Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

He calls them all[All Kumo peeps invited]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sabo

Sabo

"How many do you think are coming?" Garuda would ask little Nana who was sitting on his head. Garuda could be seen laying on the ground and looking up at the clear cloudless sky, an blank expression on his face. Garuda had sent everyone that was able to do something and wasn't gone on a mission out of the village to come to the Thunder grounds, well every but the Raikage and his staff. That only being because he knew the Raikage would be busy and should focus on more important things then this little get together; as Garuda also was a Kage and knows that the position of Kage is an extremely important and busy one.  So as Garuda waited he would being to whistle a little tone, an tone Nana would also begin to whistle.  As time passed Garuda would fall asleep and when he would wake back up he would forget what it was h was doing in this type of place,"Nana, why are we here? I should be on the Turtle training." Garuda would say as he looked up at the sky, Nana couldn't speak so she would begin to chirp in an attempt to tell him what it was he was doing. "Eh?" Garuda was confused a bit as he couldn't really speak bird. So he would sit up and rub that back of his head, "Since you are doing all this to try and tell me...I guess I will just stay right here and wait..." 

Last edited by Sabo on Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Kasai Shiruku

Kasai Shiruku
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

She walked up to the grounds, returning from her mission which was a success within a failure. The Daimyo was dead and the village now Kumo's, however in place of the one who lead her there in the first place. She was a tad bit pissed that now she'd have to go back to wandering around until something was to happen. She only barely noted she had to meet up here about something, though for the life of her she couldn't remember. However she sighed and carried on with the awkward enlarged smile she always had. Being back in a warmer environment did at least give her a sense of a better mood. Especially since that damned snow was still melting from her outfit which was soaked at the bottom portion. Even her hair seemed dinged from the snow, being frizzy and sunken down rather than held up. She took a minute to pause at her place and then look over Garuda whom was on the ground. "What's up?" She asked in a loud manner which would shock someone even a little from such a still and quiet atmosphere.

The Third V

The Third V
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Kumogakure felt empty and quiet, stripped of its intimidating barrier of thunder. The sky clouds did not beat or roar today, which was perfect for Kurome, the village's Number One Extra-Quirky Killer Girl! She pranced her way towards the thunder grounds happily, as she heard Jimmy chasing after her trying to catch up. The legendary Sannin, former Kage of two villages, and Conqueror of Deprived Lands, Garuda Uchiha invited her as well as others to an unofficial meeting. It sounded exciting.

"Too loop loopy loop" she sang along the way.

When she arrived she saw a girl sitting on top of Garuda, as well as another woman who was on the very opposite end of the boob spectrum compared to where Kurome was.

"Kumo kumo kumomomo".

Sabo

Sabo

"Nice." Garuda would mumble under his breath as he focused only of the boobs of Kasai, he would hear her speak to him loudly for some strange reason. But he wouldn't respond right away as he was focused on her breast and also was headbutted by Nana, the little owl sitting on his chest, who sensed her master about to do something bad. Now with his head looking up now though he could speak, "Honestly I have forgotten what it was I called you here... " He would look up and see that another women had arrived, but would lay his head back down as he continued to speak."..So umm tell me how has life been treating you two? Is everything happening like you expected? Are you guys single   I know those might seem like a stupid questions but please answer it, we must always as Kumogakure Shinobi and kunoichi be able to tell at each other about somethings." He would jump to his feet." And we must also be comfortable with...." Garuda nose would begin to drip a bit of blood, and a lewd smile would come across his face."Our bodies!" and with that he would try to lung at Kasai to get a feel, but would be intercepted by the little owl Nana who would knock him to the ground with another headbutt. 

Kasai Shiruku

Kasai Shiruku
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

She rolled her eyes standing up for a moment then explained on her coming here and what she expected to do. "This was a meet up for all Kumo shinobi, I think it's cause of the invade?" She smiled pressing a finger to her cheek in a cherry manner. She then listened in to his questions that would be suspicious and odd to others however seemed only natural to hear to her ears. After all she's not the brightest mind in the kumo troop. She however did try to reply sitting on the ground with her legs folded in as if she was sitting like a child. She of course sat her weapon beside herself and then place her hands to her face and her elbows to her knees. Her curiosity and interest in how many questions there were was just peeking with excitement.

"Well life is nice but nothing happens like I'd hope, and that's okay too. Oh oooooo! Not really but really! Oh I always confuse people with that question...I mean I have a boyfriend but I don't mind sharing so long as he does." She tapped her chin with one of her fingers to think in a comical manner. Then looked up at him getting up quickly. "I'll have to ask first though...but yeah I don't think that's a pro-" She stopped blinking at the bird tossing him aside. She was confused and stood up for a moment, dusting off her dress before looking at it. Her face lighting up like a child in a toy shop. "Oh My AH! It's soooooo cute!~" She squeaked out in a gleeful tone clapping her hands and jumping slightly.

"Can I pet it? What's it's name? Oh gosh it's so fluffy and adorable it reminds me of my little cousin! awwwwww!~" She giggled going up to the owl with a hand reached out to pat it. Whether it would attack her or allow it she seemed to not care, her careless nature getting the better of herself but with such an innocent smile.

WC: 342
Total: 531wc

Sabo

Sabo

Uchiha, Garuda

Uchiha God

"Ah! I understand now...I mean I remember." Garuda would say as he got back to his feet, and put his hands behind his back. He would spin around Kasai and put his hands on her shoulder."Is that so?" he wouldn't do anything while back there. This was because she went toward Nana, who loved being complimented. "Go ahead, do what you want with her..." Garuda would say a bit depressed that she called the bird adorable instead of him, or well complimented the bird instead of him. Garuda was going to back up to here but someone, an Kumo Anbu, would come out of nowhere and whisper something into Garuda's ear. "Ugh, okay. NANA YOU STAY HERE WITH THESES GALS! I WILL BE BACK LATER" And with that the two would leave, Garuda and the anbu. 

exit

Word Count: 0000/0000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum