1White Blade Empty White Blade Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:50 am

Belac

Belac
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

White Blade 4fsc

Name: White Blade
Type: short katanna
Appearance: a white katanna with a few red seals on it.
Special Abilities: Perfect disguise: the user wounds an opponent with this blade and becomes a perfect clone. The user looks and sounds just like them AND unless a person with Sensory mastery, his chakra signature is just like that person. He can also alter the way the length of the blade looks, though the rest of the blade is still there. Blade must have been out of the sheath for four posts for this to take effect. Also must sacrifice 35 chakra to activate the seals that activate this effect.
Origin: This unamed sword was created and given to "Black Blade Roy" when he became an "official" ANBU. After several ANBU captains extremely carefully analyzed the missions Roy was best at, not even wanting to loose the slightest detail on the missions, they selected a transformation ability that allowed even his chakra pattern to be disguised from anything but a master in the sensory arts. Crafted out of the finest steel they could, and given special seals to allow it's specific ability, it is a very unique blade. Even though it only took the average time for a blade of that size to be made, it is still a very unique one. After the blade was made, and the special seals were in place, it was given to and tested by the ANBU who taught and tutored him into an "official" ANBU, he was told to hang unto it until Roy, or Black Blade as Roy named himself for his ANBU name, had become an "official" ANBU. Once he reached the lowest rank, AKA an "official member of the ANBU Black Corps", the sword was given to him, and it has never left his side since. He has yet to give it a name and simply calls the sword: the white blade. Roy has now trained with it for almost five years, and was a key element for his last spy missions before being assigned his latest mission. What will become of this blade and it's wielder? I dunno lets find out!
Materials used: ummmmm....Metal? Also chakra seals to activate the ability.
Total Price: Free for being a Master at weaponry, with a free C-rank ability, paying the difference between C-rank and the A-rank chakra absorption ability, it's 3,000 (which I have subtracted from my ryo on my update)

Last edited by Belac on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

2White Blade Empty Re: White Blade Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:34 am

Kiranade

Kiranade
Otogakure Anbu
Otogakure Anbu

May I ask who gave you the gogo on paying the difference for an increased ability?

3White Blade Empty Re: White Blade Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:01 am

Belac

Belac
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

I...dun remember...some one with an @, that is all I remember...sorry, wish I could help more.

4White Blade Empty Re: White Blade Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:56 am

Elendril

Elendril

Sadly that Orgin got to be over 250 words cause its an A rank weapon

5White Blade Empty Re: White Blade Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:32 pm

Belac

Belac
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Origin fixxed.

6White Blade Empty Re: White Blade Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:19 am

V