Takigakure

Shishō Fūin Four Symbol Seal Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shishō Fūin Four Symbol Seal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shishō Fūin Four Symbol Seal Empty Shishō Fūin Four Symbol Seal Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:45 pm

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Shishō Fūin Four Symbol Seal 73m2

Name: Shishō Fūin Four Symbol Seal
Type:Fuinjutsu
Used For:Supplementary
Element:None
Range:1 meter from target to be sealed. And touching where the seal is placed
Duration: Depends on target it can seal a tailed beast for over a decade.  Seal can be held up indefinitely with the key.
Hand Seals/Charge up: 5 hand seals
Description:The Four symbol seal can seal any target into a human or object.  In order seal larger targets or more powerful ones such as tailed beast Eight trigrams must used, which is two four symbols.  Anyone who has the four symbols will be able to use Eight, if they are a Master sealer and an Uzumaki or have learned from one.  This will cost an S rank amount of chakra plus the continuation chakra for S rank jutsu. The sealing process first begins by summoning a ceremonial alter. 
When the jutsu is activated by placing the seal on the a surface: The target to seal will become an intangible mass of chakra that will be sucked into the seal.  If the seal is placed on something with the capacity think such as person then they can interact with whatever is sealed inside them.  Although whatever was sealed will be restricted by whatever medium their subconscious comes up with (Chains, cage, ect).  A skilled Fuinjutsu practitioner can place the seal so that what is sealed can leak out or completely shut it away.  Whatever is sealed can be viewed in a inner subconscious world accessible to the person with the seal and those with special jutsu, such as a three tomed sharingan user.  A skilled Fuinjutsu user can also place a trap to activate when attempts remove the seal made.
Weakness:If sealed inside a living being they can remove the seal of their own free will.

Last edited by Alder on Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:07 am; edited 3 times in total

2Shishō Fūin Four Symbol Seal Empty Re: Shishō Fūin Four Symbol Seal Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:57 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

This is S-rank.

Also, if you're sealing an actual RP character into another player, he or she has to be unconscious and follow a set of dice roll rules similar to the medical transplant rules (I can post this later in the library).

- Note that the ceremonial pedestal is something you have to do with Summoning Jutsu (basically just subtract the chakra for summoning and this jutsu).

Also doesn't the last line for your description contradict the jutsu's weakness?

3Shishō Fūin Four Symbol Seal Empty Re: Shishō Fūin Four Symbol Seal Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

I put the last line based on Minato having sealed himself/Kushina in Naruto.  They weren't trying to hurt him. I figure some additional deterrent could be added.  But that would be another jutsu.

As far a the ceremonial alter do you think it as an actual requirement or it was just so minato would have to put naruto on the ground?

4Shishō Fūin Four Symbol Seal Empty Re: Shishō Fūin Four Symbol Seal Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:14 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

If it's another jutsu, then that's fine.

The alter may ne necessary, as it was an octagon which fits with the Eight Triagrams seal

5Shishō Fūin Four Symbol Seal Empty Re: Shishō Fūin Four Symbol Seal Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:08 am

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Alright it is in there. For love of goodness don't tell me I need to register the alter.

6Shishō Fūin Four Symbol Seal Empty Re: Shishō Fūin Four Symbol Seal Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:20 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

You do.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum