Salty

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Salty Empty Salty Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:27 am

Katsuro Jr.

Katsuro Jr.
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

This is in regards to Sato's allegation that I am salty over my character being killed despite the fact he is getting ready to become immortal.  What I am actually concerned about is the fact Sato stated something and then did the exact opposite when he didn't like it.  In the off chance that I get banned I would like to say "It's been real.  It's been fun.  But it ain't been real fun."  Jokes.  It's been lovely.

Now the following are a group of PM's between Sato and myself.  Starting from his statement about trusting staff.

Sato wrote:Im the time of owner to trust in my staff team. It was already ruled void by Chikara. I didn't know enough about the situation in order to over rule Chikara so i decided to trust in her call, plain and simple. The post is not being unvoided.

The follow is what was sent today.

Katsuro Jr wrote:
Did you not just tell me you were an owner that trusted his staff and their judgement?  Sabo and Oboro's MS were approved by that same staff you said you trusted.  But here you are undermining them once again because a system, which they followed, was deleted during an edit.  That is not cool man.  Not cool at all.  It makes you a hypocrite.

Sato wrote:First off they were approved when i was away so its pointless saying shit like this. As for the system, there wasn't a system in place when they did this. They just decided to do a S-rank training thread for MS which is stupid since there wasn't a system. If thats the case then you might as well do training threads for everything else that doesn't have a system like LRA, BIJUU, Swift Release so if you would keep your pitiful words to yourself and stop trying to create problems, that would mean a lot xox

Katsuro Jr wrote:Pitiful words?  Create problems?  You're the one that created the problem.  Yes, that was decided while YOU were GONE from YOUR site.  One of the many times that no one could get in contact with you.  So did you expect them to sit on their hands while they waited for you to come back 3 months later to tell them what to do?  That's how sites die.  And why NWW died.  You wouldn't let the admins do their jobs which is to take over when you leave.  But that DOES make you a hypocrite.  You literally just told me that you trusted your staff's judgement yet when it's something you don't like you disregard that statement.  You staff made a judgement call about the MS system.  They implemented it and Lo and Behold no one abused the system.  Looks like only 2 PEOPLE have MS.  Not very abusive in my book.

Now because of the hypocrisy you have members threatening to leave and you are worrying the staff that they will need to start looking for new places to work.  This will just be the start.  Trust me.  When one person leaves because an owner seems unreasonable the site is destined to die.  And the owner will have a tarnished reputation.  And before you tell me to calm down, I'm perfectly chill.  If I was angry it would be a whole lot more hateful than this.

Cheers with bags packed,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Day Ruiner

2Salty Empty Re: Salty Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:42 am

Sato

Sato

Would you like some salt on yur meal sirz Salty 1805572670

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

3Salty Empty Re: Salty Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:46 am

Katsuro Jr.

Katsuro Jr.
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Sorry Sato, you bait isn't going to catch this fish.  Ain't salty just callin' it like I see it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» Ooc Area » Ooc Area » Salty

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum