The Return [Kasai]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Return [Kasai] Empty The Return [Kasai] Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Kasai Shiruku

Kasai Shiruku
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Walking into the gates she knew she had to unveil the news and figure out what to do next. Of course with such a long trip she'd also need a good rest up. She stretched a bit and yawned loudly before looking around at the familiar faces. She smiled going back to her normal tone of cheeriness. "I'm home~" She called out happily.

2The Return [Kasai] Empty Re: The Return [Kasai] Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:08 am

Anubis

Anubis
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

The Return [Kasai] 8a7d4345-7c52-4864-8cea-48d58dad2014

Yuudai Uchiha

Visiting the gates of Sunagakure on a hot day had sounded like a nice idea to Yuudai, especially since they would be far less crowded compare to the streets . Though, now that he thought about it, visiting the gates of Suna without any idea of what he was gonna do over there hadn’t been his finest idea ever. There really was nothing to do but to greet those who patrolled the area, albeit it went back to being boring once that was done. It wasn’t like he could maintain a long conversation with those who watched over the gate, for they had a job. But, he didn’t feel like fighting the crowd of people in order to return home, nor did he feel the need to visit his friends. So he remained at the gates. Luckily for him, someone would soon arrive at the gates, returning from wherever they came from, and made sure the people knew that she had returned.

So being the ever opportunistic boy he was, he decided that he would jump into a conversation with the newly returned Suna Shinobi. “Welcome back,” Yuudai would say, with a wave, having learned that bowing unnerved some people from his sensei. "How was your trip?"

3The Return [Kasai] Empty Re: The Return [Kasai] Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:24 am

Kasai Shiruku

Kasai Shiruku
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

She quickly noticed the boy who came up to her smiling. Most she could do was smile back at him as he spoke his turn. "Well thanks, and...interesting to say the least." She thought on it for a moment. She then noticed the wraps around his face, it was interesting to say the least. The sunlight that was heartily heating the dessert as per usual beat down upon them. It felt so much better to be back in that warm environment. So much better to be home once more in her natural place.

"Well, Konoha had some troubles and all going on, it's been settled but they're still on edge. That and I talked to the Kage there... So we're gonna have him visit the Kazekage as of now to discuss issues going on. Nothing much." She was honest, a bit more cheery about such a serious issue but honest. Not to mention she didn't want anyone to get to worried over the issue, causing a uproar would only brew trouble. She smiled still on then pondered a thought before asking. "Hey, do you have a Sensei already?" She asked hoping she could be a proper jounin towards the not much younger than herself boy.

4The Return [Kasai] Empty Re: The Return [Kasai] Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:42 pm

Anubis

Anubis
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Yuudai Uchiha

“I would had never guessed that Konoha would have any problems.” Yuudai said nonchalantly, interlocking his fingers behind his back as his gaze shifted to the sun that loomed overhead. It was quite a true statement to be frank, for he had grown up with stories that song about the glory of Konoha, and how other villages desired to be like it. Albeit, he had also heard tales of the many invasions Konoha was subjected to, so the news shouldn’t had come as such a big surprise. He chuckled to himself, eyes directing themselves back to the form of Kasai.

“Er, I do have a Sensei, Mei, though she’s busy with quite a few things,” he said, sheepishly scratching the back of his head. It was true, with his sensei being part of the Anbu Corps, she was quite a busy woman, er lady, and thus he didn’t receive as many training sections as some other children did, though those other children had received Jounin for sensei and not an Anbu member. He actually didn’t understand why the Kazekage had assigned a Anbu member a team, but that didn’t matter. He flashed a smile at Kasai, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jacket. “Er, I am Yuudai by the way.”

5The Return [Kasai] Empty Re: The Return [Kasai] Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:15 am

Kasai Shiruku

Kasai Shiruku
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

She chuckled at his comment. "Well I know they do, Y'know I use to live there, like I was born there and all...left for my own reasons of course but it's cool." She then placed her hands on her hips to think on it. "It's not picture perfect but I do agree they're a pretty good place." She then scratched the back of her head before fixing her hair back in place. All that sand gusting into it didn't help the itch.

She then shrugged for a moment unfazed from smiling at his disclosure of her question beforehand. "It's fine, I was just curious. I'll bet they're busy, seems everyone's gonna get busy soon...like I said the Hokage is going to be visiting the Kazekage meaning two very important officials from two villages." She did wonder who his sensei was but that would just pry more and more and that wouldn't be nice from a first meeting. She nodded to his name then spoke her own. "Kasai, and if you need any training if your sensei allows it while they're out I could help ya out!"

She smiled at the boy with excitement. It would be fun to teach some kids jutsu she knows. "Besides I bet it gets boring when you'd have to wait and wait all day. I know the feeling!"

6The Return [Kasai] Empty Re: The Return [Kasai] Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:31 am

Anubis

Anubis
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Yuudai Uchiha

Yuudai stared at the newly dubbed Kasai for a while, discerning rather or not she was being earnest, though she really had no reason to be deceptive. “Thank you for the offer. I may have to take you up on that one,” he said, nodding his head a bit, a sign of respect, an action that he hadn’t intended to do but had been instill within him. Old habit died hard, and not fast enough. He chuckled a bit, scratching the corner of his mouth, an awkward silence descending upon the two. He had never been the best when it came to continuing a conversation with those who outranked him for he rarely socialized with such individuals. The most experience he had were those who liked to bark orders, so finding something interesting to say was proving a challenge.

“Er, did you know that the Kazekage is thinking about holding a festival for the village?” Yuudai suddenly said. He stared at Kasai, wondering if she had in fact heard this rumor, since he thought it was, the Kazekage haven’t publically announced such an event. But hey, it seemed like a good conversation continuer, so he went with it. Now to await the answer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum