Village Rank: Genin
Skill Rank: D

Kei Kaguya V128

Height:
5'10"
Weight: 120
Hair color: Black
Eye Color:  Blue
Looks Description: A relatively tall,young man with long, jet black, hair that reaches his shoulders.He has bright blue eyes, as blue as the clear sky. Some people relate his eyes to heaven. The front side of his hair is slightly shorter however, only reaching his nose in length and it is usually clumped together, giving it a spiked appearance. He wears a blue, long sleeved shirt. He wears his headband around his neck, almost like a necklace. Kei also wears black gloves with black fishnet gloves under his normal black gloves, which can be slightly seen due to the fishnet gloves being longer than the regular black gloves, only going up half his forearm. He wears black pants with a long white strap that, loosely, goes around his pants, which acts as a main strap for his sword to attach to. On his right leg he keeps white bandaged wrapped around his leg and a small blue ninja tool box is kept in the same location, containing his shuriken. On the back of his waist Kei also has a medium sized pouch to hold the rest of his gear, such as his kunai. Lastly Kei has black shinobi shoes

Kei Kaguya Cy10

Personality Description:  A young man with trust issues. He believes no one deserves an ounce of trust from the start, and keeps his guard up at all time. He watches everything with care, knowing a slight mistake can be the death of him and for that he will most likely never truly love someone. He sees everyone as a threat, even his own parents. He is a quiet man but in times of battle, he becomes a beast. He attacks without mercy, not caring what injury he inflicts upon his enemy. He believes the more he beats someone down, the less likely they would be able to hurt him, and to be fair, he is right.
He can also be seen as an overly sarcastic ass hole. He doesn't care about someone else's feeling nor does he really respect anyone he can find as a lesser, which is the most case for anyone in the same ranking as him. Respect to Kei has to be earned, with blood. The only people that are really able to gain his respect must be able to keep up to par with him battle, without the use of genjutsu or puppetry, both of which he sees as a pathetic was of fighting, as of neither style include the opponent to fight physically themselves. He speaks his mind, no matter to who, because he believes that if his mind is not spoken, then nothing will change for the way he sees best.
  • Fighting 
  • Sweet food
  •  Sour food 
  • Fighting equipment(kunai,swords,etc)
  •  dancing

Dislikes: 

• Spicy food 
  • Milk  
  • Genjutsu
  •  Puppetry

Catch Phrases: "Bone breaking, isn't it?"

Nindo: Never let your guard down.

Kei Kaguya 73m2

Element Affinity: Raiton(Lightning)Kei Kaguya UBvrVfg
Sub Element Affinity: N/A

Kei Kaguya 32es

History: Born into a clan of violence, Kei was blessed with the Kaguya clans' kekki genkai. He was raised by a family of shinobi who saw the world as a threat to their own well being. Everyone saw the Kaguya clan as a threat. Most of the clan consisted of ruthless warriors who killed for fun. Kei's family killed to survive however. They become shinobi and harnessed their abilities. They however were not blessed with the same abilities as Kei was so when Kei began to exhibit signs of the Kekki Genkai forming, they did not know what to do. They knew that their son would be in danger from the world, that the world would only see him as a demon. That was some how a portion of the world did see Kei however. They thought when he grew up all he would do is kill his peers, so the attacks began.
Outlaw ninjas and extremists began to harass the family. It was usually minor incidents, windows being smashed, name calling in the street, but one day, when Kei was eight year old, it grew out of hang. A small group attacked the household in the dead of night. They were able to kill Kei's parents and Kei was luckily saved by shinobi in the area. 
As a child he was held under protective custody. Once he finished the academy, he was given the right to live his own individual life.
Now as a shinobi of the Hidden Mist, he uses his Kekkei Genkai to his advantage in battle and has learned that trust is a rariety in life, and not everyone deserves it. He lives to protect himself, and protect the Hidden Mist from any danger he sees.

RP Sample: Kei stood before the academy doors. It seemed as if he had been here for too long already. Years of coming to a school that bred children into learning how to fight. These children knew nothing of true battle, they just hid behind the walls. Kei knew he was different. His birth alone proved that. He was gifted with the clan's kekkei genkai. As he stood looking at the academy Kei heard a group of boys behind him. He could hear their whispers. They were talking about how weird Kei was, and how he was nothing but a threat to the mist village. Kei turned around to face them, his hands were clenched.
"I am only a threat to those who dare cross my path...You wimps seems to be in that path now..."
Fear could easily be seen in the groups eyes, but they all looked at each other and grew confident. They were all older than Kei by two years, fourth year students and there was five of them, but Kei knew that they didn't have the killing instinct that Kei possessed. 
Kei took a few steps towards the group, cracking his knuckles. The boys each put their fists up, getting into their individual stances. They were all sloppy though, they had no true form.
Kei took a quick sprint at them, they will learn never to whisper Kei's name.

Last edited by MenaceDenis on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total

2Kei Kaguya Empty Re: Kei Kaguya Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:18 am

MenaceDenis

MenaceDenis
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

I don't know if im supposed to post this but...my character is complete and ready for processing.

3Kei Kaguya Empty Re: Kei Kaguya Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:11 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui

Genin may only start with one element. Please remove one of your two elements (Raiton or Suiton) I would also like to see a little bit more in his personality

4Kei Kaguya Empty Re: Kei Kaguya Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:14 am

MenaceDenis

MenaceDenis
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

I removed Suiton and I added more into my personality. Hope it looks good :)

5Kei Kaguya Empty Re: Kei Kaguya Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:18 am

Shinsui

Shinsui

Approved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum