Takigakure

Erwin's Custom Techniques Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Erwin's Custom Techniques

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Erwin's Custom Techniques Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:30 am

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

Bought/Trained:
Approved:

Last edited by Darkkon on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:36 am; edited 18 times in total

2Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:04 am

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

Soul: Sever: Changed it to rearrange the flow of chakra. Changed the "Bullseye" effect, made it to where it stops any currently sustained techniques and removes rank/mastery reductions for jutsu used within the effect duration, still causes chakra damage.

Soul: Terminate: In the weaknesses I have it saying that it requires Buki Mastery and Med Adept to use, forgot I left that part in the description lol. Also I wasn't sure what an "S-Rank" amount of damage would be to the chakra pool of someone below B-Rank, they don't have a cost because they can't use the techs, so I changed it to 110. B-Rank individuals fall under the A-Rank damage portion, although I can see the problem with dealing 219 CP damage to a C-Rank shinobi with maxed out chakra reserves. I also changed some things in relation to the Soul: Sever tech.

O.M.U.T.: Typo my bad xP, meant for it to be D-Rank per arm which is 40 for all four that make up the S-Rank upkeep +5. Although to get the flat 35 upkeep for S-Rank I changed it to E for the first and D for the rest, 5+10+10+10=35.

3Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:56 am

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

Bump

4Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:43 am

Sato

Sato

• Soul: Sever: The lasting effects are too high and need to be reduced deeply... 5 posts no jutsu's.. yeah na. The bulleyes spot still needs to rethought. It shouldn't cancel out a jutsu completely and restart the entire chakra system, that is stupid. It would disrupt the flow of chakra but not completely force the target to restart their entire chakra system. The only jutsu's that would get canceled out are the ones that require an extreme amount of concentration since the disruption would cause them to lose focus so edit that.
  • Soul: Terminate: The amount of chakra somebody loses is still far too high, its ridiculous. I dont understand why they are losing chakra in the first place. All your attacks would do is disrupt the flow, not absorb or take the chakra away from them. They wouldn't lose it at all. The only that you could change is that they lose it for a limited time for example. They lose 50CP for 3 posts and after 3 posts then they get that 50 back.
  • One Man Unit Technique: Your damage calculation on the arms make no sense. They should be able to get sliced and diced like normal arms and since they are made of chakra then any chakra disruption jutsu, no matter the rank will destroy these arms immediately. Also how fast do these arms generate and how do they generate? do they just shoot out of your torso etc..

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

5Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:39 am

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

• Chakra Damage: Regarding the chakra damage from Sever/Terminate it follows what the technique was originally designed for before rephrasing it to rearrange the chakra flow. Originally it worked by damaging the chakra network where the crescent passed through the target with chakra specifically designed to damage chakra and nothing physical, causing it to interrupt the flow of chakra until the minor amount of damage was passively repaired at the end of the duration. With chakra designed to damage chakra it made sense that it would damage the targets chakra pool if it hit the targets chakra pool, which I call a "bullseye", with the same amount of chakra damage as the technique cost. If you prefer me to go the path of rearranged chakra flow then I'll remove any chakra damage and stick with the removal of rank/mastery reductions for techniques. If the path of damaged chakra then I'll take away the rank/mastery reduction and sustained interruption then have it just be damage that I can make a better suited table for.
  • Sustained Disruption: I didn't mean for the target to have to reset everything themselves, I meant that there would be a hiccup in their chakra flow and any sustained would be broken but could be resumed later. I'll clarify this more in the tech if that's okay with you.
  • O.M.U.T.: I had the defensive properties based around the amount of chakra that was needed to repair/replace them, but I lowered and separated them into two types of defenses, a weapon/hand to hand part and a ninjutsu part. I also lowered the amount to repair/regrow to match the defenses. Partially damaged by D-Rank = repaired by D-Rank chakra. Completely destroyed by C-Rank+, regrown with C-Rank amount. All while maintaining the upkeep as well. As far as how they're grown I already stated that they grow from anywhere on the users torso and could be used as a surprised punch from the abdomen/etc, but I clarified a little more on that as well as shape and whatnot.

6Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:08 pm

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

Forgot to add in the speed part of the arms generating, did that now.

7Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:56 pm

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

Bump
  • You haven't said anything about Forced Memory Reliving, is that good to go?

8Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:16 pm

Sato

Sato

• Soul Sever: Remove the rank/skill reductions and keep the rearrange chakra flow and create a table for it.
  • Soul Terminate: Like i said, 110CP is still to much chakra lost. If you can get another Admin that can agree that this is alright then you can keep it.
    Chakra: Like i said, i don't understand why they are losing chakra. The slashes are not absorbing chakra or causing chakra to be released. All that makes sense is the Chakra being temporarily sealed for several posts but after that post count then they get the chakra back.
  • Others: Approved.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

9Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:01 pm

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

Darkkon wrote:

• Chakra Damage: Regarding the chakra damage from Sever/Terminate it follows what the technique was originally designed for before rephrasing it to rearrange the chakra flow. Originally it worked by damaging the chakra network where the crescent passed through the target with chakra specifically designed to damage chakra and nothing physical, causing it to interrupt the flow of chakra until the minor amount of damage was passively repaired at the end of the duration. With chakra designed to damage chakra it made sense that it would damage the targets chakra pool if it hit the targets chakra pool, which I call a "bullseye", with the same amount of chakra damage as the technique cost. If you prefer me to go the path of rearranged chakra flow then I'll remove any chakra damage and stick with the removal of rank/mastery reductions for techniques. If the path of damaged chakra then I'll take away the rank/mastery reduction and sustained interruption then have it just be damage that I can make a better suited table for.

• Sustained Disruption: I didn't mean for the target to have to reset everything themselves, I meant that there would be a hiccup in their chakra flow and any sustained would be broken but could be resumed later. I'll clarify this more in the tech if that's okay with you.

• In my first response on the 24th I explained where the chakra damage came from, I bolded and underlined the info just incase you missed it. I also put together two ways for the tech's effects to make sense, the path of rearranged chakra and the path of damaged chakra, that I wanted you to choose what you were most comfortable with and we could discuss the edits from there.

• Path of Rearranged Chakra: I agree that it made more sense as a partially medical based tech to rearrange the chakra flow. In this form of the technique it doesn't cause chakra damage when you score a "bullseye", instead it reduces one's abilities to mold chakra (chakra control) forcing them to pay more for techniques. The effect I proposed was the removal of rank and skill reductions for the duration of the effect, but a different table could be used if you wish. This version also causes a brief hiccup in the users chakra flow as it takes effect, causing currently sustained techniques to "drop" for one post then resume on the next if the target wishes.

• Path of Damaged Chakra: This is the way the technique was originally designed as I explained in the earlier post. This would cause chakra damage to the targets chakra pool because instead of rearranging the chakra flow the chakra used in this version damages chakra and the chakra flow network. In this version there would be no rank/skill reductions or sustained hiccup only chakra damage that I can make a better table for.

• Both of these paths affect how Sever and Terminate work, whichever you choose will be what I change both of them to. What I read from your suggestion was to keep it rearranged chakra flow but remove the effect on rank/skill reductions and use damage, which I agree wouldn't make any sense in the mechanics.

10Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:44 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Taking over this check since it has been 3 days. Reserving!

11Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:13 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Okay, I am confused. Can you give me a rundown of what you wanted to achieve with the two un-approved techniques.

12Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:50 am

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

Hmm, basically the end goal was a ranged technique similar to flash or the ranged bursts from samurai saber technique only with chakra specifically designed to effect chakra and only chakra, meaning it causes no physical damage and passes through physical objects unhindered. Both versions prevent the flow of chakra between where it cuts the body and the targets chakra pool, meaning if it passed through your arm you wouldn't be able to move chakra into that arm for the duration and so on. It made sense to do something different if this crescent of energy hit the targets chakra pool dead on, which is where the two versions came into play in my last post. I was asking Sato which of the two versions would he feel more comfortable with then I can do a rehaul and discuss edits from there.

13Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:42 pm

Katsuro Jr.

Katsuro Jr.
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Erwin's Custom Techniques 480px-Pedobear_approves

14Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:11 pm

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

Erwin's Custom Techniques 73m2

Name: "Clear eye for the one-eyed guy."
Type: Medical
Used For: Supplementary
Element: N/A
Range: Self
Duration: 1 Post
Hand Seals/Charge up: N/A
Description: A technique created by Erwin to minimize his need to blink during combat, or surveillance, or just general life as he saw fit. All this technique actually does is re-moisturize the eye as if the user had blinked and clear away any minor irritants in the process like dust or sand.
Weakness: Doesn’t really do anything other than provide a “blinkless blink”, the user still has to fight the urge to blink in any situation that would normally call for it. (Bright lights, high winds, a lot of debris, etc.)

Name: "Hearing is believing."
Type: Sensory
Range: Within audible range.
Duration: As long as sustained.
Description: A sensory technique that allows the user to “read” sound waves and air pressure variances in a similar fashion to sonar and translate them into a 3d mental image of their surroundings. This technique does not amplify the hearing of the user and the user is no more sensitive to loud sounds than normal. In fact, louder and deeper sounds provide clearer and larger images because they travel greater distances with less dilution. This technique also works very effectively under water due to waters inability to compress, allowing sound to travel far greater distances. This also works by placing one’s ear to a surface to pick up more minute vibrations, such as people walking in the distance or talking with their back against a surface, although this image is more of a 2d one. More solid surfaces or objects transmit vibrations more efficiently resulting in clearer images, however more powerful vibrations from massive impacts or otherwise will dilute smaller details like foot steps.
Weakness: Silence is obviously the largest weakness to this technique, no sound = no image. Medium to high speed winds can distort the images, severely depending on the circumstances. Cannot “see” through thick objects or anything considered soundproof, without physically placing their ear on the object at least. Time delay & distance dilution: This “sight” works around sound which, even though sound is fairly fast, travels far slower than light and is less accurate over greater distances.

Name: Contact Combat
Type: Fighting Style
Used For: Offense/Defense
Duration: Permanent Fighting Style
Description: A survivalist fighting style taught to Samurai involved with SOAR, black-ops style division, should they ever become disarmed or are attacked while not carrying a weapon. Contact Combat incorporates traits from numerous different martial arts and focuses on aggressive defense, namely precise, quick, and brutal preemptive/counter strikes. These attacks are designed to neutralize the opponent as quickly and efficiently as possible and are typically aimed at vulnerable points on the body such as the eyes, neck or throat, face, solar plexus, groin, ribs, knee, foot, fingers, etc. Practitioners are also trained in situational awareness to effectively assess their environment for potential threats, escape routes, tools to help neutralize threats, and even verbal/psychological ways to avoid physical conflict altogether when preferred.
Weakness: Requires Taijutsu Adept. Isn’t as efficient without the reaction speed and awareness of Bukijutsu practitioners.

Last edited by Darkkon on Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

15Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:09 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

First technique is approved.

Bump rank of second technique.

Third technique, approved.

16Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:25 am

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

Bumped to C

17Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:45 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Sorry. All techniques are approved.

18Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:49 am

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

Name: Soul Saber Technique
Type: Bukijutsu, Chakra Flow
Used For: Supplementary, Debilitation
Element: The element of no element.
Range: Up to 3m from weapon, contact with chakra for “burst” effect.
Duration: As long as sustained. 2 Posts for “bullseye” effect.
Description: The Soul Saber technique is based off of the Samurai Saber technique only with Erwin’s trademark “chakra that only affects chakra” from his Soul: Sever and Soul: Terminate techniques. Just like the Samurai Saber technique Soul Saber allows the user to generate a near infinite different styles of weaponry simply through shape transformation, although that’s where the similarities end. Soul Saber is fainter and far more transparent than its parent technique and causes no physical damage whatsoever, instead it  temporarily rearranges the flow of chakra where it passes through the body, how this affects the target depends on the relation of the attacks location to the targets chakra pool within their chakra pathway system. It also passes through most physical object unhindered like the Soul: Sever/Terminate series. For example: If Erwin were to cut through a targets arm with this technique that target wouldn’t be able to move chakra into that arm for two posts, preventing them from forming hand seals (other than one handed seals) and thusly using any technique that requires hand seals or chakra flow from that arm for the duration. If he were to cut one or both legs they wouldn’t be able to use water walking or tree climbing techs with one or both legs. If he were to sever the head they wouldn’t be able to use Dojutsu or any techniques that require active mental control over the tech, such as genjutsu or ninjutsu that need the caster to control it, but “fire and forget” techs would still work. As a side effect this also removes any genjutsu currently affecting the target, but the consequences typically outweigh the benefits of doing this to an ally. Now if he were to hit a “bullseye” so to speak by directly hitting the target’s chakra pool, located at abdomen level, it would deal damage to the targets chakra pool equal to an A-Rank attack without rank or buki reductions (80cp), as well as forcing an entire system restart and making it more difficult to focus chakra for the duration. What this means is that any currently sustained techniques would be deactivated and and techniques used within the effect duration do not benefit from rank or mastery reductions.

Neutralize: Just like its parent technique Soul Saber has a “burst” effect as well, however its burst effect behaves significantly different than Samurai Saber’s. Instead of firing off devastating crescents of energy Soul Saber injects “anti-chakra” designed specifically to neutralize the standard chakra used in most jutsu, fusing with and dissipating all chakra within the targeted technique through controlled chakra flow destabilization and deconstruction. These “injection bursts” require the targeted technique to be in contact with Soul Saber’s chakra and the user must pay an equivalent rank of chakra to use them. (Neutralize C-Rank pay C-Rank, etc.) If the targeted technique is made completely out of chakra it would appear that the technique is being eaten away by faint blue chakra, this neutralization travels at the taijutsu equivalent of the users bukijutsu rank. If it’s a technique that takes control of the natural surroundings then this neutralization would “eat away” the chakra within the technique at the same speed but it would only appear like the opposing user simply lost control of the technique and it fell apart. It is also capable of neutralizing the chakra within fuuinjutsu seals, leaving the seal behind but rendering it inert. If used on an explosive technique before it actually explodes (IE: Great Fireball tech impact explosion or explosive seal) then it prevents the explosion from happening, but it cannot stop the force of the explosion after the fact just like the momentum from some earth/water techs already in motion.
Weakness:Requires Samurai Saber Technique, Bukijutsu Master, and Medical Basic for knowledge of the pathway system. Deals no physical damage whatsoever. Chakra coating can be blocked by chakra based attack/defense of equal or higher rank no matter the type or element (An equal or higher rank clone could even stop it). Burst ability cannot affect people directly and only affects jutsu with external usage of chakra (majority of ninjutsu, barriers, Buki/Tai chakra flow techniques), it cannot affect genjutsu or self supplementary techniques (sensory, some medical, purely physical Buki/Tai techs, etc.) and also has difficulty with widespread techniques that attack on multiple separate fronts where the user must hit each separate part of the technique individually.

Name: “A touch of color.”
Type: Chakra Flow (Ninjutsu?)
Used For: Aesthetic
Duration: Until Changed
Description: A very simple yet slightly complex technique that allows the user to change the color of externally visible chakra by altering the wavelength of the light given off by relevant techniques. This affects the color of all techniques that don’t use elemental chakra but still have visible chakra flow, such as the Samurai Saber or Mystical Palm techniques in Erwin’s case. However this technique does not alter the color of the users internal chakra, and those capable of seeing the internal chakra network through sensory or activated dojutsu wouldn’t even notice the color difference. It is purely an aesthetic change of color that can be used for personal preference or psychological warfare. The user isn’t required to sustain the technique and only pays once to change the wavelength of light and once more every time they wish to change it again.
Weakness: Apart from visual aesthetics this doesn’t really do anything, unless someone is deathly scared of a specific color for some reason.

Name: Temporary Altered Signature
Duration: 3 Posts
Description: Essentially this technique causes the user’s chakra signature to temporarily mimic the chakra signature of another person. It can be activated in one of two ways, either the user physically touches the intended target or copies their signature from range with the assistance of the standard sensing technique. Cannot change signatures for the duration once an altered signature is chosen.
Weakness: Doesn’t last very long. Requires sensing to be active if copying from range. Sensors of higher mastery tier than the user’s can see through the illusion. Illusion is shattered if user uses chakra within the duration. Requires Sensory Basic.

Name: Advanced Altered Signature
Duration: Until broken or canceled.
Description: As the name would imply this technique is a more advanced version of Temporary Altered Signature, where the user alters their chakra signature to mimic someone else's. The difference between this technique and its predecessor is that the altered signature state will last until the user uses chakra again and in addition to the previous two methods of acquiring a new signature one can also mimic a previously sensed signature from memory. Changing signature while currently in an altered state will require the user to pay for the technique once more, apart from changing back to normal.
Weakness: Requires sensing to be active if copying from range. Sensors of higher mastery tier than the user’s can see through the illusion. Illusion is shattered if user uses chakra. Requires Sensory Adept.

Name: Expert Altered Signature
Duration: Until broken or canceled.
Description: An even more advance version of Temporary Altered Signature that takes Advanced Altered Signature up a notch. In addition to the ability to copy from memory, touch, or at range with sensing with this version of the technique the user also remains in this altered state as long as they don’t use techniques above B-Rank, passive styles don’t count. As with it previous one this technique requires the user to pay for it every time they wish to change their signature again, apart from back to normal.
Weakness: Requires sensing to be active if copying from range. Sensors of higher mastery tier than the user’s can see through the illusion. Illusion is shattered if user uses above B-Rank amount of chakra. Requires Sensory Adept and having previously learned the two lesser techniques.

Name: Master’s Saber Technique
Type: Bukijutsu/Chakra Flow
Used For: Offense/Defense
Range: Up to 5 meters from weapon, 1 meter for condensed state, 40 meters for ranged attack.
Duration: As long as sustained.
Hand Seals/Charge up: N/A, requires weapon.
Description: As the name would suggest this technique is the advanced version of Samurai Saber Technique and is restricted to officers within the Samurai Army that have truly mastered the parent technique. This advanced version extends the potential reach of the coating to 5 meters, up from 3 meters, and the ranged burst attacks to 40 meters, up from 30 meters. In this state the coating is strong enough to fight on par with the majority of S-Rank jutsu and weapons, the only exception being any weapon or technique that can break through S-Rank defenses in 1 post. However this technique also has a condensed state coating that allows one to match the potency of weapons and techniques that can breach S-rank defenses in 1 post at the cost of reach. Burst techniques are the same regardless of coating state.
Weakness: Restricted to Samurai and their descendants. Requires Bukijutsu Mastery and Samurai Saber Technique.

Last edited by Darkkon on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total

19Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:12 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Soul Saber - Eh, approved unless stated otherwise. Usage of the technique shall be under scrutiny and if staff feel as if it's abused, we shall come back and edit stuff.
A Touch Of Color - Eh, approved.
Altered Signature I - Not seeing what Medical Ninjutsu has to do with anything.
Altered Signature II - Same with above.
Altered Signature III - Uh. I am not entirely sure about making an entirely new chakra signature from scratch. Understand the other two since you were copying the signature.
Master Saber - Eh, so long as you know that your attacks shall be weaken by an S barrier than I am good. Eh, approved unless stated otherwise. Usage of this technique shall be under scrutiny.

20Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:15 am

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

• Soul Saber: Understood.
  • Alterations: Been too long for me to remember why I had medical tagged, removed that and the mention of completely new signatures from scratch in the third.
  • Master's Saber: Of course and understood.

21Erwin's Custom Techniques Empty Re: Erwin's Custom Techniques Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:52 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

I would put a stamp on that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum