Takigakure

Discrimination against Kenjutsu users. Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discrimination against Kenjutsu users.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Discrimination against Kenjutsu users. Empty Discrimination against Kenjutsu users. Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:58 am

Kēji

Kēji
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Welp, the "New Information" in the weapons system has one rule which kills the whole part of being a Kenjutsu user.

New Information:

Limitations & Exceptions

Only Legendary Weapons, may exceed a ninja's rank.
If you scavenge a normal weapon that is ranked higher than you or you are uneligible to use do to Combat Skills, ie:Tenten obtained the Banana Palm Fan. You may use the weapon for the remainder of that topic only. After, you must place the weapon in your storage to be used when eligible.
If a weapon is stored because of the method mentioned above, if the character were to die, the weapon would be on there person and loot-able.(This is to prevent Legendary Weapons from being put out of play.)

Only Legendary Weapons, may exceed a ninja's rank.
You see this? This is what pisses me off. I am a genin with Adept Kenjutsu, This rule makes it impossible to be a powerful Kenjutsu user with out a high rank.

Adept - Those of this level can learn weaponry techniques of all levels, including the powerful S-Ranked ones. At this level, compared to those who do not have any skill in weaponry your dexterity, speed and accuracy when handling a weapon are increased to the level of a Taijutsu Adept. You are given: 20 free Shuriken and Kunai (or Senbon), 10 Free smoke bombs (or 5 meter ninja wire) and bomb tags, and 1 long length katana, may not be S-Rank. You may wield any ranked weapon given you meet criteria listed in the  Weapon System.

Not only that, now you can use weapons with all sorts of abilities. When channeling chakra through your weapons [by using Hien or similar techniques, stuff like Cloud Style Flame Beheading or such which blast the chakra are not affected by this bonus] you do not have to waste it, it travels in a circular motion, between the weapon and your body there is a circular connection due to which you do not waste chakra when channeling chakra through your weapons. Your speed is now equivalent to a Taijutsu Basic.

Read what I high lighted. Who wants to use weaponry techniques with a shitty D-rank weapon? You are given the choice of MAKING A FREE A-RANK WEAPON BUT YOU CAN'T USE IT IF YOUR CHUUNIN OR GENIN. This is complete absurdity, I believe the rule that constrains you from using a weapon higher than your rank should be removed. Plus how is a Genin going to afford a Legendary weapon? 10K!?!? This rule completely kills the Kenjutsu skill, and makes it basically a waste of CS points if you have or made a low rank character.

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

A few new rules are contradicting with the olds ones Sato had placed up, therefore the rules are really off balance and immensely incorrect. Thank you for notifying us on the situation though, the staff will gladly fix this issue up fairly. As all other systems, you know the site is undergoing a major change (webmaster, staff, systems etc.) so it will be fixed at a point in the near future along with a lot of the other stuff to be done.

Any other thoughts and suggestions can be made if you'd please.

Kēji

Kēji
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Nope :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum