4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Empty Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:58 am

CasperTheOG

Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] 200px-Uzushiogakure_Symbol.svg

Name of the clan: Uzumaki
Bloodline name: N/A
Member Limit: Open
Description of the clan: The Uzumaki clan was a prominent clan in Uzushiogakure. They were distant blood relatives of the Senju clan and as such, both were on good terms; an alliance that extended onto their hidden villages — Konohagakure and Uzushiogakure. The shinobi of Konoha integrated Uzushiogakure's symbol onto their uniforms and flak jackets as well as on the shoulders of their uniforms as a sign of friendship and goodwill between the two villages, and continue to do so to this day, in memory of their friendship even years after Uzushiogakure's destruction

Special characteristics/traits for clan members:

• Longevity

• If hit by a jutsu that would normally kill they can last a bit longer. Does not count if pierced through anything vital in the body.

• Red Hair
  • Knowledgeable in Fūinjutsu

• Free Basic in Fuinjutsu CS
    • Fuinjutsu get +1 rank.

• Increased Chakra Pool

Bloodline description: N/A

Secret clan Jutsu:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by PandaTheOG on Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:31 pm; edited 9 times in total

2Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Empty Re: Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:27 am

Akki

Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Orochimaru

Explain this extra chakra pool more. Youre missing one of the canon fuin techs

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Uzumaki_Clan

be sure certain techs arent banned/limited http://www.narutonexusrp.com/t236-banned-and-limited-system

3Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Empty Re: Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:51 am

CasperTheOG

Editedzo~

4Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Empty Re: Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:01 am

Akki

seeing how this is a canon clan

Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] E9b5027a55df50_full

keep in mind that the limited techs may be changed by staff

5Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Empty Re: Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:31 am

Katsuro III

Katsuro III
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Open Plis:

Someone said I wasn't straightforward enough when I deny something.

Longevity
~ Explain what this does.

Knowledgeable in Fūinjutsu

Free Basic in Fuinjutsu CS
Fuinjutsu get +1 rank.
 ~ What do you mean Fuinjutsu get +1 rank?  Do you mean Fuinjutsu is adept always for a Uzumaki?

When dropping below 30% cp the shinobi instantly regains 25% of their CP back until the rest of their chakra is re-used. (Must be restored just like the normal CP so one would have to restore both the normal chakra reserves and the extra reserve.)
 ~ No.  Why would they suddenly get 25% of the overall CP back for no reason?  How about you keep it at an increased chakra pool?

Why do you want to revamp the old Uzumaki clan?

6Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Empty Re: Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:40 am

CasperTheOG

Idk wtf that longevity does, it was just on the first clan page so fk it.

No, a fuin that is D will hit like C.

Why not?

Why not?

7Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Empty Re: Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:10 am

Shinsui

Shinsui

I'll allow a revamp of the clan, only reason being: first version is shit af, aint even got no bonus or explanation of anything.
Ok so, if you get permission from Chi for that 25% chakra thing I'll approve this clan.
Question: Is the basic thing a +1 to tier or do they just get a basic? Like for instance the Lycans get a +1 to tai tier, taking them from let's say basic to adept. I'll be fine with either way you want it~ Pls remove the longevity, as none of us even know what dat is.

8Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Empty Re: Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:22 am

Shinsui

Shinsui

Ok so longevity is their ability to take a beating better than other people aka last longer before they die from a critical hit. Edit that in, just don't make it OP, ya can't survive loosing yer brain or parts of it or yer heart being sliced in half

9Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Empty Re: Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:16 am

CasperTheOG

Edited. They get a free basic as well as each fuin application is one rank higher. So say a D would be C. And okayI'll get Chika on skype tonight or tomorrow.

10Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Empty Re: Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:54 am

Katsuro III

Katsuro III
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

One of the reasons Chikara asked me to deny the application. She is not going to approve the chakra burst.

11Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Empty Re: Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:16 am

CasperTheOG

K w/e, took it out.

12Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Empty Re: Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:16 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui

Just remove the notes about the chakra regen thing on the bottom then this will be approved

13Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Empty Re: Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:31 pm

CasperTheOG

Right, k, done.

14Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Empty Re: Uzumaki Clan [Revamped] Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:04 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui

Approved unless otherwise stated

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum