You are not connected. Please login or register

Enter the Hyuugas [Yuuji and Me, Mission]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

It waa the middle of the afternoon, and Sora was currently in the middle of the training fields located by his favorite ramen shop. Of course. he made sure that he brought along a bowl of ramen to increase his spirits. Sitting down cross legged under the shade of a thick, power tree with many leaves, he looked at the others that were sparring in fascination.  Even though he wanted to get some rest after all the intense training he had been doing, his parents literally kicked him out of the bed...he remembered it as if it just happened an hour ago, which it kind of did...

In his nice, fluffy and comfortable bed inside of the Hyuuga complex Sora was dreaming about all sorts of beach babes dressed in bikinis that showed the most skin. He ran around the beach in pure happiness, with nosebleeds spilling out everywhere.

Did I die? Because it feels like I've landed in heaven! I'm so happy that I've finally been taken away from all that brutal training~

Unfortunately, the Hyuuga's dream would not last for long, as just as he was about to make contact with the breast of a brunette, a sudden pain ran through his arm all the way to his body..only one Hyuuga was proficient with such powerful grappling technique. However, it wasn't Judo or Jujitsu, or even Aikido that she used. Her style was entirely made up, although it used a few principals from those arts.  Sora definitely remembered the chilling words she told him..

"Zero percent strength..but one hundred percent skill. That is my art.."

However, he hadn't learned it yet. Yuria insisted that Sora learned the basic grappling arts before she taught him.

"Good...you're awake."

Sora looked around, his mother's firm grip still on his arm..she could have easily torn it off. But, he was surprised that it wasn't pitch black...he could actually see the sun. A broad smile appeared on his mother's face, completely warm and genuine.

"We decided that we should give you a bit of vacation time..after all, if we overworked you, you'd be even more useless~"

Man, Sora could never tell whether she was in her normal, caring mother form or her cruel sensei form..

"Make sure to have a nice day, dear!"

She let go of his hand, and retreated into her room, probably praying. Sora's father was on a dangerous mission.

Well..time to make some friends!
-------------------------------------

And that was how he ended up here..his father always told him, sparring was the way to make new friends, and strengthen the bonds of old ones! Sora got up, and began to look around for anyone who looked like they'd be a good friend!

WC: 448

Yuuji

As the sun sits high in the sky, Yuuji was mid-way through his usual routine. recalling the arguement this morning with his mother this morning, using the anger to fuel him on.
"Why are you always going out, why can't you just stay home with your family for once?! It's not like your father is getting any better Yuuji!"
As Yuuji was about to leave through the door his mother had grabbed him by the arm and stopped him, Yuuji shot his mother a short cold glare before easing up on his expression and for once showed emotion as the sad expression appeared on his face.
"Look, moth-.."
He couldn't even finish his words before his mother snapped at him once more.
"Don't give me any of that crap, I'm sick and tired of you always going out to train and then coming back when its late, you don't spend any time with us at all!"
Yuuji finds himself speechless for the first time as he lowers his head and stares down into the ground.
"Look.. If I don't get stronger, I won't be able to protect us or the main house, father can't do it anymore, I'm trying to take on this responsibility for our sa-." 
Once again he's cut off as his mother raises her voice yet again.
"You don't have to do it, there are plenty of other ninja who are capable, you'll be nothing more than a servant!"
The look on his mothers face dropped as her tone fell quiet. 
"Yuuji.. I didn't mean that.."
He doesn't even answer her as he leaves the house and closes the door behind him as he makes his way to the training ground, the cold expression returns to his face as he keeps the memory stored in his mind.
As he reaches the training ground he starts the tradtional routine.

• Fifty pushups on both arms, another fifty push-ups on his left arm, then a final set on his right arm.
  • Followed by fifty crunches and then fifty sit-ups.
  • Finally Yuuji practises his Taijutsu and his techniques.

Yuuji lets out a sigh of relief as he unties his hair and lets it hang loose.
"I've still got half of the day left, what do I do now."
He stands in the middle of the training grounds with the arms folded as he closes his eyes and begins to meditate briefly, he opens his eyes as he noticed something before hand, he had saw Sora sitting underneath the tree with a bowl of ramen, he raises an eyebrow and then shakes his head seeming alittle confused by it.

WC: 424

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

As Sora was in thr middle of eating his ramen, Sora caught the eye of a very familar person, Yuuji Hyuuga. They both were looking at each at the same time..

Yes, perfect, that's the person who I should be sparring! He'll also be the perfect person to practice my stance changing techniques..heh...

He threw the bowl of ramen in a nearby trash can with perfect accuracy and a single hand, hopping over to Yuuji with hands in pockets, carrying a pretty happy tone. After all, he wasn't subjected to his parent's training..however, as soon as he was about two meters away from Yuuji, his whole demeanor changed. He slowly raised his left hand towards Yuuji, pointing his index finger at the Hyuuga's heart.

Mimicking my sensei will give me a deeper understanding of the fighting style..

"Hm...analysis complete. You won't be much of a challenge, for example you're using that pathetic Gentle Fist...so many openings that I could strike from."

The eyes of the usually kind boy were devoid of any type of emotion, looking Yuuji over as if he were some type of obsolete toy.

"Look, let me get to the point why I even bothered moving from such a comfortable spot. I need to complete a mission so I can prepare for the Chuunin Exams...fight me. Even if you won't challenge me, you'll be a decent warm up before I go on to the bigger fish in these fields.."

Sora settled into his Gentle Fist stance, the standard style that most Hyuugas use. Currently, it was the only stance that he was using that his parents deemed ready for battle.

"I'll even beat you using your own stance.."

That last part was mostly his father's influence, but sometimes his father could say such cool things that he had to use in battle!

Wait...what if he's so angry from my comments he tries to actually hurt me...WAHHHH!

For an instant, he wished that he was under a rock. What the hellw as wrong with him .... WHAT MADE HIM THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!

Still, it was simply too late for him to engage in his coward run. Sora was gonna use his insults to his advantage..Hyuugas were Sei users, his mother told him. Anger was extremely detrimental...so, this kid couldn't deflect his well crafted insults~

WC: 406

Yuuji

Yuuji watched as Sora came over and approached him, the cold expression never leaving his face as he stares at Sora with the emotionless glare, he shuffled on his feet to turn to completely face him before folding his arms across his chest, he wouldn't seem to bothered by the insults at all, seemingly to be used to them.
"Exactly what I'd expect from someone of the main house." he grunts once before breaking the typical emotionless look and lets out a few laughs and shakes his head before it returns
"You're not one to think at all are you, like what you did the other day with that woman and such."
He sighs quietly as he brings him arms up and sliding his feet backwards as he gets into a typical fighting stance, not the Gentle Fist that Sora had expected.
"You're not the only one preparing for the Chunin exams this year, I happen to be entering them myself."
Yuuji shakes his head as he sees Sora go into the Gentle Fist stance and snickers slightly. "You do realise, the amount of damage that can cause? Save your killing intent for the exams I'm sure you'll find someone, so come on beat me with my own stance." his words come across with no emotion  as he slightly taunts Sora with a bring it gesture, seeing if he can live up to his word.

A small crowd began to gather as the two prepared to spar, whispers and voice begone to grow as some of them mentioned Yuuji's history out loud amongst them.
"Did you hear? Thats the guy that killed his squad and his sensei, along with a rogue ninja!"
"No, you've got it all wrong, the rogue ninja killed them all and he was the only one surviing at the end of it!"
"How does that make any sense if they were all killed, why would be here?!"
The crowd began to bicker and argue before turning their attention back to the two.

Yuuji grumbles as he hears the voices shooting the crowd a quick cold glare before looking back at Sora.
Maybe he won't want to fight now, he thinks to himself.
"Well, I'm ready when you are."

WC:360

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Insulting the main house didn't really bother Sora at all. He was aware of the atrocities that they committed, but was fully aware of the fact that he wasn't ready to take them all. That's why he was training his best, so he could turn the Hyuugas away from the path of self destruction. When Yuuji mentioned the interactions that Sora had with the woman, he blushed. Whispers began to spread among a few Genin that overheard this..

"Woah, that nerd Sora can actually get a girl?"

"She must be ugly!"

He felt slightly embarassed..sure, he wasn't able to pick up a harem of one hundred women with the snap of his fingers, but that didn't mean he was totally clueless about women, did it?

"Hey! She's only my friend..."

Then, Yuuji mentioned how he was going to be joining the Chuunin Exams. It seemed like the most elite of the Konoha ninja were joining that exam. His parents forced him into going instead of taking the easy way out because fighting opponents that were a threat to him with true killing intent..it'd be a real workout. Frankly, they were insane.

Even if I'm not using other stances, this will be a great way to see where I'm at compared to other Genin..

The crowd began to get larger and larger, talking about Yuuji being involved in some kind of murder. Honestly, he was a bit scared. But the way of the Martial Arts told. him to keep going on, and kick some ass! But before he struck. , his opponent requested he not use the Gentle Fist stance, so he happily slid into another stance, one that focused more on external damage and was less deadly.

"Sorry about being so rude earlier, but me acting that way was apart of getting a deeper connection with my martial arts and my crazy parents, haha."

Like his opponent told him too, he would strike first. They were about a meter apart, the perfect range for intense close combat action. First, he would a quick jab to the boy's solar plexus with his right hand, the index and middle knuckles first to cause the most pain, making sure to swing his hips and get up from his slightly bent position for the maximum amount of speed and power. While in the middle of doing this, Sora's heel of his left foot was already ready to step on Yuuji's left toes in case he tried to leap back and dodge the straight punch. If he simply bobbed his head to weave the attack, the toe stomping would still commence. Even though he was a nice person, Sora still didn't know his own strength, so it would hurt a ton!

WC: 464

Yuuji

Yuuji's tone sounds cold and serious as he stares at Sora before him.
"Apologising now? I think it's abit too late for that, you need to think about your actions and words, because everything comes with a price."
As Yuuji waits for a few moments for the fight to begin, he focuses his eyes on Sora and nothing else as if they were two people fighting on a white canvas, no disractions and only one goal in mind, winning.
He watches the incoming attack as Yuuji sends his right leg foward slightly and bringing the left one back, locking his legs in place to prevent him from moving as if he were rooted into the ground before sending his right open palm to meet the boys fist, as it takes the blow as if it were like a training mitt and pushes it away down to the left to create an opening before sliding his left leg forward as he changes his stance and brings round the left side of his body using the momentum and force to send an open palm strike with his left hand towards Sora's gut.
However the toe stamping would take place, causing little pain but more irritation than anything as the look on Yuuji's face remains cold and serious.
"You should remember, theres more to the body." Yuuji would comment regardless of the fact if the palm strike hits or not, he would then follow up by bending his left leg forward and bends it, sliding his right foot backwards across the ground before spinning himself round to perform a quick sweep of the ankles with his leg, swiftly returning to his feet afterwards, returning to his previous stance.

WC:280

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

In his mind, Sora mentally shrugged. He tried apoligizing, but he simply didn't accept it. At least he could continue mimicking the arts of his parents..his right fist was skillfully deflected away. leaving an opening in Sora's guard that the other Hyuuga seemed happy to take advantage of. However, he still had another fist to use, so when he saw the palm strike Sora braced for impact, slightly shifting his body so his tightened abs could take the blow. It hurt a little bit, but that was better then any broken bones.

Now, this was where Yuuji had made a major mistake. The Hyuuga brought his right foot back, spinning. Not only would this leave a blindspot, it would cause immese pain in the other Genin's foot, unless it was surgically altered or something like that. Anyways, Sora's brutality in a spar was even higher then how brutal he was in a real battle, especially since he was fighting like his parents would. As soon as his back was turned from spinning, Sora grinned, his voice back to its normal menacing tone.

"Time to end this! Sora Style, Slamming No Jutsu!"

Of course, he would not wait until he finished saying this as that would give the opponent a chance to react. As soon as the T rolled out of his mouth, he was already ready to apply some of the basics his mother had taught him, grabbing Yuuji around the stomach, crotch firmly planted against his butt, arms wrapped around his arms to restrict his movement. With an injured foot and restricted movement, any resistance would most likely be weak and pitiful. As soon as Yuuji was in the grip, he would be picked up by Sora with both hands, Sora slammed Yuuji face first, causing Sora to land on top of Yuuji's back. If the hold was successful, then Yuuji would be face down on the dirt, his arm already in another hold. This time, his arm would be painfully around his back, and Sora would change from his father's raucous, loud nature to his mother's cruel, cold nature when she was serious.

"Give up, or I'll take your arm as a prize...."

Yuuji

As Yuuji successfully connects with his left palm, striking at the designated area, he continues with the leg sweep, as his back was turnt he was alittle surprised by his mistake as he quickly performs the handseals Ram, Snake failing to perform the third one as hes grabbed stopping  the Clone Technique. Yuuji allows himself to be grabbed around the stomach as he brings both of his hands infront of him, as he braces himself for an impact .
"Who seriously calls out there moves."
He thinks to himself before slamming his hands down onto the ground to prevent his face from being slammed into the dirt, however causing some self-inflicted strain onto his arms from the sudden halt aswell as some bruising to his hands, but this was nothing compared what he's been through before.

As Sora brings himself to sit on Yuuji's back, some of the younger spectatprs begin to point and laugh at Sora's previous motions as he "planted his crotch" against his rear. 
"He touched his butt, hahaha!"

Yuuji however is still in a world of his own with only one target on his mind that still being Sora, meanwhile Yuuji takes his chance as he drops himself to the ground as he refuses to allow his arms to get grabbed by Sora as he places them as his side to where Sora's legs would be as he sits, grasping his hands around them as he spreads his arms to the side to force his legs apart causing strain on the crotch region, a cheap but dirty and effective tactic against any man before forcing himself up afterwards.
"I guess you can't judge people by appearance after all."
A half arsed compliment from Yuuji didn't mean all that much with his cold toneless voice before standing there ready for the next attack.

WC: 301

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Yuuji tried to grab ahold of Sora's legs, but they were firmly planted in the ground. Since the two of them were about equal strength, it would take some time for the Hyuuga to lose his grip. It really was time for Sora to end this fight before it got worse. Yuuji already thought Sora was some kind of asshole, and his apologies didn't work either. Was it because Sora was apart of the main branch? That was unfair stereotyping! But, no matter how much he apologized, he knew that words wouldn't work. Perhaps this person would be bitter until he died...that sounded like such a sad and horrible life, harboring such hatred. This spar was getting very distasteful, more then he could handle. It was time to end this and keep training. The only people he could trust from the Hyuuga clan were the Main members. The branch members seemed to hate Sora too much...could he blame them? He just wished the path o the Hyuuga wasn't so sad..

But, it was back to the battle of the fists. As soon as Yuuji's hands would touch the firmly planted legs of Sora, the Genin's fist would be aimed towards whichever side of Yuuji's head was facing towards Sora. The Genin would make sure to use proper form. Index and middle knuckles leading due to the thickness and strength of the particular knuckles. This would be done three times, and each blow would most likely stun him if it hit, allowing an opening for Sora to do more if he needed too. His knuckles were calloused and extremely durable, so punching his skull wouldn't really hurt. Sora was not trying to kill Yuuji, all he wanted was this spar to be over.

"Look, you idiot! It looks like kind words aren't gonna work, but I'm sorry for my earlier behavior. And I'm definitely not like the other main branch members, so don't stereotype me and bunch me up with those assholes!"

WC: 334

Yuuji

As apparently forcing as mans legs apart to a way they shouldn't bend to do any harm to the apparently genital-less Sora, Yuuji doesn't show any signs of letting this fight end with his defeat, taking the opportunity to get some revenge on a Main House member.
Yuuji allows himself to get struck in the side of his face the two times, using each hit to fuel himself with the adrenaline, leaving a large red mark and most likely some bruising later, the stubbornness of Yuuji shining through the cracks, not seeming all that effected by the punches, still having his consciousness and focus.
As he waits for the assault of third punch using the freedom of Sora pulling back his body and arm round, to follow his moments and force Sora off from his back.
"Kind words, yet you call me an idiot and you've just called your clan members assholes, my my you are one for getting yourself into trouble."
As Yuuji mentions this it almost sounds like praise for his courage to disrespect the main branch.
"If you're not like the main house members, why don't you allow yourself to go through the pain that the branch house members have gone through."
Yuuji stares at Sora intensively as he folds his arms across his chest as the crowd go silent, they start to whisper about Soras words, obviously being surprised and some others being more curious what would happen to someone who spoke that way of the clan.
"So can you? Can take take the pain of the branch house?"
He looks rather serious as he raises a single fist, pointing it towards Sora, obviously just wanting an answer, the true intentions being Sora taking a large hit from Yuuji to see if he truly meant his words of not being like the other members.

WC:300

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

He was forced off of Yuuji's back, landing three meters away. But, it didn't matter. Sora felt proud of himself, because he was actually winning this fight! Now, what would his mother do...his smile immediately faded, and his eyes returned to the cold, soul piercing glare that he wore earlier, much similar to Yuuji's face.

"I let myself be thrown off of you...it's sad that I couldn't use Gentle Fist, this battle would have been so much more fun with me at my full efficiency.."

The tense mood was made even more tense with Yuuji's next words, and Sora just had to be normal..

"Alright...get your free hit! I'll take the pain for my parents and all the other good Main branch members..."

WC: 128

Yuuji

Yuuji tilts his head to the side, seeming quite surprised by Sora's words and laughs once as he breaks his typical emotionless side.
"Really? I think you got alittle careless and got thrown of by your own mistake by getting carried anyway."

Yuuji begins to slowly close the gap between the two as he walks towards Sora with his hands in his pockets.
"Using the Gentle Fist is not meant for our allies, nor our friends, only our foes and those who wish to destroy what we protect, I hope you remember that."
As the distance is closed, Yuuji and Sora face to face as a few moments pass as the suspense grows, the crowd look in awe of what could happen next.
Yuuji raises his hand and places it before Sora's face simply flicking his nose and walks past him. "Don't be so stupid, you could never understand the pain of what we've been through.."
As the gap between the two increases once more Yuuji breaks his emotionless face again with a slight grin as he looks over his shoulder at Sora.
"But you believed you had the strength to burden that pain, I think you've regained some respect for that one."
He turns his gaze forward and raises his hand and waves it carelessly as he vanishes down the street into a crowd of people.

[ E X I T ]
WC:220

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum