Character (Done) Appear

Height:
5'11"
Weight:  145 pounds
Hair color: black
Eye Color: blood red or sky blue, the eye olor depends on his mood
Looks Image:
Character (Done) Kase210
Looks Description: Kai stands about 5'11" he alway wears a back jacket with fur tufts found at the edge of his coat cuffs and on his hood. Kai has lines on his face which makes him look like he has whiskers. His hair is messy and unruly, his hair is colored black. Kai never wears his head band. He wears black sandals. Kai usually has a bored expression, he usually slouches and lazily walks around. When Kai gets serious in a fight, he puts on an Anbu mask that he had received from a friend who passed away.

Character (Done) Person

Personality Description: Kai is an odd ball, he is the type to have difficulty making friends. He often is asleep or lazing about. People think he his stupid and completely useless. On the contrary Kai is a very hard worker, he often trains in the middle of the night to improve himself, that is why he always appears sleepy during he day. He is a brilliant tactician, he analyzes every move and every little detail. This is why Kai always seems aloof, because he is always analyzing every little ting. Kai hates being stressed out, if he is pushed over the edge he becomes a completely different person. If driven of the edge Kai will remain calm but become completely serious. He will find a way to end what ever is causing him to be stressed. All in all Kai is just a odd teenager that chooses not to apply himself around others, that is why he is branded to be useless.
-Puppets=He feels puppets are more easy to be around with than people
-Animals=He finds animals more loyal and easy to understand than people
-Music= Loves to listen to soothing music, he particularly likes the sound of the piano
Dislikes:
-Speaking=Kai dislikes talking, Kai usually is quiet and keeps his thoughts in his head.
-People=Kai just disliked being around crowds he prefers to be alone.
-Rules=Kai does what he wants when he wants

Catch Phrases:

"I would rather never be forgiven than forgotten"

Nindo:
-Live life to the fullest
-Never turn your back on family
-Fight not for the sake of fighting, but fight for a good cause

Character (Done) Jitsu

Element Affinity: Explosion Release=wind and fire
Sub Element Affinity: lightning release

Character (Done) History

History: Kai was born as an orphan, he never really knew which village he belonged too. He was found by an elderly couple that belonged to the Kumogakure. They raised him with much love an care, Kai knew he was adopted. He never really cared about finding his true parents. Kai was content. Kai's peaceful days quickly came to an end, the elderly couple became ill and died. Kai was left alone to fend for himself, for three years Kai survived by stealing money and food from the citizens of Kumogakure. He was known to be the trouble maker of the village. Despite this the villagers where kind to Kai, they often tried to help him. One day a Kai bumped into a young man, by the name of Shiroe Usagi. Shiroe was part of the Anbu. The two become close much like two brothers, Kai admired Shiroe and dreamed to be become an Anbu just like Shiroe. Kai joined the school and trained to become an elite ninja. Sadly Shiroe was killed in action during a mission. Kai was devastated, he slowly began to lose interest in becoming a ninja but he remained in the school.

RP Sample:

So....how many times have I failed my exams?......Ugh I don't even remember.....Well here I am again..... about to fail.... Whatever lets just get this over with..... Kai walked up to the center of the room.

"Now Kai..... please use the transformation jutsu....and transform into me" said the examiner. Kai stepped up and tried, he lazily weaved his fingers to preform the jutsu. A large puff of smoke and Kai remained unchanged. Without saying a word Kai walked over to his teacher and took his clip board. Kai then marked FAILED next to his name, he then walked out of the class as if nothing has happened.

"Kai how was the exam?" inquired one of the villagers as they saw him walked out of the school compound.

"I failed." shrugged Kai as he gave the villager a sleepy look.

"Well there's always next year hahaha!" laughed The villager as he gave Kai a pat on the head.

"Yeah..... well see you around...." said Kai with a smile as he politely excused himself. Kai turned to see the new genin ninjas run out of the school wearing their new head bands. Kai watched his class mates be praised by their parents. Kai yawned and walked away from the bustling crowd.

After a few hours of walking Kai found himself in a forest not far from the village. Kai looked around to check if he was alone. Once he confirmed that no one else was near, he closed his eyes and preformed the shadow clone jutsu. Six clones stood strong and powerful, Kai looked at his clones with a bored expression.

"All of you...... transformation jutsu now...." said Darren with a sigh, the clones obeyed in a puff of smoke all six clones became various sorts of weapons. Kai then dashed forward and grabbed one of his clones that was in the shape of a throwing knife. Kai then ran towards a tree and channeled his chakra at the soles of his feet. He then began running up the tree with little effort. After running up the tree for 30 meters or so Kai's chakara on his feet weakened. He then flipped and threw the throwing knife. The clones then puffed back to their regular forms and awaited orders.

"Fight me." said Kai as he took out a knife and prepared to battle his clones. The clones rushed forward and attempted to attack Kai. Kai quickly grabbed the nearest clone and preformed the substation jutsu. The clones where confused, while Kai escaped into the trees. Kai then threw a throwing knife and hit one clone. The clone puffed away in a plume of smoke. After a couple of minutes Kai defeated all of his clones with minimal effort.

"Hm..... I should head back...." muttered Kai as he walked back to the village.

[/b]

Last edited by Incognito on Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:00 am; edited 3 times in total

2Character (Done) Empty Re: Character (Done) Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:06 am

Kaseki

Kaseki

You should use my art too, Friend~

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

3Character (Done) Empty Re: Character (Done) Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:01 am

Incognito

Incognito

bump

4Character (Done) Empty Re: Character (Done) Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:48 am