Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

More sealing jutsu 73m2

Name:Barrier Breakdown (Baria hakai)
Type: Fuininjutsu
Used For:Offense/supplementary
Element:None
Range:5inches. Can be application to weapons increases rage  
Duration:Upkeep  If applied to living organisms they pay cost.
Hand Seals/Charge up:[Monkey Bird rat
Description: The symbols in the seal resemble those of bacteria but are tiny formula symbols. The stronger the barrier the larger the spread of the symbols.  But it won't get taller and wider than the jutsu caster. Instead they will get more concentrated. This jutsu weakens barriers making them easier to break if they are defensive. If it is supplementary then the effect of that barrier is weakened.  For example if it is a sensory barrier then this jutsu will give them false information about power level and location.  If this jutsu is cast on an organic organism then they will give false information to sensors (lower chakra level, village origin won't match, and elemental affinity wrong).  If placed on a person or animal it makes easier to pass through barrier. For stronger barriers it can be used in conjunction with other jutsu.

Barrier will include walls. And any jutsu that describes the jutsu with the words "wall, barrier, trap, block, impede" or synonyms.

Weakness:If the barrier is intangible or can't be seen, they don't know about it, the jutsu user won’t know to cast the jutsu.  If opposing the jutsu is meant to compensate for misdirection then this jutsu will fail, without caster knowing.

More sealing jutsu 73m2

Name: Elemental Separation (Genso no bunri)
Type:Fuin Kinjutsu
Used For:Defensive  
Element:None
Range:Touch
Duration: Until removal or near death
Hand Seals/Charge up: No hand seals. Blood of both parties is applied to palm and chakra is ran through that palm while touching target
Description:[An orange helix shaped seal that spreads from the sternum the stomach ending in circle spiral. This seal is on both target and caster. Once this is removed on one it is removed on both.
This seal binds the users and targets elemental chakra usage.
How it works: The seal will bind the same number of chakra natures that user has. It accomplishes this by observing the chakra system of the individuals and targets there most develop nature then subsequently trained ones.  If their advance nature depends is a combination of something sealed then it can’t be used.

Weakness: This technique has two weaknesses first the user elemental jutsu are sealed as well. Second it provides and unnatural connection between the jutsu caster and the target.  This in itself doesn’t harm either party but if someone were to alter the seal it could potentially affect of both parties.
Uzumaki[/b]

Last edited by Alder on Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 6 times in total

2More sealing jutsu Empty Re: More sealing jutsu Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:11 am

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Bump

3More sealing jutsu Empty Re: More sealing jutsu Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:16 pm

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Do you want me post each individually?

4More sealing jutsu Empty Re: More sealing jutsu Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:55 pm

Sato

Sato

Hello, i will make the first judgement today.

• Barrier Breakdown (Baria hakai) : Please state how much 'A few inches' is to prevent you changing it up in the future. No jutsu is allowed to be invisible so that is a pointless weakness so remove and change. Also explain how the jutsu works in more detail, how does it provide false information, how does it break down barrier type jutsu etc..
  • Falsified Report (Gizō repōto) : Like i said, no jutsu can be invisible so remove that. Why does Taijutsu have a influence on this jutsu, remove that. Its actually hard to understand what this jutsu does since your explaining isn't really good so please try and reword the entire jutsu so it is understandable. There is no actual weakness so you need to add it, the weakness section is full of nothing but bullshit, no offence. Why does someone need Genjutsu or Fuin Master to break this. It's a normal Genjutsu, a simple Kai could release the genjutsu as well as a gush of pain. This needs to be reworded so i can further understand it.
  • Elemental Separation (Genso no bunri) : There is no Curse seal shit so remove that. What if somebody only has 1 element?

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

5More sealing jutsu Empty Re: More sealing jutsu Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:18 pm

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

"false information to sensors (chakra level, village origin, and element)"

Taijutsu is relevant because head trauma activate the jutsu.

And I was fixing the weakness as you made you post.  The point of what was there is to let people understand what happens to the target when this improperly removed. I was enlightened to the fact that it does not reveal the jutsu's weakness.

They need both because this involves both.  A sealing jutsu to shield memories.  Genjutsu to create a new identity (They don't need to be a master)

If they have one element then it seals one element.
I removed it though:

Edit I deleted one because I found something else to use instead

6More sealing jutsu Empty Re: More sealing jutsu Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:46 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Barrier Breakdown:

Does the barriers that can be affected include like solid, physical barriers such as elemental defenses (Earth Wall, Water Wall, etc.)

In the last two lines, you mention that there stronger barriers require the seal to be used in conjunction with other jutsu. Up to what rank of a barrier can the seal weaken to the point that the user or whoever can pass through easily?

Elemental Separation (Genso no bunri):

Sorry, but I don't fully understand the technique. If you're applying this seal, shouldn't the chakra nature that is sealed only be the chakra natures that you and the target share in common?

7More sealing jutsu Empty Re: More sealing jutsu Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:01 pm

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

V wrote:Barrier Breakdown:

Does the barriers that can be affected include like solid, physical barriers such as elemental defenses (Earth Wall, Water Wall, etc.)

Yes, but I wouldn't say that it would be the most practical way of dealing with elemental walls.

V wrote:In the last two lines, you mention that there stronger barriers require the seal to be used in conjunction with other jutsu. Up to what rank of a barrier can the seal weaken to the point that the user or whoever can pass through easily?

By itself and easy B rank.  Anything higher then it depends on the collaborative jutsu

V wrote:Elemental Separation (Genso no bunri):

Sorry, but I don't fully understand the technique. If you're applying this seal, shouldn't the chakra nature that is sealed only be the chakra natures that you and the target share in common?

I have came up with something far more simpler.  The jutsu works by examining both parties chakra system.  All developed elemental natures are sealed. The amount of natures sealed is equaled to the amount of natures the caster possess.  The sealing order being based on chakra nature dominance (What was obtained 1,2,3..)
Then another weakness would be that elements trained after the seal is in place aren't affected by the seal.

8More sealing jutsu Empty Re: More sealing jutsu Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:05 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Yes, but I wouldn't say that it would be the most practical way of dealing with elemental walls.
Mhm, how would it affect walls made of something more tangible like earth and water? would it just lower the defensive power by a rank?

By itself and easy B rank. Anything higher then it depends on the collaborative jutsu
Okay.

I have came up with something far more simpler. The jutsu works by examining both parties chakra system. All developed elemental natures are sealed. The amount of natures sealed is equaled to the amount of natures the caster possess. The sealing order being based on chakra nature dominance (What was obtained 1,2,3..)
Then another weakness would be that elements trained after the seal is in place aren't affected by the seal.
Okay. Also please remove that it's a curse seal, as curse seals are event things.

9More sealing jutsu Empty Re: More sealing jutsu Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

The chakra binding it becomes weaker making it more fragile.

Fyi Curse seal is not a synonym for Orochimaru's jutsu. Shukkaku's seals are cursed and the seal that is put on branch Hyuugas are as well. But I'll remove it all the same

10More sealing jutsu Empty Re: More sealing jutsu Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:09 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

approved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum