Takigakure

Uchiha,Kobayashi  (updated) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uchiha,Kobayashi (updated)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uchiha,Kobayashi  (updated) Empty Uchiha,Kobayashi (updated) Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:07 pm

Koba

Koba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Name:Uchiha,Kobayashi
Nickname: Kobe
Village: Kumo
Village Rank: Tokubetsu
Skill Rank: B

Uchiha,Kobayashi  (updated) V128

Height:
5'9 foot
Weight: 148 Pounds
Hair color: Blonde
Eye Color: Golden
Looks Image:
Spoiler:
Looks Description: A lively looking teen, of about 6 feet. He is of a lean build, has blonde hair parted down the middle it is neatly trimmed, tends to dress in a classy way. his usual outfit includes loafers,Onyx colored pants aswell as a collared shirt with a thin blazer on top of it as well as a lightweight gray jacket with a flared collar. he has a well defined chin and a small and thin lips to complement his thin nose. His once bright eyes are now filled with a calm rage that could subdue a bear in heat. He almost always dons a sinister smile or a thin lipped pout. His skin is practically unblemished saved for the large burn wound on his left arm it was a 5 inch scar that had a purplish brown hue to it. the skin there felt and looked leathery. He has straight ivory teeth with a slight over bite only those with perfect vision could notice it. he has straight broad shoulders and Has medium sized feet. He has long bulky fingers and trimmed fingernails to match. he also wears gloves black gloves over his hands.
Uchiha,Kobayashi  (updated) Cy10

Personality Description:   usually keeps to himself, Kobe was and a calm,cool and calculating guy. He hates to talk to others first or engage in deep conversations. His namesake comes from a world class eater that is a myth amongst most shinobi. He will only talk to people who make the first effort but that doesn't mean that he is rude.  There are times where he comes off as rude because of he gets bored easily. Most of the time he has engaged in conversations, it has mostly been because information gathering or strict business talk. It's rare for him to just talk to someone without having an agenda or reason for continuing the the conversation. When he speaks, he is usually very curt and blunt with what he speaks with an authoritative gusto that is unmatched by peers and elders alike.At a  young age he learned putting the necessities before play is what gets you ahead.   has learned to use anything he can to persuade, seduce and charm most people into giving him what he wants.

Dislikes: thots, not getting down to business, and not getting his way
Catch Phrases: "you, talking to me?"
Nindo: "Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance, eventually the world will be yours."

Uchiha,Kobayashi  (updated) 73m2

Element Affinity: Raiton
Sub Element Affinity: Katon

Uchiha,Kobayashi  (updated) 32es

History:
Younger Years 0-7:

Academy Years 8-9:

Genin Age 10:

Jounin and Beyond:

RP Sample: Kobe was heading out to the river with his brother teiji to catch some fish. Kobe and teiji went fishing with each other a lot lately. It started out as pure brother bonding time with Kobe enjoying the company of his little brother, but that soon became an illusion, since everyone knows Kobe stinks at fishing. Soon everyday his brother teiji would come home with a full bucket of fish while Kobe came home with nothing but bruises and scrapes from the rocks under the river he received while wrestling with the fishes. Kobe would start making it a competition with a five year old boy. Kobe could not come to turns with being worse at catching fish then a five year old who was a prodigy. One day Kobe walked up to teiji pointing at him while standing like a man on a mission preparing to take off to the moon and challenged him to a fish off. teiji who is just a five year old boy accepted the challenge with a big smile not knowing this was a serious thing for Kobe. Kobe was focused and determined to win to the point were when his little brother said something to him he would just reply to him, "Focused".teiji asked him another question asking can he go pee, Kobe just replied saying "Focused". teiji asked him another question asking can he ride his back and Kobe replied saying yet again "Focused". Kobe and teiji made it to the river and Kobe focused like usually. Kobe and teiji began fishing, Keobe was in a state of serenity just sitting on the ground he didn't move a inch while fishing. teiji was continuing the normal routine he had which was looking at the butterflies and saying high to the squirrels running by the two. An hour had passed by and to no surprise teiji had a full bucket of fish, while Kobe was still in a state of serenity just waiting and watching and soon a face came swimming around his rod looking tempted to take the bait, but quickly swam to teiji's bait and was caught. Kobe who could not rationalize what just happened freaked out and jumped in the river and began to wrestle with the fish like usual. After a few minutes of that Kobe walked out the river and walked up to teiji and asked him," How do you catch so many fish?" teiji responded, The fishes like me and plus I think the fish remember you as that guy who likes to wrestle in the water" Kobe looked at his brother for a good second then looked back toward the river to see two fishes starring at him then laughed at him and swam away. Kobe muttered to himself, "Did those fish just laugh at me"  and he quickly dived back in the river to catch those laughing fish. teiji looked at Kobe and shook his head, "I'm heading back home big bro it's starting to get late." teiji left Kobe to fight the laughing fish as he drugged his bucket home.

Uchiha,Kobayashi  (updated) 3599324446

Last edited by Kobayashi on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Uchiha,Kobayashi  (updated) Empty Re: Uchiha,Kobayashi (updated) Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:15 pm

Kiranade

Kiranade
Otogakure Anbu
Otogakure Anbu

Ohaiyo~

I'm Kiranade your local Identity Terrorist and Official Shipper of the site.

I just have a few things I would like to ask of you ^^

1.) I know having a picture does give you leeway on the description but could you extend it? Perhaps around 100 - 150 more words describing finer detail of things?

2.) Finally We would like a better Roleplay sample from you. Quality is what we look for in our higher ranked Shinobi. We are not doubting your skills simply we are looking for a general idea on your ability to role play in general~

3Uchiha,Kobayashi  (updated) Empty Re: Uchiha,Kobayashi (updated) Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:17 am

Koba

Koba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

b-u-u-u-m-m-m-p

4Uchiha,Kobayashi  (updated) Empty Re: Uchiha,Kobayashi (updated) Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:40 am

Kiranade

Kiranade
Otogakure Anbu
Otogakure Anbu

As of now My Approval Stands at Special Jounin B-rank Shinobi.
However It was my mistake on this part but the Roster Sheets show that all Jounin and ANBU position are filled for Kumogakure. A position might have opened up due to inactivity. Please refer this to Rubi Senju, Syndra or Junpei.

5Uchiha,Kobayashi  (updated) Empty Re: Uchiha,Kobayashi (updated) Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:05 am

Koba

Koba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

i'm slightly confused  Uchiha,Kobayashi  (updated) 1103874518 

6Uchiha,Kobayashi  (updated) Empty Re: Uchiha,Kobayashi (updated) Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:25 am

Kiranade

Kiranade
Otogakure Anbu
Otogakure Anbu

I've approved you for Tokubetsu level but Kumogakure is full. However Kumogakure might have inactive members which means spots open up for you. But I am a new member to the site and do not know who is who. Ask another staff member if Kumogakure has inactive members that you can replace.

7Uchiha,Kobayashi  (updated) Empty Re: Uchiha,Kobayashi (updated) Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:08 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Individual has failed to post in AC. Thusly so, they have been archived. Post here if you want it back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum