Konoha Jounin

Name: Jirou
Type: Kenjutsu
Used For: Offensive
Element: Fire
Range: 10 meters
Duration: 1 post+
Hand Seals/Charge up: 1 post charge-up
Description: Jirou is a Shinshikata technique utilizing the Fire element. From the tip of his blades, Ryuho forms two relatively large fireballs. He can control and manuever each fireball around the air and his surroundings with his swords so long as they're within 10 meters of him. These fireballs will expand into large spheres. These fireballs can "explode" into a 4-meter radius omnidirectional wave of flames either on contact with the target or if Ryuho "detonates" it beforehand. The flame wave from each fireball can deal moderate burns to the target, but if the enemy receives both flame waves from both fireballs, then they'll suffer severe burns. Fireballs move at Taijutsu Adept speed.
Weakness: Outside of the ten meter range, the fireballs are no longer Ryuho's to control and they're left to themselves. If the fireballs hit each other like boulders, they'll immediately explode.

Name: Burning Wolf
Used For: offensive
Range: 8 meters
Duration: 1 post
Hand Seals/Charge up: None
Description: Focusing dense fire chakra to the tip of his sword, Ryuho "draws" out a bright line similar to neon lights from the tips of his swords, leaving a glowing trail of condensed fire chakra wherever he moves his sword. He can shape the line of fire chakra however he wants according to how he draws it out, such as making a complete circle around him with the line, or making a square (or whatever he wants) in front of him. Then, he will "trace" the line backwards from how he drew it (such as if he makes a complete circle clockwise, then he'll have his move his sword counter-clockwise as if making another complete circle but in the opposite direction). This will cause the shape he drew to either expand outwards or expel forwards (depends on what he drew) at high speed up to a range of 8 meters. The Burning Wolf can easily melt through human flesh and even materials like wood and iron.
Weakness: Has to move his trace his shape backwards, so the more complex the shape, the more time he has to spend tracing backwards. The lines that Ryuho draws out aren't thick, so the area of  inflicted isn't substantial (although this is because the chakra is condensed).

Last edited by V on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total

2Shinshikata [Katon] Empty Re: Shinshikata [Katon] Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:27 am

Kiranade

Kiranade
Otogakure Anbu
Otogakure Anbu

They are Ninjutsu some form of handseals would be nice.
First Jutsu Bump up to B-rank unless you decrease explosion range by 1 meter radius.

3Shinshikata [Katon] Empty Re: Shinshikata [Katon] Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:37 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Must have written Ninjutsu because i got confused over the default template labelz. Changed them to Kenjutsu.

made it to a 1-meter radius, although to be clear it'll be one meter from the circumference of the spheres, as the diameter of the fireball is longer than the diameter of the expulsion.

4Shinshikata [Katon] Empty Re: Shinshikata [Katon] Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:09 am

I Am Lightning God

I Am Lightning God

V wrote:Name: Jirou
Description: Jirou is a Shinshikata technique utilizing the Fire element. From the tip of his blades, Ryuho forms two relatively large fireballs. He can control and manuever each fireball around the air and his surroundings with his swords so long as they're within 10 meters of him. These fireballs will expand into large spheres. These fireballs can "explode" into a 1-meter radius omnidirectional wave of flames either on contact with the target or if Ryuho "detonates" it beforehand. The flame wave from each fireball can deal moderate burns to the target, but if the enemy receives both flame waves from both fireballs, then they'll suffer severe burns. Fireballs move at Taijutsu Adept speed.
Weakness: Outside of the ten meter range, the fireballs are no longer Ryuho's to control and they're left to themselves. If the fireballs hit each other like boulders, they'll immediately explode.

Ok, so I think this should really be a B-rank jutsu regardless. I say this because while your character can maneuver and control the fireballs, they can still explode or you could detonate it from before hand without doing your fire wave. Unless I am missing something, or interpreting this incorrectly, please tell me.

Otherwise, I need you to make this a B-rank technique, and also the size of the fireballs created would be nice.

5Shinshikata [Katon] Empty Re: Shinshikata [Katon] Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:42 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

I Am Lightning God wrote:

Ok, so I think this should really be a B-rank jutsu regardless. I say this because while your character can maneuver and control the fireballs, they can still explode or you could detonate it from before hand without doing your fire wave. Unless I am missing something, or interpreting this incorrectly, please tell me.

Otherwise, I need you to make this a B-rank technique, and also the size of the fireballs created would be nice.
Okay. The fireballs are a little smaller than Itachi's Fireball that he used against kakashi (like 2 inches shorter in diameter).

6Shinshikata [Katon] Empty Re: Shinshikata [Katon] Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:21 am

I Am Lightning God

I Am Lightning God

Description: Jirou is a Shinshikata technique utilizing the Fire element. From the tip of his blades, Ryuho forms two relatively large fireballs. He can control and manuever each fireball around the air and his surroundings with his swords so long as they're within 10 meters of him. These fireballs will expand into large spheres. These fireballs can "explode" into a 4-meter radius omnidirectional wave of flames either on contact with the target or if Ryuho "detonates" it beforehand. The flame wave from each fireball can deal moderate burns to the target, but if the enemy receives both flame waves from both fireballs, then they'll suffer severe burns. Fireballs move at Taijutsu Adept speed.

I just want to know that all the damage that is mentioned only takes place after you do this flame wave, that way you won't be able to deal so much damage for a B-rank before you even do the flame wave. So yeah, I wanna make sure everything is connected, but besides that everything else seems good about it.

Name: Burning Wolf
Used For: offensive
Range: 8 meters
Duration: 1 post
Hand Seals/Charge up: None
Description: Focusing dense fire chakra to the tip of his sword, Ryuho "draws" out a bright line similar to neon lights from the tips of his swords, leaving a glowing trail of condensed fire chakra wherever he moves his sword. He can shape the line of fire chakra however he wants according to how he draws it out, such as making a complete circle around him with the line, or making a square (or whatever he wants) in front of him. Then, he will "trace" the line backwards from how he drew it (such as if he makes a complete circle clockwise, then he'll have his move his sword counter-clockwise as if making another complete circle but in the opposite direction). This will cause the shape he drew to either expand outwards or expel forwards (depends on what he drew) at high speed up to a range of 8 meters. The Burning Wolf can easily melt through human flesh and even materials like wood and iron.
Weakness: Has to move his trace his shape backwards, so the more complex the shape, the more time he has to spend tracing backwards. The lines that Ryuho draws out aren't thick, so the area of  inflicted isn't substantial (although this is because the chakra is condensed).

Ok so for your weakness it kind of sounded like you would need a charge up of some sort since the more complex the shape, more time you spend tracing it backwards. And also, since the shape varies in how complex it is, would the shape change in size etc the more complex it is?

7Shinshikata [Katon] Empty Re: Shinshikata [Katon] Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:58 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

I Am Lightning God wrote:

I just want to know that all the damage that is mentioned only takes place after you do this flame wave, that way you won't be able to deal so much damage for a B-rank before you even do the flame wave. So yeah, I wanna make sure everything is connected, but besides that everything else seems good about it.

The burns mentioned would be damage from the flame wave. Although if you're asking me can I still burn people while the sphere is just a sphere and not an omnidirectional wave.... then yes since it's made of fire. Burns would be considerably less hot though.

Ok so for your weakness it kind of sounded like you would need a charge up of some sort since the more complex the shape, more time you spend tracing it backwards. And also, since the shape varies in how complex it is, would the shape change in size etc the more complex it is?
Mhm... I don't know why the charge-up is necessary.... just that more complex shapes take longer than others. Not that it'd be significant unless an opponent takes advantage of it in-post, and it'd mostly be interrupting my post.

The complexity of the shape would essentially depend on how much I draw and the turns and curls that I make etc.[/quote]
[/quote]

8Shinshikata [Katon] Empty Re: Shinshikata [Katon] Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:04 am

I Am Lightning God

I Am Lightning God

Seems all good to me then approved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum