after working with ninjas and healing them he came to appreciate their work a little. He came to a realization that most of the people are not blood thirsty savages, but people who are trying to protect others. Their work was an unfortunate necessity. He still tries to only stick to Ijutsu on missions and whatnot, but now understands the importance of his role to the village.

Social
Comfortable is the best way to describe the way Kou in a social setting. He really likes being around people; it puts him at ease. It may be due to some primal urge that there is safety in numbers or it may be due to the fact that he simply likes being with people. Regardless of motive, he really does enjoy spending time with others and he looks forward to opportunities to do so. Within a social group Kou likes to be silly and not really take anything too seriously, even his job. This may just be because he’s a teenager, but he’s always been like that. Every teacher he’s had wishes he’d grow out of it. He’s not as bad as he used to be but sometimes he will act silly at the… wrong times. He is also really protective of the friends he has. He likes to know that they are okay and nothing is bothering them. As such, it is not uncommon for Ko to check up on a sick friend or help with problems a friend may be having. His protectiveness can be irritating because he will sometimes help relentlessly, even when he is not needed. This causes people to become more distant and closed off. Kou still hasn't quite grasped the idea of people needing space. So this shutting out and becoming distant thing, to Kou, is an act of not wanting to be friends and he will subsequently try to cut all ties to said person in an attempt to preserve his feelings.

Combat
In combat Kou takes his role very seriously. He will be 100% professional when there is another shinobi holding a kunai in his face. Despite being professional, he still freezes up whenever something like a kunai is stuck in his face. That said, there is rarely ever a kunai in his face. Kou tends to be the “back seat” kind of ninja partly because of this. He much more prefers to help heal or provide support than to be right in the action. Kou is never been more focused than he is in the heat of battle. His mind goes blank and all he can think about is the battle in front of him. People observing Kou, that know him, would think he is a totally different person. His battle persona is the exact opposite of his casual persona. One little quirk about Kou is that he will constantly apologize in his mind when battling people. He feels as if he is the bad guy in every situation where his must end someone’s life and thus feels an irresistible compulsion to apologize. If he is sparring, and there is no real danger, then he will revert back to his aloof old self.

- Favourite Food: Whatever is in front of him.
- Favourite Animal: The fluffy kind.
- Favourite Season: Winter.
-Favourite Activity: Walks.
- Favourite Subject: Ijutsu class but the archery unit in taijutsu class was his favourite thing in school.
Dislikes:
- Greatest Fear: Death.
- Least Favourite Animal: Centipedes.
- Least Favourite Season: Summer.
- Biggest Pet Peeve:  Knuckle cracking.
-Least Favourite Activity: Sunbathing.
- Least Favourite Kind of People: Trigger happy people.
   Catch Phrases: “I’m sorry”
   Nindo: “An unfortunate necessity.”

Kou Rozu (Suna) 73m2

Element Affinity: Katon
   Sub Element Affinity: N/A

Kou Rozu (Suna) 32es

History:
"Tell you my entire life story? Like all of it? Like birth start?"

"Yeah I wanna know you."

"This is nice." Kou thought to himself. He hadn't been this open with another person in a while. He needed release.

"Well, I was born to two people. Like most people are, haha. I wasn't born here though. Not like out of this country here, but like here, Suna. I was born in a town, small town, north of here. Kagayama, herd of it?"

"Ah, no. No I haven't."

"Mhm, well it was a pretty decent sized mining town. I just thought maybe... Whatever, I bet it's gone now."

"Why, what happened?"

"The mines were the life blood of that town and once they dried up, pfft, so did it. So my dad decided to set up shop here in Suna, figured business would be pretty stable."

"So uh, what does your dad do exactly?"

"Oh uh, he's a tool maker. Yeah, used to make picks and shovels and now he makes daggers and knives." Kou shifts his eyes from away from his date and chuckles blankly. "You know, I remember thinking when I was little that the worst thing about moving would be the move. But that shop... I'm glad now that my brother inherited it." Those final words breezed out like winter air.

His date could sense the hostility. "Sorry I didn’t mean to ma-"

Kou smiled. ."No no, it's fine. Really it is. It's just explaining my story makes me remember parts that I forgot."

"What'd you forget?"

"Oh uh... it’s just…” Kou’s pause was noticeably long and his posture was confused. Once his body straightened out, he began again. “My parents and I didn’t always get along like you’ve seen... They wanted me and my brother to both work at the store. My brother always wanted to, but I didn’t. I hated that store, still kind of do. I mean it’s a store that sells murder. I know it’s silly to think of it in that way, but it is! And I know my parents are just trying to make a living and I’ve come to terms with that, but I could never work there.” Kou turns his body to face his date and holds one of his hands out in arrest. “Before you say it I know what you thinking and my parents said that I had a choice. Either learn to make ninja tools or learn to become a ninja. Little did I know at the time that that also involved killing people, but at least this way I can also help people with my medical jutsu, so it kind of worked out... Okay wow. I’m sorry, you probably didn’t expect this much detail, you’re probably bored lets go an-"

"No no, I like it. I’m intrigued now. Tell me more about your family. I've met them and I want to know more.

Kou’s body relaxes a little. "Okay well you’ve met my parents, and they're pretty much like you've seen at the store, rowdy with a smile. There good parents always watching over me. I’m just being a spoiled brat complaining about them. My brother on the other hand was not always like my parents in the store. He used to be mean."

"Oh come on, I bet he was just being an older brother. I know from experience."

"No no, he was mean. Not really to me, still sometimes, but to everyone. I don't really know what was going on in his life at that time, but I made sure that I would never be like he was. Well, att least I'm trying… He was particularly cruel to my younger sister. She was still in the academy and he criticized everything she did, and he’s not even a ninja! She still has a chip and her shoulder about that, I think. He’s apologized a lot to her over the past couple years, but she still seems depressed or something; she’s down a lot. She can still beat my ass up in a fight though; she’s an amazing taijutsu user."

"Well, I’m sure you’re not bad yourself.”

“Oh please, when it comes to hand-to-hand combat I’m nothing special.”

“But I’ve seen you with a bow and arrow, you’re really good.”

“Yeah sure at archery.” Kou starts to wave his hands around in frustration. “ I just don’t like hurting people. I know I’m a ninja, but I’ve known for a while that that isn’t what I should be doing. I only use my archery skills as a last resort. I cannot wait until I can use my Ijutsu skills and only them. I’ve been putting off the Chunin exams for a while now, because of that. But I think that when the next one rolls around I’ll take them. I won’t be able to do what I want unless I move up.” Kou says softly, at ease, as he stares up at the stars. He lets out a sigh and says “Come on I’m bored of this, let’s continue our walk”
 RP Sample: (Continuation of above)
“The desert has a weird climate.” Ko always thought this. During the day Suna had that horrid heat but at night it was nice and cool, not cold, cool. He disliked the days here in the Sand, but the nights more than made up for it. He also liked the way the lights from the tall buildings of the village center mimicked that of the stars. As he let the “stars” pass by, Ko couldn’t help but feel content with his life at that moment. Everything was nice, just that, nice; peaceful. If he weren’t so tired he could have stayed out there all night, but no, being a ninja means being in a constant state of sleep deprivation. Between missions, Kage orders, training, and whatever else Ko has to do, it’s a wonder he gets any sleep at all. If anything, going home to a bed would be the perfect end to a perfect night. He was now approaching his home. It was a tall building made of sand like everything else. To Ko, it was 1000 stories high because every day he has to climb to the top floor. He looked up at the building shinning with stars and though “I really need to learn how to teleport.” He slowly climbed the stairs and by the time he got the top floor his body was shutting down for sleep. His eyes grew heavy, his posture hunched, his mouth only wanted to stretch. He stumbled as he looked for his keys in his tool pouch. “Kunai… Wire… Lipstick?... Oh okay keys.” Just as he was about to put the keys in the lock, a shadow flickered beside him.

“Ko, the Kazekage wishes to see you.”

-Slow blink. Sigh.-

2Kou Rozu (Suna) Empty Re: Kou Rozu (Suna) Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:12 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

This is approved.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum