Contract

Contract Animal: Titans
Type of Species: Mythical
Sub Species: Homunculi

List of Summons:
[list]
[*] Name: Jek
Element: Doton
Personality: Jek is extremely cowardly as he is the smallest of the titan family. He is very simple minded and is primarily concerned with saving his own hide. However, he is quite friendly and if you can get past his limited vocabulary, you will easily befriend him.
Appearance: Jek completely resembles that of a man. However, he does not wear clothes or possess reproductive organs. He also is only six inches tall, qualifying him as a homunculus. He is bald with pitch back eyes and a brown shade for skin. He generally has a nervous expression on his face.
Combat Skills: None
History: The last son of the Titan Lord. Jek is constantly scolded by his father mainly because of his won lack of intelligence. He fails to complete most of the tasks asked of him. As for his origin, it is similar to most of the titans. They too know little of their creation. They are not born but simply remember when they started existing.
Jutsu: Doton: Hiding Like a Mole Technique

Name: Atlas
Personality: Cid is very docile and quite. He generally just stares and blinks in the direction of the person speaking unless asked a question. While he once bore the world in silence, he's now more... Odd
Appearance: Cid has dark skin and stands about three feet tall. Hes one of the shortest titans. He has light brown flaky skin that seems to resemble mud. His eyes are spaced and he has a chubby body. Like all titans, he is naked. Note: he's really let himself go
Combat Skills: Adept Tai, Adept Nin
History: Despite his stature, Cid is actually the oldest of the children of the Titan Lord. He looks quite simple, though he seems to have a certain secret within him.
Jutsu: Doton: Hiding Like a Mole Technique

Name: Gaea
Personality: Gaea is quite assertive as well as dominant. She is the wife of the Titan Lord. She is very stern and generally cranky
Appearance: Laahn stands at ten meters tall. She is the only titan to give off the impression of a female. She too is naked and seems to have protrusions from her chest, resembling that of breasts. However, like all titans she has no reproductive organs.
Combat Skills: Ninjutsu Mastery, Taijutsu adept.
History: As all of titans of the old, not much is known of Laahn. Based on her lighter skin, she was created in a time of winter to help camouflage her from the cold. It is also said that she married the Titan Lord thousands of years ago.
Jutsu:

Name: Prometheus
Element: Katon
Personality: As his element would suggest, Hahn is extremely hotheaded. He is the largest of the three children belonging to the Titan Lord. He is constantly antagonizing and picking fights solely due to the fact that he loves fighting in any shape or form. He was created with no line of decency. He just likes to poke you.
Appearance: Hahn stands tall at twelve meters. He is rather muscular as opposed to that of his brothers. He has a light gray skin tone which possesses a red tint. He has a bald head and possesses a devilish grin.
Combat Skills: Taijutsu Adept, Ninjutsu Adept, Sensory Adept
History: Hahn is the middle born son of the Titan Lord. He never particularly fit in with the likes of his brothers due to his massive size. Like the others, his exact origins are unknown. However, he was charged with giving humans the ability to use Katon.
Jutsu:
Great Fire Destruction:
Spiders?:
Blast Wave Wild Dance:

Name: Cronus, Titan Lord
Personality: Cronus is extremely boisterous and has a tendency to be loud to assert his power. Power is something he values deeply, especially when regarding raw strength, He boasts to be the strongest being in the entire world.
Appearance: Cronus, being the Titan Lord, stands in at 23 meters tall. He is the origin of the Super Transformation Technique. He has tge size to larger than that of even the Kyuubi. He has gray skin with absolutely no noticeable features other than a mouth. He has no need for eyes or anything of the sort. He is still capable of using his five senses just based on his knowledge of the world.
Combat Skills: Taijutsu Mastery, Ninjutsu Mastery
History: Cronus was said to have began as a man and decided to defile the gods in whatever manner he chose necessary. However, the consequences came swiftly as he was forced to bear the responsibility of his kin. Originally, he was the ruler of time. Now, that power has been stripped from him and he simply acts as the leader of the titans, waiting to intact his revenge.
Jutsu:
Golem:
Mountain Sandwich Technique:
Get Out Me Swamp!:

Last edited by Oboro on Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:37 am; edited 3 times in total

2Titan Summons Empty Re: Titan Summons Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:45 am

Oboro

Bump for approval

3Titan Summons Empty Re: Titan Summons Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Oboro

Bump once again

Get me Zev!

4Titan Summons Empty Re: Titan Summons Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:36 am

Akki

Titan Summons Orochimaru

5Titan Summons Empty Re: Titan Summons Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:43 am

Akki

I want more history, personality, possibly some more appearance as well unless you can give me pics.

Atlas will only be allowed two CS, since hes D rank (and by counting how the number of points you get with rank) hes basically an academy student.

Jek will be super weak with no CS i hope you know that.

WHY YOU NO GIVE THE MOTHER OF TITANS JUTSU Titan Summons 926134692

Your akimichi tech is hiden, so unless the titan has akimichi dna and was trained it, he cant have it. Sorry. gonna have to change that.

explain the missing stuff and fix Atlas, then i shall approve

6Titan Summons Empty Re: Titan Summons Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:08 am

Oboro

My bad, I actually switched the ranks of Jek and Atlas on accident. So Atlas now has 4 CS due to being Genin level. I might add Jutsu for Gaea later but for now, I just want the contract. As for History, can't make that happen. Was going to do that with CD considering Oboro has yet to meet the titans. So I can't really post how I met them lol. I can edit it in after I actually do it. As for appearance, they basically all look the same with few notable features. Size and skin tone is their only relevance aside from combat capability. And I'll edit chronus final jutsu

7Titan Summons Empty Re: Titan Summons Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:29 am

Akki

understand the history. At least put up an AoE image at the top of the page, giving people an idea of the said summons.

8Titan Summons Empty Re: Titan Summons Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 am

Oboro

Added a general pic

9Titan Summons Empty Re: Titan Summons Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:43 am

Akki

Titan Summons E9b5027a55df50_full

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum