Takigakure

Moment of Weakness [FIN] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moment of Weakness [FIN]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moment of Weakness [FIN] Empty Moment of Weakness [FIN] Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Kaiden

Kaiden
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

The Kaguya Temple was suppose to be a place of pride for the clan. An area build on the honor and prowess that the war loving clan had come to be known all to well by. However Akio felt none of these as he stood in the center of the temple. The young boy merely felt pain and anger toward the ones that had taken his family from him.

While he still had no evidence that the ANBU had taken his parents from him the blue haired male knew that the masked forces were the ones that had slain his brother years before. Akio wasn't usually one for showing weakness in any situation, but he couldn't help but find himself coming to the temple quiet often. It would be the only other place he could be found besides his house and the training grounds. While most would mourn over the death or lose of loved ones Akio just let his anger toward the Bloody Mist's ANBU task force and that was exactly what he was doing now.

Akio stood silently as he scanned around the sacred place. While it seemed to hold such a great deal of significance  to the Kaguya clan not many of his kin were to be found around the temple. The only people that seemed to come around were old wise men and the occasional historian that wanted to learn more about their own bloodline.

Standing completely still the wind seemed to whistle through the young Kaguya's ear, swaying his blue strands of hair back and forth with every gust. Silently cursing himself for being weak Akio swallowed past the lump in his throat as he couldn't catch the single tear that rolled down his cheek, being swept off his pale face before riding the waves of the wind. Bringing his sleeve to his face the Genin wiping the salty liquid off of his face before sniffling softly. A low growl resonated from the boys throat as he shook his head. He swallowed hard once more as he regain his composure.

Shoving all of his emotions back down and capping him the Genin took a few deep breaths. How would he be able to figure out where his parents were if he was wasting all of his time weeping? Thinking back to the countless hours that he studied Akio remembered two specific rules. "A shinobi must never show any weakness..." The Genin recited in a cold and soft tone. "A shinobi must never show their tears..." He quickly followed it as his tears quickly dried on his face. These were the two rules that the Genin had read over and over again. The two things that both his family and sensei had made clear so many time. They were the same two lines that his brother use to tell him everyday.

WC: 473

Last edited by Kaiden on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Moment of Weakness [FIN] Empty Re: Moment of Weakness [FIN] Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:37 am

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Hakai entered the legendary Kaguya temple in a brisk pace. Hakai came here many times as a child and countless more as an adult. It was a common place for the Demon of the Mist to meet an informant. Strolling in silently, his blue demon mask on his face he made his way to a dark corner of the windy temple; his legendary blade strapped to his back. There he was handed a small envelope, a list of register ninja of a specific kekkei genkai. With a swift motion he would conceal it into his cloak and prepare to leave the way he came. As he began his exit he would see a genin from the corner of his eye, wipe his face. He saw no one with him, he was a curious site to see. Needless to say the Anbu Captain's curiosity was peaked. Quickly scanning the room he saw no was looking, he slide his mask off. Placing it under his cloak he would move forward to approach the young boy. As he did he heard the genin utter the words softy under his breath, "A shinobi must never show any weakness. A shinobi must never show their tears." As Hakai saw this he frown.

Speaking out in a soft tone so not to frighten the young boy Hakai would speak, "You're wrong you know." Pausing for a second so the boy would know his presence he would continue. "Sometimes ones weakness can be their greatest advantage. Why are you glum on such a great day." As he spoke he would turn his head around the room, holding his right hand out to feel the wind blow. The boy was clearly a genin and Hakai was genuinely interested in this boys sadness. Even if it was just to humor himself with the misfortune of childhood.

Last edited by CheebyJeebies on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Moment of Weakness [FIN] Empty Re: Moment of Weakness [FIN] Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:23 am

Kaiden

Kaiden
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Still letting his mind wonder over the subject of his family the boy gave a soft half smile and as he remembered a few good memories that he had formed just a few years ago. However it had seemed like forever since his family was taken away from him. Continuing to remain still the genin felt a presence behind him as he sighed, the memories ending just as another voice confronted him. "You're wrong you know." Hearing the man that was behind him speak Akio's ears perked up, twitching a bit as the man continued to talk to him. "Sometimes ones weakness can be their greatest advantage. Why are you glum on such a great day." Taking a moment to soak in the words Akio turned to face the man.

Akio's held a blank expression on his face as he look up at the male. However it quickly turned into a scowl as he realized the black cloak that had red clouds, resembling an old organization that caused all sorts of mayhem long ago. How could someone bring themselves to wear such a dishonorable garb to such a sacred place. It just made the young boys stomach churn thinking about the nerve that this man had. "Showing weakness is how you get yourself killed." The genin spoke in a cold tone as he observed the shinobi's cloak a bit more. Not paying much attention to the man's own question as he continued to speak. "You have some nerve being clad in such an outfit." This time Akio talked his voice was still cold, but it held a bit of venom in it as he showed his disdain toward the older shinobi. Even though he didn't approve of the man being in the cloak it made the blue haired genin a bit angry that he would wear such a fabric in the Kaguya temple of all places. Come to think about it the man didn't even seem to be of Kaguya decent. "What's your business here anyway?" Akio asked as his eyes narrowed a bit. Most Kaguya didn't even come to the temple often let alone an outsider.

WC: 473 + 357 = 830

Last edited by Kaiden on Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total

4Moment of Weakness [FIN] Empty Re: Moment of Weakness [FIN] Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

This boy had gull that was for sure, Hakai would look him dead in the eye as the child spoke to him in his cold tone."Showing weakness is how you get yourself killed.  You have some nerve being clad in such an outfit. " Hakai would look down at the genin cocking his head slight with a goofy smile on his face, he would respond in a humorous tone. “Exactly how would an inexperienced child know what gets someone killed. Here is a lesson for you, picking a fight with me is a much quicker way; I assure you, Genin.” As he finished he would let the last word roll off his tongue slowly like a drop of acid. Then quickly he picked back up again. “As for my nerve boy, this fashion statement isn’t even the tip of the iceberg. This cloak is an open challenge to any ninja who see it. The Akatsuki were all legendary ninja warriors who fought and died for their belief. That is why I wear this cloak to honor them, you should hope to become half the shinobi any of them were.”

As he concluded speaking he show his lightning speed, raising his hand while Samehada’s handle bending down to meet his wielder. In a blur of motion the mighty blade would stand erect in front of him, his right hand on the skull pommel.  He would release a boisterous laugh as the boy would ask his question.  "What's your business here anyway?" Lowering himself to meet the boy’s eye level. “I am in this this village’s greatest champion. I go where I want, when want; I do whatever the fuck I want! I would destroy this temple with a single technique if I pleased, that is the nerve I have. Spoiler no one would give a shit and even if they do, there is no one who can oppose my power. I am the hero of the Mist Village.” Ending with another roaring laugh. “Bawhahaha.”  As he concluded he would look at the boy and then he realized who he was, the orphan Kaguya. With that all he could do was smirk, showing his shark teeth to the boy.

WC: 308 + 363[/color]

5Moment of Weakness [FIN] Empty Re: Moment of Weakness [FIN] Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:32 am

Kaiden

Kaiden
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

“Exactly how would an inexperienced child know what gets someone killed. Here is a lesson for you, picking a fight with me is a much quicker way; I assure you, Genin.” Hearing the man threaten him the blue haired genin looked a bit surprised. However what really worried him was the expression that held on the guy's face. Just seeing that goofy smile that pulled at the older male's lips made Akio angry. Who was this man that? Just the way he talk, how his words rolled off his tongue like the venom of a snake made Akio uneasy. “As for my nerve boy, this fashion statement isn't even the tip of the iceberg. This cloak is an open challenge to any ninja who see it. The Akatsuki were all legendary ninja warriors who fought and died for their belief. That is why I wear this cloak to honor them, you should hope to become half the shinobi any of them were.” As the man finished for a second Akio gave a low growl.

As the growl resonated from the genin's throat his lips instinctively pulled away from his maw, bearing his teeth as a wild animal would. His nose crinkled up and his bright gold eyes twitched a bit. "I've seen more then you would think..." Is the only way the boy responded to the other's first comment. However he had more to say about the man's statement on his own 'fashion statement'. "While they were legendary they were merely power hungry dogs. They saw it fit to abandon their normal purpose just to become the pawns of a much bigger beast." After spitting out his own views about the organisation Akio listened to the other a bit more, obviously feeling disdain toward the man.

However to the genin's surprise the man didn't began to talk right away. He quickly made one swift movement before presenting the blade in front of himself. Seeing it fit to show to a genin that he knew nothing about, well at least that is what Akio saw it as. "S-Samehada" The boy's eyes were now wide open as he stared at the sword of legends. Just being next to the blade the genin felt the aura that the weapon held itself. Swallowing past the lump in his throat the genin was noticeably shaken as his train of thought was derailed. He was clearly in shock as he stared at the weapon in awe. He had always heard about the legendary Swords of the Mist. Especially Samehada, the sentient blade of legends that was feared by even the most skilled of shinobi.

“I am in this this village’s greatest champion. I go where I want, when want; I do whatever the fuck I want! I would destroy this temple with a single technique if I pleased, that is the nerve I have. Spoiler no one would give a shit and even if they do, there is no one who can oppose my power. I am the hero of the Mist Village.” The older one's voice snapped the boy out of his trance the moment it hit his ears. Hearing the tenacity in the man's voice and the threat to his clan's temple the genin let out another low growl. How could such a rude and immature shinobi come in possession of such a renowned blade? Just the thought of such a thing made Akio a bit disappointed to see such a swordsmen in Kirigakure, let alone him wielding one of the village's most valuable weapons.

Even thought he was still a bit surprised about seeing the legendary blade Akio didn't seem to lose any attitude in his voice. He didn't care if the threats the man made were idle or not he wasn't just going to close his mouth and kiss up to the older man, the genin wasn't one that would scare easily even if Samehada was right in front of him. After all the genin didn't have much to lose even if the man were to attack him. "If you're our village's champion we are seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel. You are just a fool who doesn't know his place. Like a filthy dog who found a new toy." Now Akio's golden eyes were burning brightly as his voice was seemingly dripping with anger. "How can you even call yourself a shinobi?" The boy finished talking as he stared up at the older man, waiting for his next reaction. While Akio didn't know what the man would do next he figured he would either be scalded or maybe hit.

WC: 830 + 732 = 1562

6Moment of Weakness [FIN] Empty Re: Moment of Weakness [FIN] Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:57 pm

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Hakai was a little dumbfounded. Was this little nigga growling at me. As the boy began his boring rebuttal Hakai tuned him out. All he could think about was who this boy was. He knew his story, most high ranked shinobi did. A young kaguya was of some importance, especially one that thought his village kidnapped his parents. Pretty amusing idea, but when it came down to it, this boy didn't have a clue, only assumptions. He was definitely has the "ass" of assume down; Hakai would provide the "U" and "me."

Hakai chimed back in as the boy concluded. "How can you even call yourself a shinobi?"

Pausing for only a moment he would sniker before answering. His normal tone was gone, speaking in a tone normally only used when he was in his pseudo-identity; the Anbu Captain and Demon of the Mist. His voice would be a dark, low and heavy with malice. "Because boy, I am a warrior and a member of a team. I serve the people of the Water Country and live my ninja way. I always put the mission first, I never accept defeat, I never quit and I never leave a fallen comrade. I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough. Trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I am an expert and I am professional. I always maintain sword, my equipment and myself. I stand ready to deloy, engage and DESTROY the enemies of the the bloody Mist. I am a guardian of the freedom and the ninja way of life. I am a Legendary Swordsmen of the Mist. " With that he would stand back up peering down at the boy, a firm scowl on his face. His tone would return to its natural whimsical feel. "Meet me here and you too will learn to be a shinobi of my caliber. And you will have your revenge." With that the tall man would take out a parchment and write unique instructions for the genin, handing the boy the paper. Lifting up samehada in his right hand and turn to walk away leaving the temple behidn him.

EXIT

7Moment of Weakness [FIN] Empty Re: Moment of Weakness [FIN] Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:35 pm

Kaiden

Kaiden
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

While he continued to talk Akio realized that he was being tuned out. However this didn't make a difference to the boy. Even if someone wasn't listening he was going to at least try to get his point across to the thickheaded shinobi that was in front of them. Then as he finished he listened to the man's response. "Because boy, I am a warrior and a member of a team. I serve the people of the Water Country and live my ninja way. I always put the mission first, I never accept defeat, I never quit and I never leave a fallen comrade. I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough. Trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I am an expert and I am professional. I always maintain sword, my equipment and myself. I stand ready to deloy, engage and DESTROY the enemies of the the bloody Mist. I am a guardian of the freedom and the ninja way of life. I am a Legendary Swordsmen of the Mist." Really was this the redemption attempted that the man was trying to get by him? If it was it was a piss poor attempt, after all how could this man really say that he served the Village after threatening to destroy such a sacred place just moments ago?

This didn't make a difference to Akio though. The man in front of him was still as immature and self center as he came across the first time. Although the genin still knew his own place, the man in front of him was still a strong and high ranking individual. Meaning that at the least he had information and skills that were no doubt better then Akio's and that meant that he still had value, no matter how bullheaded he was. Plus the swordsman could only get better from this point on.

"Come with me and you too will learn to be a shinobi of my caliber. And you will have your revenge." Just that moment the older man seemed to read the boys mine. Now the blue haired genin was faced with a rather big decision. While this nameless man shinobi didn't come across as a Akio would expect one of Kirigakure's Seven Swordsmen the genin wasn't stupid, this man could teach him a lot. Now that was the one thing that the boy was seeking very much. Standing still and watching as the man headed off Akio bit his lip. If he didn't act now he was concerned that he wouldn't get another offer such as this. "Okay..." Taking the letter the genin stared a the parchment, not daring to open just yet. After all what wasn't there for him to gain if he followed an older shinobi that seemed to have such a finesse in swordsmanship. Akio could learn much from such a skilled shinobi if he were to be seen as worthy. One thing caught the boys attention though. How did the man know that he was seeking revenge. That didn't matter thought he needed to focus on the parchment that he was handed. This was a chance that he couldn't pass up and he would need to follow the instructions exactly. Beginning to read the instructions the genin slowly strolled out of the temple and headed in the direction of his house to gather a few things before following what the parchment told him to do.

[Exit]

WC: 1562 + 571 = 2133

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum