Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Vandalism and other fun things: Hanae's Intro (No Killing) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vandalism and other fun things: Hanae's Intro (No Killing)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hanae

Hanae
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

the soundtrack:

As the sun begins to set, the beautiful village of Oto finds itself in a predicament... Hanae Hozuki joins the party! Well... actually she's been in Oto for a day or two, but she literally slept 48 or so hours. A loud thumping at her door awakens her, the Inn's owner is trying to figure out if the woman is still alive.

THUMP THUMP THUMP! "HEY MISS, ARE YA STILL ALIVE IN THERE?!" He asks holding a mug of tea, one arm on hip, the other pounding on the door.

The new Akatsuki member rises like a zombie and rubs her eyes, in her cute Batman PJs. She opens the door with the owner mid knock, her eyes still partially closed, yawning. Once she spots the tea she takes a sip, smiles and closes the door. Obviously the owner is confused about what happened, so he tries to knock again. Before he can Hanae opens the door again, this time in her full ninja attire (as seen on the character profile).

"How long was I out?"

She asks with her eyes now wide open and slightly grinning. Wow her eyes are beautiful, the owner must have stood there for 30 seconds before he realized he was asked a question. "Eh, you were in there for about 2 days, I thought you were dead. Hey Miss, are you some sort of junkie or somethin?"

"A thrill junkie!" the woman says making the biggest grin, then darting off down the halls making airplane noises, with her arms as the wings. As she runs down the halls she knocks on every door and makes her signature loud laugh. The Inn owner is pissed and yells at her to stop, she doesn't and walks right out. He follows her, trying to keep her pace. "HEY, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE NIGHTS!"

"HAAAAA, Come and catch me then, lard ass!"

But before he can even attempt to the woman disappears into a crowd of people. "DAMNIT!" The owner shouts, throwing down his mug. Running through a crowd, still acting like an airplane, Hanae looks around for something fun to do, then she sees a calm looking coffee shop. She looks up at the sky and notices the sun has just about set, and the street lights have turned on. An idea comes to mind. From her pouch she pulls out a can of spray paint and begins tagging her name. Once she gets to the E, two Oto guards rush towards her yelling "HEY, YOU THERE, STOP THAT!" She finishes and begins running again, too fast for them to completely follow though. A little bit of chakra allows her to scale the wall of a nearby building so she can take this chase to the rooftops. The guards gather another two fellow guards and they use everything in their power to catch her. These five must have ran around the Oto rooftops for 20 minutes before a random guard pops up in front of Hanae, mid-jump to another building. He's a bit bigger than the others, and tries to grab her... naw son. The skinny girl was easily able to kick off his face, and use him to propel herself onto the building, causing him to fall like 20 feet. (he's alive, just bruised)

"Okay well this is boring."

Hanae decides to just lose the idiots by disappearing into the crowd again, this time putting her Akatsuki cloak on very fast. Now Hanae didn't know what to do, so she continues running through the village, acting like an airplane, looking for something interesting to do.

(WC 597)

Shinsui

Shinsui

The Hikari were by his sides as he walked home from the hospital, one being on his left whilst the other was on his right. The young man had successfully completed his project of the day to transplant the Hozuki, Senju and Uzumaki dna into his body with his body accepting it fully. The two Hikari members each wore a white cloak to signify they were from the Hikari. Their hoods over their heads hid their appearance during the dark of the night so no one could see who they truly were. Shinsui was the centerpiece of the Hikari, the leader of his own organization if you will. The day was long and he needed to get to his home to discuss the plans for Hikari further with his followers, however it seemed that he wasn't going to be doing that just yet. Their ears picked up the noises of people screaming. A girl yelling at the sight of one of the guards being taken care of with a kick to the face as if he was no trouble for the women in the Akatsuki cloak. Shinsui stopped in his tracks with the Hikari doing the same. "#1 cover the right, #2 take the left. Keep an eye on the situation. I'll intercept whoever is in the village causing mayhem." He said as a repercussion in case this was going to lead to a fight in case someone was invading. He was unsure what the screams were for, but he would find out soon enough as he headed forward with full speed after the two nodded and headed to their set destinations. They moved swiftly through the crowds as they headed towards the screams.

Shinsui arrived at the guard which fell from the rooftop. Four others were with him, seeing if he was alright. "What happened here?" He would ask the guards, thinking they were attacked. "Sir! It was a young women. She's acting crazy and disturbing the peace. Our squad leader tried to stop her but she was too fast. A kick to the face from that girl put our leader on his ass." One of the four replied to the question of the Raikan Alpha. The Hikari on the rooftops about fifteen meters away from Shinsui each heard the conversation. She must be a shinobi if she was able to take down the squad leader, a strong one at that, he thought to himself. "Where is she?" He asked with a serious tone to his voice. "She headed in that direction, still acting crazy." The guard said as he pointed towards the direction she headed in. Shinsui looked at the Hikari members to signal they should follow, with a nod they replied and headed forward. It wouldn't be long before he could catch up to the girl as they were much faster than that of the girl. They charged again through the crowds and on the rooftops, jumping from rooftop to rooftop and making turns left and right to avoid bumping into any citizen of Otogakure.

Soon they would near the girl, she was crazy indeed. Running around acting like an airplane as if she was still a young kunoichi in the academy. #1 Stood on a rooftop about fifteen meters from the girl's right side, #2 stood on another rooftop which was located about 23 meters from the girl's left side. Shinsui himself was ten meters behind the girl when he yelled at her; "Stop girl! If you refuse, I'll lock you up." The last part was just to get her attention so she could know he is a higher ranking shinobi of Otogakure. She surely wouldn't stop if a mere citizen yelled at her, correct?
[617 Words]

Hanae

Hanae
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Hanae knew she came to Oto for some reason, but couldn't remember exactly what the reason was. Traveling from the original Akatsuki hideout to here was annoying enough, now she couldn't even remember why... ugh. Suddenly she begins patting herself down, stopping and remembering she had a scroll or a picture or something. It was a drawing of some ugly looking Kiri ninja, it was incredibly detailed and of course drawn by Hanae herself! Then it all came back... she followed this Kirigakure ninja to Oto, and was suppose to "silence" him. Damn, she should have remembered this before she began to fuck with the village.

"Ehh hehehe oops." She stops and looks around. "I should have asked somebody about this asshole first before I starting tagging shit." Scratching her head and studying the picture, the girl hears a voice behind her, apparently saying to stop.

"Stop girl! If you refuse, I'll lock you up."

In her Akatsuki cloak the girl turns around to face this guy, to her surprise he was the Daimyo of Oto. 'Why is he so casually in the streets with' Hanae looks around and spots his two little guards 'Such little protection?' In Hanae's mind if she attacked him now she could probably kill him and get away before the rest of the village can catch up with her, but where's the fun in attacking this guy, Oto has potential. Maybe his lack of security is because Oto isn't a major village, so they can't afford to give much protector, which means this Daimyo must be strong enough to hold his own. Now as fun as fighting somebody right now sounds, she has two problems. 1: This Kiri ninja needs to be found and killed, Aki-Chan would probably yell at her if the man gave away information about Hanae. 2: Being captured by an entire village isn't fun, she's all alone and her friends are off somewhere doing stuff.

"Hehe, Hiii..." Hanae holds up the picture of the Kiri ninja in her left hand and scratches her head with her right. She walks closer towards the Daimyo, stopping once she reached 5 meters. "I don't suppose you've seen this asshole, he's kinda wanted by me. Sorry I spray painted your village, and completely outclassed your stupid guards. Can you help me, I'll be good?" With a big smile she looks at the Daimyo with a sincerely earnest look. "He he he."

((WC 402))

Shinsui

Shinsui

[Sorry this one's kinda bad]
The girl turned around, her head moved in a few directions after she saw the face of Shinsui. "Scouting for my guards, she's clearly trained and knows who I am if she's looking for my guards." The thought ran through his head. It was obvious that the girl was looking for the shinobi assigned to protect him as she looked at the rooftops. "You could say that those are my guards I guess." The Raikan Prince said after she stopped looking around, it was clear she had spotted them. "But I'm perfectly capable of handling myself. I wouldn't recommend attacking me though." His face carried a straight expression as he continued to speak "The title of Daimyo doesn't quite fit me. They call me the Prince of my clan. The Raikans are known for their ferocity, I'm sure you've heard of the wolves who run through Otogakure?"

The girl would greet him with a simple "Hiii", her expression unknown to Shinsui under the hood of her Akatsuki cloak. She moved forward and stopped about five meters in front of the Raikan Shinsui. "Outclassed my guards?" Shinsui thought to himself. The thought of those guards being classified as his guards was amusing to say the least. He has no business with the new guards in the village. Back when he was Anbu Captain the guards were hand picked by himself and he made sure no ordinary shinobi could even outclass one. "It seems like Oboro has been slacking as the Otokage. As far as I know he still hasn't found a replacement for my old position as the Anbu captain..." He thought to himself again. The next few actions would surely piss Shinsui off as the girl held up a hand drawn picture of a Kirigakure shinobi. His expression changed again to that of a much more serious and bit angry Shinsui. What was Kirigakure doing in the village, he had no permission to enter. Sneaking in was a death sentence, and oh how he would pay for his crimes. Shinsui stepped forward to the girl where he would then be able to see her expression under the hood of the cloak she wore. A big smile with an ernest look, she didn't seem to have any intentions of wanting to kill him, but his guard was up nonetheless. His right hand moved forward to take the picture for a closer look. His eyes scanned the drawing, but no memory of the shinobi rose. "I haven't seen him. But I'd be more than happy to help you eliminate the Kiri-scum. What's your name? You know it's rude to hide your face to someone who's going to help you." Shinsui continued to speak to the girl. "My name is Shinsui, soon to be King of my clan and species, the Raikans." It was considered the norm to include your last name when you introduce yourself, but Shinsui didn't stop there as he also explained his position in his clan.
[496 WC]

Hanae

Hanae
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Night had completely arrived, with more and more lights activating, making the area brighter and brighter. People kept their pace, even whilst noticing their Daimyo made an appearance, so of course they were excited. 'Oh look the Daimyo!' 'Oh my God is that him?' 'He's cute!' 'Wish he would lower the taxes tho...' and other stuff like that were heard through the crowd. Oto, for a small village, was doing so well for themselves.

"You could say that those are my guards I guess. But I'm perfectly capable of handling myself. I wouldn't recommend attacking me though.The title of Daimyo doesn't quite fit me. They call me the Prince of my clan. The Raikans are known for their ferocity, I'm sure you've heard of the wolves who run through Otogakure?"

"Mayyybbbeeeee." She says slyly, maintaining her smile. Hanae doesn't like being in one place for long periods of time, it allows easier sneak attacks, so her muscles were tensed up as if she were ready to flee again. One wouldn't notice this unless they had some type of Doujutsu though, her cloak hide her body's actions. Another thing about Hanae is the fact she always pays attention to little details about people, she may be an airhead but to become a Jounin requires more than just UBER HAX JUTSUZ! He eyes shifted from the man's arms, legs and forehead a few times, while her ears stayed alert as well.

As he approached her, close enough to see her smile, she lowered her hood with her free hand. A gorgeous woman with blue hair, pigtails and purple eyes appeared like a wild pokemon. The Daimyo was pretty close to her, she didn't know his mindset so she didn't trust any of his actions.  "I haven't seen him. But I'd be more than happy to help you eliminate the Kiri-scum. What's your name? You know it's rude to hide your face to someone who's going to help you." Shinsui continued to speak to the girl. "My name is Shinsui, soon to be King of my clan and species, the Raikans." the man says. Before Hanae can respond she hears a gasp, and a familiar face begins running away. It was none other than the Kiri-Nin himself, and he was approximately 5 meters to the right of Shin. Hanae simply raised her right finger and a condensed water bullet fired from the tip. It shot the man right through the skull, hitting a lamppost.

"Pew!" She screams whilst firing the bullet. "Target eliminated!" Obviously the kiri ninja was dead, but that didn't mean this mission was over. Hanae maintained her exact positioning then entire time during this ordeal, as not to upset the Daimyo or scare him. She hands over the picture of the now deceased Kiri-Ninja to Shin and begins walking over to pick him up, ready to hoist him on her shoulder and leave. The whole thing happened so fast that nobody in the crowd saw her fire the bullet, they just notice a dead guy. A woman screams, which Hanae laughs at.

"I'm Hanae Dorururu, pleasure to meet ya."
Lies. No reason to tell her real last name though, it'll just get her in trouble with Aki-chan again.

(533 wc)

Shinsui

Shinsui

The bullet went flying through the air penetrating the skull of the Kiri shinobi who was stupid enough to even enter Oto without permission. The screams were heard from the crowd as a women saw the body of the Kiri scum. Shinsui was surprised at the ability of this girl in front of him, impressed yet also cautious. She could have easily taken him out with that bullet when he reached the distance he was from her.. But she didn't. "You have a good eye, I don't know how Hikari could have missed him. Your water gun jutsu is impressive, Hanae. It makes me think that your Akatsuki cloak isn't just some random fan cloak." He said to Hanae. "But I won't go further into that. If you were apart of Akatsuki, then it'd be a threat to you correct? But we both know it's just a random cover cloak." He said. It was clear he was lying to her about it being fake, but he wanted to make it clear. Sort of like a trust thing, she could trust him and hopefully he could trust her. It was to build alliance, no doubt about it she was strong. If the time ever came that he needed her then she would be a great ally, and vice versa. "So Hanae, you have time to talk? I'd like to get to know you better." Shinsui would say to her. A soft smile grew on his face as he spoke to be friendly to the girl. " But if you don't, we could always meet up somewhere else more private one day. You can come find me when you're ready then at my home at *blah blah blah*.". He would say further, giving his home address to the girl. It was an easy thing to find out anyway, so it didn't matter who knew it. Only the stupid would come and attack him at his house, his home turf, literally.
[This is where ya decide if ya exit or not]

Hanae

Hanae
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Fate was active on this day, doing a couple of possibly important task. At the moment the young Akatsuki member began realizing that next to her lied a potential ally. As the crowd gathers around to peer at the dead body, Hanae realizes too many eyes are on her. More guards begin approaching, making more of an unwanted scene. Her little displace of skill also used more of a portion than she wanted of chakra, it being a powerful technique and all. It was time to leave, but this guy is interesting. Hmmm... Maybe she'll come back to meet up with him. His words about her being in the Akatsuki only reassured it was time to exit though, they didn't exist, right?

"I gotta say I'm impressed you know what the Akatsuki uniform looks like, most people nowadays don't pay attention to history. There's no such thing as Akatsuki anymore, they all died off when "The Hero of the War" won, remember? I'm just a fangirl, kinda like that guy." she says pointing at some dude holding a guy dressed in an orange and black jumpsuit outside of a Ramen shop, handing out flyers. "But if I were Akatsuki you wouldn't have to worry about anything, I like this village a lot. It's more fun than stupid Kiri or Konoha." After she says this she takes off her cloak and tosses it to the Daimyo, underneat is a smaller looking cloak. Call it her true uniform, showing it to the man meant a lot.

"Aki-chan is gonna be mad if I don't bring this asshole back, so I really gotta split. If you want you can follow me, if you can't then I'll meet up with you again. Just make sure to have sweets! Loads and loads of sweets! And video games!"
She smiles and begins heading off, towards the village gates. What the Daimyo did next was of his own choosing, but Hanae hoped they could become the best of friends.

-exit-

((Forgot to do this: Water Gun Technique (A) chakra pool 260-17.5=242.5))

331 words

Shinsui

Shinsui

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum