All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kisuke Hyūga

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kisuke Hyūga Empty Kisuke Hyūga Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:10 pm

Anonymous

KisukexKiller wrote:

Kisuke Hyūga <Place You're Image here>
"I didn't come here to fight you, I came here to violently kill you."-Kisuke Hyūga

Kisuke Hyūga P91b

Name: Kisuke Hyūga
Nickname: "Byakugan Beast"
Village: Konoha
Village Rank: (Genin)
Skill Rank: D
Clan Hyuuga

Kisuke Hyūga V128

Height:
5'11
Weight: 122
Hair color: Jet Black (Dark Blue while in Cursemark)
Eye Color: Pearly White
Looks Description:  Looks Description: Kisuke has short, spiky jet black hair that sweeps over his left eye- making it not visible to someone that is looking at him. Kisuke does not wear a forehead protector, instead he has a Tattoo that covers up his left shoulder, which shows his village in black ink. Kisukes hair is very peaky and black. Kisukes's skin tone is Pale,it's completely white (Vampire white) He also slightly puffy cheeks and a small mouth- Hes super sexy.  Kisukes byakugan color  is  vastly different from other hyuuga,  Kisukes Right Byakugan is Blood Red, and His left is as white as snow. The color of Kisukes eyes glows even in the darkest of light. Kisuke would be described as demon-looking by other Hyūga, that explains why he is called the byakugan beast.
Kisuke prefers not to wear a shirt at all, instead, he wears black pants (looks alot like ichigo from bleach) with a black ninja cloth rope tied around,  Kisuke also wears a diamond shard hanged by a thin black string (Looks a lot like the first hokage's necklace http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/First_Hokage's_Necklace), given by his elder brother in remembrance of all of the  hyuuga that have fallen in battle.  His right  forearm has a fuma shuruken summoning script tattoo, and he wears tight gloves that cut off at his fingertips.  He would wrap his heel area like a Taijutsu fighter.

Build: Slim Athletic and Muscular [Kinda like Naruto's build.]

Skin Tone: Vampire Pale

Main Hand: Ambidextrous

Body Marking: Black Hyuuga Seal on Forehead. [Like Nejis but black]

Other Unique Features:Sharp canine teeth

Personality Description: Kisuke generally comes off as what someone would turn out to be if they had a dark and grueling past: apathetic and capable of cruel and malevolent acts of violence. Although he is also capable of enacting generous acts of goodwill, he does such things on a whim or on even rarer occasions directed at specific people. Kisuke has shown in recent months an insatiable desire to learn, having had his proper education impeded in his earlier years in life. Although he has made an excellent work in catching up with grammar and the like, his mind does not fully register morale values. He has a preset mind that dictates that morale values impede the ability to execute maximum performance.

Dislikes: Failiure, Uchiha Clan Members, Boiled Egg.

Catch Phrases: Phrase 1: "Flying leap" (飛躍, hiyaku) which refers to making rapid progress in something. Phrase 2:"Im going to build a new world"

Nindo: "If there's such thing as peace, I will find it."

Kisuke Hyūga 73m2

Element Affinity: D-1 , C=1 train 1 , A=2 , S=2 train 1
Sub Element Affinity: Earth Release

Kisuke Hyūga 32es

History: Kisuke was born into the Branch House of the Hyūga clan to his father. The twin brother of the clan's current head- Hazama Hyūga. When Mizuna, the sibling of Kisuke, turned three years old, as customary Kisuke's previously unmarked forehead was branded with the Hyūga Main Family's Juinjutsu by his relative Hazama. All Branch House members carry this cursed seal, and Kisuke believed it to be a symbol that one lives only to serve, and protect the Main House.

Kisuke's father, Yashiro was well aware of Kisukes's natural talent. And he was frustrated that despite Kisuke's tremendous skill, he still carried the fate of a servant. Often times when contemplating this fate. Yashiro's anger would subconsciously turn outwards; consequently, he was punished through Yashiro's activation of his curse seal who noted that he would no longer tolerate such animosity..

From a young age, Kisuke had been hailed a natural genius even amongst the Hyūga clan. He was labelled the top-ranked rookie in his class, and was said by Mizuna to be the strongest genin to take the Chūnin Exam this year. His father even stated that with his talent.

He could potentially surpass all other members of their clan. Kisuke always prayed and pushed himself to his own limits, hopeing that he will eventually become the best he can.

RP Sample:  
Kisuke let out a long sigh as Mizuna pressured him for an answer. His muscles tensed up even more as he got frustrated, he didn't understand what the point of this was, all the poking and prodding for an answer that was mostly private.

"I don't know what you want me to say. I didn't get to choose to be a ninja, my family is forced to be Shinobi. It's not fair! The way we are raised in my family is that the two most important things in our lives are our weapons. I don't know how I could covet an item that drives me insane as I use it, but it's just how we are. We become Shinobi so we know how to use them because not using them is shameful. So to honor my family I have to put the people around me at risk. I guess what im getting at is that I don't know. I didn't have the choice so I just don't know." -Leans back and falls into a river, eyes closed-

Last edited by KisukexKiller on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:25 pm; edited 13 times in total

2Kisuke Hyūga Empty Re: Kisuke Hyūga Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Okay. What you have right now won't get approved, but I am here to help.
Since you are going for an Anbu spot, Imma need 250 on appearance, and curse marks aren't in play so you need to remove that detail. Personality needs to be at least 3 full paragraphs. Need one more like and two more dislikes. 4-5 full paragraphs for history. Also, you really cannot say you are the best in the Hyuuga clan. Also, this is set an entire century after canon, so you need to remove any mentions of Hizashi and Hiashi, or anything from a century ago. Since you are shooting for a rank higher than Genin, you need a role-play sample. 

3Kisuke Hyūga Empty -Hidden- Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:20 pm

Anonymous

s

Last edited by KisukexKiller on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Kisuke Hyūga Empty -Deleted- Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:49 pm

Anonymous

Last edited by KisukexKiller on Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

5Kisuke Hyūga Empty Re: Kisuke Hyūga Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:36 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Since you changed to Genin you need to bring letter rank down to D. you also need to move the edited information to the original post. Once that is done, i can approve.

6Kisuke Hyūga Empty Re: Kisuke Hyūga Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:19 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Can only be apart of one clan. Uh. Nothing in our site history suggest that Kumo has attempted a kidnapping since their first attempt. Remember, this is a century after canon events. Countries have been a peace. Doubt Kumo would jeopardize that. You also mention Konoha as if you live there, but you are a Kiri genin. Shouldn't your history be based in Kiri than?

7Kisuke Hyūga Empty Re: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:44 pm

Anonymous

Thanks for helping me throughout this editing process,
I cant wait to finally join this RP Community!

8Kisuke Hyūga Empty Re: Kisuke Hyūga Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:54 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Okay, I don't think you are understanding what I am saying or I am not wording myself correctly, but your history is a no go. Again, your history is written as if you lived in Konoha, not Kiri which is the village you say you are apart of. On top of that, there has been no conflict between the villages for an entire century, and the need to steal a Hyuga for their eyes is pretty stupid on the part of Kiri since Hyuga's can be anywhere. On top of that, there has been no need for alliances for it's a mutual understanding that this peacetime, which has only been recently disturbed. All conflict the nations would had suffered over the years would be internal conflict. On top of that, even if the history got a green light, nobody is going to believe a Genin took out a head ninja of Kiri. 

So you need to either change where you are stationed to Konoha or have your history reflect the fact that you are in Kiri. You need to also take out mentions of anybody trying to take anyone or anything from another village. Current head of the clan is Hazama Hyuga, if you are going to Konoha.

9Kisuke Hyūga Empty Re: Kisuke Hyūga Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:29 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Imma approve.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum