You are not connected. Please login or register

Fūton Ninjutsu I.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fūton Ninjutsu I.  Empty Fūton Ninjutsu I. Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:55 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

JUTSU INFORMATION
Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Twister Scream.
Type: Ninjutsu.
Used For: Offensive.
Element: Fūton.
Range: 0 - 15 Meters.
Duration: 1 Post.
Handseals/Charge up: Serpent → Tiger → Bird.
Description: To perform this technique, the user must begin to suck in the air from around them for maximum damage. This sucking procedure will affect people within one meter to the left or right, and in front of them. Using this inhaled air, the user blows the inhaled air at adept taijutsu speeds and any projectiles sucked in during the beginning step will be blown back. Any person that is at least a meter to the right or left of the user will feel winds pushing them back and if they are not careful, they could fall or skid. If anyone is caught within the twister will receive deadly cuts and gashes that, if not healed, will cause massive blood loss. Live Appearance.
Weakness: B+ Doton Formations Can't Be Moved or Broken & Mastery Tai Speeds Are Able to Dodge This Technique & C+ Katon Techniques Can Collide And Diffuse This Technique.

Last edited by Aerie Locke on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:52 am; edited 6 times in total

2Fūton Ninjutsu I.  Empty Re: Fūton Ninjutsu I. Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:55 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

JUTSU INFORMATION
Name: Wind Release: Crescent Gale.
Used for: Offensive.
Handseals/Charge Up: Serpent → Dragon → Bird.
Description: The user takes a stance where their body is twisted to where their back is toward their target and their arms are spread out. During this time, the user can only be hit by techniques or movements that are at least as fast as taijutsu adept speeds. This is due to the swift turn that the user performs, it only leaves so little time. The user will then begin to channel wind chakra into their arms and twist to where they are facing their opponent. In this swift motion the chakra is released in the shape of ten two foot long closely ranged crescent shaped wind gales. These wind gales have the cutting power of a kunai or katana, which can cause deep cuts, blood loss, and a missing limb if not dodged, defended, or deflected. The user can pour in ten more chakra points in order to add five more crescent wind gales into the mix and twenty more chakra points to add another five crescent wind gales. The speed or cutting power is not increased during this addition of gales. Live Appearance
Weakness: B+ Doton Formations Can't Be Moved or Broken & Mastery Tai Speeds Are Able to Dodge This Technique & C+ Katon Techniques Can Collide And Diffuse This Technique.

Last edited by Aerie Locke on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total

3Fūton Ninjutsu I.  Empty Re: Fūton Ninjutsu I. Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:53 am

Sato

Sato

• Wind Release: Twister Scream: Why are people on the side effected by the twister and shouldn't the damage be a lot minor compared to the direct line of cast.
  • Wind Release: Crescent Gale: How much crescent blades are created and how big are they. You need to limit these due to the fact that they can cut limbs and there isn't a limit so you can just spam em. Also when you turn your back, how long is the gap before you turn back around? would somebody be able to hit you when you turn etc...
  • Both:Both techniques need to add towards the weaknesses. What about Tai master speeds? What about B-ranked Doton Techniques? What about Katon element since Katon is automatically stronger then Fuuton? etc..

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

4Fūton Ninjutsu I.  Empty Re: Fūton Ninjutsu I. Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:51 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

• Edited. The suction doesn't damage, it just catches them off guard or sucks in any loose weapons or items.
  • Edited.
  • Edited.

5Fūton Ninjutsu I.  Empty Re: Fūton Ninjutsu I. Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:28 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

Aerie Locke wrote:

JUTSU INFORMATION
Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Twister Scream.
Used For: Offensive.
Handseals/Charge up: Serpent → Tiger → Bird.
Description: To perform this technique, the user must begin to suck in the air from around them for maximum damage. This sucking procedure will affect people within one meter to the left or right, and in front of them. Using this inhaled air, the user blows the inhaled air at adept taijutsu speeds and any projectiles sucked in during the beginning step will be blown back. Any person that is at least a meter to the right or left of the user will feel winds pushing them back and if they are not careful, they could fall or skid. If anyone is caught within the twister will receive deadly cuts and gashes that, if not healed, will cause massive blood loss. Live Appearance.

JUTSU INFORMATION
Name: Wind Release: Crescent Gale.
Used for: Offensive.
Handseals/Charge Up: Serpent → Dragon → Bird.
Description: The user takes a stance where their body is twisted to where their back is toward their target and their arms are spread out. During this time, the user can only be hit by techniques or movements that are at least as fast as taijutsu adept speeds. This is due to the swift turn that the user performs, it only leaves so little time. The user will then begin to channel wind chakra into their arms and twist to where they are facing their opponent. In this swift motion the chakra is released in the shape of ten two foot long closely ranged crescent shaped wind gales. These wind gales have the cutting power of a kunai or katana, which can cause deep cuts, blood loss, and a missing limb if not dodged, defended, or deflected. The user can pour in ten more chakra points in order to add five more crescent wind gales into the mix and twenty more chakra points to add another five crescent wind gales. The speed or cutting power is not increased during this addition of gales. Live Appearance

A P P R O V E D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum