Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Name: Kami: Mind Link.
Type: Ninjutsu | Sensory Adept+ | KKG.
Used For: Supplementary.
Element: N/A.
Range: D : 20 Meters | C : 40 Meters | B : 60 Meters | A : 1 Area | S : 1 Area
Duration: As long as they can maintain it.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Hare → Horse → Ram.
Description: This is a simple Ninjutsu technique that also requires Sensory Adept. The user and their allies link chakra sources and they are allowed to know where each other are, when they use a jutsu, and what emotions they are feeling. Not only that, the user is also able to communicate telepathically with their linked allies. This is a great technique to strategist without telling the opponent your plan or using time to over plan beforehand.
Weakness: The User is Unable to Connect With Enemies & The Link is Broken if the User or Ally is Incapacitated.

Last edited by Odessei Kokoro on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Kami Genjutsu I. Empty Re: Kami Genjutsu I. Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:11 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Name: Kami: Severe Migrain.
Type: Ninjutsu | KKG.
Used For: Offensive | Defensive.
Range: Physical Contact.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Snake → Contact.
Description: The user performs the single hand seal and makes physical contact with their target. Each time the user clenches their free fist, the target's cerebral system aches in pain as if they are undergoing a severe headache or migraine. The user can use this moment of pain to perform a single technique before the aching in the targets head is free from the clenching and their concentration returns.
Weakness: The User's Own Mind Will Begin to Ache And They Will Lose Concentration After Three [3] Posts & The User Remains Still for This Technique and Can Only Use Their Free Hand.

Last edited by Odessei Kokoro on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Kami Genjutsu I. Empty Re: Kami Genjutsu I. Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:12 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Name: Kami: False Elemental Control.
Type: Genjutsu | KKG.
Used For: Universal.
Range: Depends On The Jutsu Used.
Duration: Depends On The Jutsu Used.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Snake → Tiger → Bird → Dragon → Ox.
Description: This is a very simple genjutsu that allows the user to mimic elemental techniques they learn. Once the string of hand seals are performed, they can either look into the target's eyes or touch them to activate this techniques ability. The user already has the ability to learn techniques, but with this genjutsu, they can perform elemental techniques as if those elements are natural to her. People caught in this genjutsu will feel as if the affects of those jutsu are actually plaguing them.
Weakness: The User Can Only Use Techniques B-Rank And Below & The User Must Have The Techniques Taught to Them.

Last edited by Odessei Kokoro on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Kami Genjutsu I. Empty Re: Kami Genjutsu I. Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:12 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Name: Kami: Projection Clone.
Type: Ninjutsu | KKG.
Used For: Universal.
Range: 1 Area.
Duration: Until Dispersed.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Ram → Dog.
Description: A type of Clone Ninjutsu which allows its user to create a psychic copy of his or her body by performing the duo string of hand seals. This jutsu can make the clone appear as someone else, but only if the user has recorded memory of the person they make the clone as. This jutsu can work even over great distances, allowing the user to essentially be in two places at once. While some projections are intangible like holograms, used merely for communication,the user is able to create a particularly powerful clone that can physically interact with people and objects, even though it lacks physical form. These clones can do everything their user can. (Clone Rules must be followed.)
Weakness: Can Be Dispersed if Hit by Techniques B Rank and Above & The Clones, However, Cannot Physically Touch an Item, Structure, or Person Unless The Technique Used Requires It.

Last edited by Odessei Kokoro on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Kami Genjutsu I. Empty Re: Kami Genjutsu I. Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:12 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Name: Kami: Body Transformation.
Type: Genjutsu | KKG.
Used For: Supplementary.
Range: Self & Anyone Looking At Them.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Rat → Hare → Ox → Tiger.
Description: This technique allows the user to change their appearance to whatever they are thinking. That being said, this technique requires great concentration [1 post of charging]. They can change the appearance of their clothing, weapons, body type, etc. They can even change the age they appear. The target will have to be touched by the user or look into their eyes to be caught in this Genjutsu, though. This can be used to manipulate anyone who believes the user, which it would be hard not to unless the user says or does something wrong. live appearance.
Weakness: The User Must Remain Still to Perform & The User's False Form Will Begin to Become Unstable And Ripple After Five [5] Posts.

Last edited by Odessei Kokoro on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

6Kami Genjutsu I. Empty Re: Kami Genjutsu I. Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:38 pm

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

[ B U M P. ]

7Kami Genjutsu I. Empty Re: Kami Genjutsu I. Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:16 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

[ B U M P. ]

8Kami Genjutsu I. Empty Re: Kami Genjutsu I. Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:25 am

Sato

Sato

• Mind Link: Change the Range according to Ranks for example, D-rank = 10m, C-rank = 20m etc...
  • Severe Migraine: Why is the range '0-15' meter? it should be touch. Also how do you effect multiply targets when it requires a grapple on their head.
    All Genjutsu: You need to add how they are triggered and how the opponents are caught. Also for body transformation, does this only work in the Genjutsu or in reality?

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

9Kami Genjutsu I. Empty Re: Kami Genjutsu I. Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:24 am

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

[ B U M P. ]

Since Body Transformation is a Genjutsu it doesn't warp reality, it only warps perception like most Genjutsu. It tricks the receptors of viewers into thinking the user is someone or something else.

10Kami Genjutsu I. Empty Re: Kami Genjutsu I. Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Sato

Sato

• Mind Link: The rank would be D - S rank. You will also be required to have Sensory Adapt+ in order to use this jutsu due to the amount of information you are gaining. Are you able to link to opponents? Even if you know what jutsu they use, it doesn't mean you know what it does and how it works unless you have seen it before.
  • Kami: Projection Clone: This is basically an Auto-hit so you need to change the trigger. Even the Uchiha Genjutsu require Eye contact, not just looking at them in any way.
    Kami: Body Transformation: ^
    Weaknesses: I don't understand the weakness being Maintaining the CP cost. You need to do that anyway so this isn't a weakness for this technique.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

11Kami Genjutsu I. Empty Re: Kami Genjutsu I. Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:54 pm

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

[ B U M P. ]

I changed a couple of them to Ninjutsu and edited all of the weaknesses. Also, I already had Mind Link as an Adept+ Tech. Nonetheless, they all should be fine now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum