Takigakure

A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Empty A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:02 am

Yuuji

Yuuji

News had came through that Squad Eight had instantly failed the exams, due to a miss communication error, instead of twisting the lever, the Hyuga named Sora had decided to pull it, thus sealing their failure.
The Genin who had failed got sent home without revealing any of their potential, if it hit anyone hard it was the other Hyuga was Yuuji.
He had made a promise to his family, let alone to his friends and his sensei who had fallen, he promised he would pass and continue to aim even higher to make them proud, but he had failed, all because of some riddle which he hadn't prepared for he had thought the exams would of been the same as usual, unfortunetly they weren't.
Making his way back from the Land of River to The Land of Fire was quite the journey which was filled with sorrow and regret, how could someone of been so stupid to of pulled a lever instead of twisted it, he couldn't help but hate Sora, but they were a team, so it was as much as his fault as it was theres, so he couldn't really say that he had hated him,  atleast his other squad-mate Axel had an idea what to do and understood the point that Yuuji had tried to make.

Finally after the long journey, Yuuji had returned to Kohona with new goals in mind, he wasn't feeling all that ready to explain to his father that he had failed on the first test, he couldn't help but think it would ruin his impression of his son, upon arriving the front door of his home, Yuuji couldn't help but sigh a sigh of relief, as much as it didn't have that homey feel, it was home none the less to him,  he reached out his hand to open the front door and opened it as he stepped in, taking a few moments before calling out that he was home, yet an eerie silence filled the house as it felt completely empty and silent.
"Mum? Dad?"
He called out to double check before closing the door behind him and started to walk round the house, he checked the kitchin to see if his mother was there but as soon as he entered the kitchen it was as if it hadn't been used in days, which started to make him worry, maybe she was just with his father in the bedroom, as he walked down the hallway he spoke up once more seeing the bedroom door half open, but there wasn't any reply they couldn't possibly be asleep at this time of day surely.

But as soon as he entered the bedroom his emotionless mask instantly shattered into a look of despair as he saw his mother hanging there from a rope, along with his father who had died in his bed, he always knew that his fathers illness had started to take its toll on his mother, but he had never expected this, why didn't she say something to him he could of easily stayed home for a couple of days, nobody should suffer in silence but this is what she had did, but he had done the same all this time, all he could do was stand there as he stared at them, he just wanted to cry and scream but the shock had completely taken off as he quickly retreated out of the room not wanting to believe what he saw.

Yuuji couldn't regain his thoughts to take him away from this reality, he quickly walked down the hallway to leave his home to go and report in what had happened, he had no other choice he couldn't of possibly dealt with this on his own as soon as the news had reach the Hyuga clan members it had spread like wildfire as some friends of the family came rushing over to help deal with the situation as the bodies were carried away, covered by large white sheets, he had sat on the ground mortified as he saw his parents get carried away, first he lost his sensei and his friends, then he had failed the exams and now he had lost his family, nothing was going in the boys favour.

A few days later, Yuuji had been left in the house all by him self, losing sleep and refusing to eat, was this how his mother had started to feel, slowly losing the will to live knowing that you're losing something you cared about and today was the day of their funeral he didn't even if he could even handle going back to the graveyard after his last visit to his fallen comrades, he could barely handle that,  he'd probably completely breakdown after seeing his parents again, nobody wants to remember their friends or their family inside of a box in the ground, people wanted to remember them for the memories they shared, but Yuuji didn't have that, he didn't really get the time to spend with his parents he was so focused on keeping his promise, just why didn't he take some time out for his family, he couldn't help but think he was responsible for this.

The morning was dull and gloomy as dark cloud hang hung over ahead, the suns rays barely being able to break through, Yuuji slowly made his way towards the graveyard where the funeral would be held, how we he handle being able to see the other clans members, he wasn't even that close with them either, he was truly going into this alone.
But as the funeral started, Yuuji had watched the other Hyuga members stand around to pay their respects, he decided to stand far away to just watch, he just wasn't strong enough to keep up the emotionless mask around his clan members, moments pass as people offer their speeches the bodies were lowered into the ground and buried as the crowd began to disperse and began to make his way over towards the graves, falling of both of his knees before them, tears starting to fill his eyes as he clenched his fists and punched the ground.
"Why didn't you say something.. We could of handled this.. you just had to say something dammit!"
The tears had began to stream down his face and he gritted his teeth.
"Why did both of you have to go and leave me! I'm sorry.. I'm sorry!" 
He fell forward as he kneeled down folding his arms across the ground as he sobbed into them, before sitting up and wiping the tears from his face trying to force that emotionless mask on once more as he knelt there, not knowing what else to do.
"I don't want to be alone..."

Word Count: 1117/1117

Last edited by Yuuji on Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

2A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Empty Re: A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:37 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

It seemed she was able to have a happier more relaxed time after meeting and spending time with her friend Yuuji. She wasn't sure where to head to however to find him, she had heard about the death of two Hyuuga within the village and thought to look to the graveyard first. She stood behind a tree looking at the ceremony before jumping up in a big of shock from the sound of thumps upon the ground. She then barely started to hear someone nearby and slowly walked to it feeling a bit wary from the circumstance. It only took her a minute to notice the familiar attire and stature before her eyes were pulled into a shock, opening up widely. She turned to the ceremony before gasping and then turned back to him.

She didn't know what to say to him, let alone how to even get his attention. She held out her arm for a moment towards him, only to pull back in a hint of fear as he moved. She then reached out once more laying her hand on his shoulder as he sat up. "You're not alone..." She said quietly looking at the graves before back to him in a solemn motion. She took a minute to sigh out a deep breath looking at him with a saddened expression. She really did have so much more in life, and taking it for granted ends in pain. She wasn't sure how he'd react she seemed not to move an inch if he did. "I don't know what it feels like...and I'm so sorry that you do." She mentioned as she carried on to gently caressing his shoulder. "I wish I could heal this kind of pain for you." She was reluctant to talk however she felt a need to tell him these things, even if he didn't care she wanted to make sure that she was here for him.

WC: 320

3A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Empty Re: A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:35 am

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

Kojirama stood near the back but in front of the small hyuuga who had just lost both his parents. He was dressed entirely in black and had his Headband wrapped with extra cloth around his chest, the silver plate with the symbol of Konoha on it would be held in place directly over where his heart would be. Kojirama’s eyes would be closed as well as the funeral continued until it was his turn to pay respects. Placing a hand on each of their coffin he would softly speak aloud.  “May the two of you find everlasting peace among the drifting winds of the afterlife.” Kojirama would then do a slow and proper shinobi bow before turning and moving out of the way for the next person in line. His eyes then directed to the back where the young boy, whose name and other information he had found out from his fellow shinobi’s a day prior to the funeral, would be. These two parents were not the only deaths the young boy had been apart of. Kojirama then directed his eyes away and would proceed to walk away, however instead stopped and made a U turn and hide himself behind a think tree that was in the area.

As the funeral ended and just about everyone had left he would watch, as the young boy would approach the coffins of his dead parents He watch as the boy dropped to his knees and he could se tears stream down the young boy’s face. He couldn’t make out what the boy was saying but he could guess as he himself had went through the same ordeal many many times. As He was about to approach the boy, he spotted a young girl do so instead. He watched as she seemed to struggle to get his attention as if almost afraid, but finally she did so and managed to lay a hand on his shoulder and speak, again Koji could not hear from the distance he was at. Stepping out from behind the tree the white haired Senju would start to make his way over to the two young kids.

Upon reaching him, he was slightly surprised as rain began to fall. As the rain started to pick up, Kojirama’s soft voice could be heard from behind the two. “The hardest thing a person can do is move on from those that have done the same…What makes it even harder is when you belong to their lives for so many years…To seem them whisked away...to have their gone...it’s a pain that cannot be replicated, not even through physical means… I have done it myself five times...each time the agony of what could have been clouded my thoughts for days…for years…Through the many years I have learned many things…but the most important thing I’ve learned… is that death is not the end. Their bodies may wither but the memory of them do not…Their minds may be no more…but their soul lives on…it lives on through the heart of their family…and sometimes through others as well….Yuuji, theirs no words I can say that will cure the scars that now lay upon your heart and mind…For a scar never fully heals…It stays there to remind us...remind us that what they said...what they taught us…what they hoped for us to achieve…would never go away…”

Tears would then begin to run down his face, however mixed with the rain that was now pouring it would be difficult to notice. These were the words that he had come to peace over...these were the words that helped him find solace when his own family continued to keep passing away…Scars never healed. Bending down, Kojirama would place a hand on the young boy’s shoulder. “My name is Kojirama Senju and like you …I know how it feels to live in a house that can feel as empty as a moon is full…If you need a place to have your thoughts and mind recuperate my place is always open. I live alone in the southern part of the village, a lone wooden house on the corner of the flower shop…” Kojirama would then finally turn his attention to the small girl that was still there, “Your friend will need you know more than ever…do not fear the company for you never know when that company can be taken away…It’s good that this young boy still has someone he can count to that’s his own age…Sometimes it’s better to hear and be seen from a peer than an elderly sage….” Closing his eyes and giving a rare wide smile he would stand back up and turn to look behind him as another person approached.

4A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Empty Re: A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:04 am

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

It was a chilly day in Konohagakure, and the sky was cloudy, the clouds pregnant with rain about to fall at any time. Kamui was dressed as usual in robes, haori, and hakama in shades of blue. His robes and hakama were a pale blue today, while his haori was in a darker ocean blue, his obi also in that dark blue, and the rope belt around his waist securing his katana was white, as well as the strap across his chest, securing the behemoth nodachi he carried. The man's tattered blue clothed headband swayed in the wind behind him, blending and unblending with his long purple hair that he left down today instead of pinning it up.

Wooden geta clacked along the cobble stone path that led through Konoha's Cemetery. Once again, the young man felt the need to have some alone time with the spirit of Fumiko Uzumaki. As for his parents' graves, he had not visited them in nearly two years, for he was often reminded of their shame, their betrayal as he felt they'd committed in their last acts before their deaths.

On his way to the back of the cemetery though, he paused along the way and looked over towards a gathering of people who stood near two coffins. A funeral rite was being held for some fallen shinobi. Kamui sighed inwardly, and he thought to himself, 'Such is life. There cannot be happiness or change without there being times of mourning and sadness.', and he decided to walk a bit closer, studying the figures of three people in particular. There was a young by with the unmistakable white eyes of the Hyuuga Clan, a young girl, and a man he was familiar with, as his older cousin, the wise and peaceful Kojirama.

Kamui Senju would walk up to them, though he stood at a distance away behind of all of them of ten meters. He would not disturb his friend or the young Genin if they didn't wish him to. Thus, he'd remain quiet for now, observe, and reflect upon this situation, his countenance calm as it always was, and there was no emotion on the man's face, save for a very slight smile. His sea-blue eyes gentle and understanding, he would simply watch.

[379 WC]

5A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Empty Re: A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:40 pm

Yuuji

Yuuji

As Yuuji knelt there, he had continued to cry as the tears streamed down his face, the tears quickly being masked by the rain that began to fall down upon them before being approached by Hitomi as she rests her hand on his shoulder, he couldn't bare to look at her, he didn't wanna anyone to see him like this, he had always believed being in this state was a sign of weakness, he just wanted to wake up and hoped this all would've been a bad dream, but he knew this was the cruel reality that he was apart of.
"It's not fair, nothing I was helpless to do anything, we never had the chance to be a family, I didn't want this responsibility, I don't care if I just had to be a servant, I just wanted a family!"
He screams out once more as he hits the ground with his fist again, his right hand being bright red and brown from the mud and the blood from the damage to his own hand.

As he heard another voice behind him, he looked over his shoulder recognizing the man from earlier who had paid his respects to Yuuji's fallen parents earlier, he couldn't help but wonder why the man had stayed around, but Yuuji knew who he was, he was one of the jounin of Kohona, a member of the Senju clan, he couldn't find any words to interrupt the man, so he had listened to what the man had to say, he couldn't really understand what the jounin had to say fully, but he knew the message that he was trying to send, it would see that this man due to his age has had his fair of traumatizing incidents in his life, as the man leans down and places his hand on Yuuji's other shoulder, the man begins to introduce himself properly, he couldn't help but feel alittle shocked, a total stranger showing care towards another as if he had already knew him for a long period of time.
"Just why now, I wanted to make them both proud, but all I've done is let them down, I never spent time with them and it was always ended in arguements, it was my fault, I didn't mean it, just come back! I'm sorry!"
He continued to scream and shout as he turnt back to face the graves, it didn't seem like the others words were getting through to him that well, he fell forward once more as he rested his arms into the muddy ground, putting his forehead against his arm while the right one pounded the ground once more, not noticing the other person arrive.

Word Count: 446/446

6A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Empty Re: A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:10 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She wasn't sure what else to say when someone began talking behind them and went up to Yuuji.  She wasn't even sure what to say back to the man as she was turning her head back to him hitting the ground and trembling. She couldn't even dare think of her own family being like this, let alone his own. "Yuuji...I-...I could never understand this pain, but if they're anything as a family is...they were already proud. But they couldn't deal with the pain like you do." She knelt down to him wrapping her arms around him to hug him. Not seeming to care about the mud spraying around however she did notice the bright red of blood. "Some people will do anything to hold it in, even from their own family and friends...but if there is one thing I know it's not your fault." She paused trying to let him soak in the words however they only seem to be pushed back.

She only had just noticed the bruise she created upon his shoulder never healed, he was paler, his was even thinner. What was he doing to himself, what could she do to help him. Questions racing around as she knew he was purposely hurting himself. "You've not eatten...you can't even heal those wounds, let alone the ones inside without care...Yuuji, please stop it...stop mangling your body. Please!" She said releasing her hug upon him then grasped his arm beating upon the ground and held it to herself. She seemingly began hugging the arm tightly and dipping her head down tearing up.

"You don't deserve this, but you don't need to do this...I know you want to mourn but don't make it your last breath! I care! I Care! I CARE! I can't heal this much pain for you but stop making wounds for yourself! You're my friend...and it hurts to see you in pain!" She said in a bit of a louder tone trying to keep him from going back to beating his hand into shambles. Her hold was about as tight as she could, and with how weakened he was from loss of appetite and even sleep it seemed it would be difficult to just yank out of the grip. She was desperately trying to focus enough to actually heal his wounds but she was in distraught now as well. How could such a tragedy hit him, even after everything else.

WC: 400
Total: 720 wc

7A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Empty Re: A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:15 am

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

"Just why now, I wanted to make them both proud, but all I've done is let them down, I never spent time with them and it was always ended in arguments, it was my fault, I didn't mean it, just come back! I'm sorry!" The words of the young branch Hyuuga member seeped into Kojirama’s head. Wanted to make them both proud…. it was my fault…. These were the words that stuck out to the elder Senju the most for he had said the something when his genin squad had perished. For a man that seemed to have so many words of wisdom, he was silent. Thankfully the young female friend jumped in and tired her best to comfort the young boy. While his words were a shot and miss, he only hoped the words of the young boy’s peer would be enough to at least help settle the boy down.

Kojirama’s eyes laid upon the new person that had arrived, it was his young cousin whom he had met and he seemed to be staying back and observing the situation at first. Kojirama would give him a slight head nod acknowledging his presence before turning his head back and attention to the two young konoha children. “What the young girl says here is true…It was not your fault. People who love often argue against one another...it does not take the love they have for each away…If anything it shows that through it all the love still remains…In your mind you may have let them down…but that can stop here. Prove to them that you are better...that you can be better…Prove to them that you have what it takes to make then proud of you…They may not be able to physically see it or be able to praise it with open words…But I believe they will know it somewhere…Others will see it as well…Let this not be a step downward but a stepping stool to move forward…You have friends young Yuuji…let them be your crutch for you to lean on…One must lean before one can fully stand up. You do not have to turn toward darkness before you can see the light…You do not need to move on from this so quick nor can you dwell on it for too long…Use the crutch that’s there Yuuji.”

More words of wisdom from Kojirama, if they had partaken to Yuuji or even the young girl then it would be excellent if not...then Kojirama had failed in this opportunity to bestow enlightenment and provide assistance and he only hoped that others could do a more thorough job.

8A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Empty Re: A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:55 am

Yuuji

Yuuji

Yuuji continued to kneel against the ground as Hitomi had put her arms around him and continued to try and comfort him with her words, but it didn't seem like they were getting through, he had gone past the breaking point, theres only so much a human being can take after all and it seemed that he was close to his limit.
"I don't want this anymore.. I just want to wake up... this isn't fair.."
He had finally exhausted himself due to the crying, the screaming and the physical harm, as he tried to punch the ground again, his arm and hand just slowly fell with no force what so ever, his body, face and his attire covered in small splatters of blood and larger splatters of dirt, the neglect he had given to his own body and finally started to show through.

All of a sudden he stopped as his eyes widened, noticing as Hitomi had began to cry and slowly began to sit up as she continued to hold him, the last thing he ever wanted to do, was to make another person cry over himself, if someone cares you shouldn't put them through that sort of pain, he tried to get both of his arms free before trying to hug her instead, even though he was the one that needed it, he completely ignored his feelings for that one moment for his friends sake.
"What did I tell you, about crying?"
Yuuji tries to speak up, but due to the crying and the screaming his voice sounds rather faint and strained before turning his head round slightly to look at the man behind him.

"I know what you're trying to say, I know my parents loved me and they were proud of some of the things I did, but I just wish I spent more time with them, I didn't get the chance to create any memories with them, nor will I be able to share mine with them now, it just isn't fair sensei, I just wish I could of changed it, I just can't say what I have left anymore here."

Yuuji sighed quietly as he continued to hold Hitomi, comforting himself and her before looking at the graves again, even though he wanted to scream and cry, but he had no more tears to shed, even with this tragedy people will still see him as this emotionless husk, there were few people that knew of his truths, let alone had seen what he had really been like, but if there are people like Hitomi and Kojirama-Sensei that aren't so narrow-minded, perhaps there are more people like that out there for him, Yuuji just needed to start picking up the pieces, these things in life can't be changed, nor can they be prevented from happening.
"Destiny isn't something we decide.." 

Word Count: 469/469

9A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Empty Re: A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:13 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She took a breather from crying being that shock went to her being lifted up and hugged. She wasn't sure what was going on however after a few blinks of confusion she noticed it was Yuuji doing such. She felt a bit guilty to be given the attention rather than he, but she just wanted him to stop causing wounds upon himself. She joined in the hug trying to calm down as she breathed calmer and calmer looking up to him. "I can't help it, I know I can't make you feel better but...I just don't want to see you causing so much more pain to yourself."

She hesitated for a moment before talking once more. "I...I know you said you didn't want to tell your sensei something until something happened...but, you can talk to your parents...anytime, and they'll listen, they've heard everything now..." She said looking to the graves for a moment. "Don't put it off anymore, please...just let it out...they may not be here in front of you talking...but they're here listening." She explained trying to enlighten the dark and twisted ominous situation. "But right after that please...let me heal those wounds. You'll end up in the hospital if not and I don't want you to feel behind...you need to get back into things."

She then glanced back to his battered arm frowning for a moment. "and I'm going to start with this...I'll probably have to drag some of the new skin that's bleeding out closer to the old skin, bits of muscle damage but nothing worse than a broken knuckle, perhaps some Iodine can help, that or some sort of herb..." She muttered to herself thinking over the wound and it's damage. She knew many medical terms and how to handle wounds before, that's not the problem. The problem was it was her friend causing such harm to himself. Under the hospital guide she's learned much more than normal shinobi do of the body, the weak spots and how to save healthy spots.

WC: 350
Total: 1070 wc

10A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Empty Re: A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:11 pm

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

After he had finished speaking, He listened as the young Hyuuga spoke about waking up as if this was all a dream. Kojirama only wished it was so…Kojirama was about to quickly react when the boy seem to lose consciousness and pas out, tired from the constant crying ad beating of the ground. Before he could react however the boy seemed to come too and commented on the young girl crying. Kojirama relaxed more; glad to see the young boy came to so quick. As the young girl started to address the young boy’s wounds, Kojirama would reminisce about a time very much like this…losing his father was the first of many loses for Kojirama and it was one of his very own genin squadmates that comforted him after he too was the last at the funeral….
---------------------------------
A young Kojirama could be seen dressed in black attire. His headband held down by his side in one hand, and a envelope in the other hand. It was pouring rain as Kojirama starred at the coffin of his father. There was no body in there…they ha decided to dispose of the only thing that remained of his father from the failed mission...the head. Yes...the coffin would be bodyless… and the only thing that was in it was a Konoha headband and a Jounin vest to signify his father’s rank. Koji slowly walked toward the coffin and although you couldn’t tell because of the pouring rain, he was crying. Kojirama would stand at the coffin in silence with his head down and is eyes buried into the muddy ground for at least 10 minutes. Finally Kojirama would speak but not look up.

“You said this wouldn’t happened…you promised…you promised you would see me grow up….YOU PROMOISED!!” Kojirama would quickly look up at the coffin in anger and sling his headband against the coffin, it making a clinging metal sound as it hit the coffin and then dropping into the muddy ground below. “YOU SAID YOU WOULD TRAIN ME UNTIL I BECAME A JOUNIN LIKE YOU!!! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME ALONE WITH MOM AND SORARAMA!!!.” Kojirama would look teary eyed at the empty coffin. “HOW COULD YOU….he’s still just a kid….I don’t know how to be a brother and father too….” He looked down and his voice got softer as he spoke about his brother and taking care of them as the elder man in the house.

“I try to teach him the stuff you taught me dad….but I’m just not good like you are…like you were…” Kojirama would take his free arm and hand and wipe the snot from his nose, although it not helping much because of the intense rain. “Mom said we’ll be ok…but I could tell she was lying…You taught me those signs dad….on how to tell if someone was lying…you remember that right?…” Kojirama would look up…There was the bodiless coffin. “Of course not…..It’s so hard daddy…I know..I know I have to be strong...for my brother..for mom….but it seems like so much…” Kojirama’s face would start to get a little more red as anger started to flair up inside the young Senju again. “WHY COULDN’T YOU TEACH ME MORE!!!! I ASKED YOU DAY AFTER DAY TO TEACH ME MORE!!! YOU ALWAYS HAD THESE STUPID MISSIONS AND PAPER WORK!! IF YOU HAD SPENT THAT TIME WITH ME!! I COULD HAVE…I COULD…. have….I could have been a chuunin…I could have been there to help you…to stop you from dying….My sensei is great...but… he’s no you….”

Again Kojirama had gone from anger to sadness…the influx of the two emotions rotating through him like a carnival ride. Dropping his head again the young boy would continue to speak. “All I have left from you…is this stupid letter….Why did you ever write it huh? Did you already know you were going to die? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!” He looked up in fury once again as he held the now soaking wet envelope in his hand up towards the coffin. “IS THIS YOUR LEGACY TO YOUR ELDEST KID!??!?! A PIECE OF PAPER!?!??!?!??! WHAT YOU WROTE ON HERE YOU COULD HAVE SAID IN PERSON YOU BASTARD!!!! YOU KNOW!!! YOU KNOW WHAT! I’M DONE WITH BEING A NINJA” The fury had now gotten the absolute best of the young genin as he took a swing at the coffin with his free hand, instead of a punch Kojirama slipped in the mud and tumbled to the ground. The letter slipped from his hand and landed in the mud alongside his headband. For now...the anger had left the young konoha shinobi and all he could do was cry.

Suddenly two hands dipped down to pick up his headband and the letter. Kojirama saw them and turned to see who it was. It was his female squads mate Chou. Picking them up and attempting to hand then to him she would speak. “I don’t know what it’s like to lose family…but I don’t want to know what it’s like to lose a friend and teammate….your father would not want you to quit….and neither do your squad mates. You need to carry this pain…and remember it the next time one of us is in trouble…it would make you a great ninja. Albeit an angry one…but great. Actually...come to think of it...you look cute in all this rain, I mean that’s probably not the bes-” The female genin was caught off guard when Kojirama shoved himself into her and just hugged her still crying. For now…the female genin would play the role of parent for the fatherless Senju. “It’s okay…let it out….everything is going to be ok…”
----------------------------------
Kojirama snapped back out of his flashback as the growling of his stomach brought him back to reality. Grabbing it and then noticing it was still raining he would turn back to the young konoha ninjas. “I don’t mean to rush the two of you..but staying in the rain is not the best idea especially if one is tiring to recover from not eating and other injuries..With that said...do you two want to grab something to eat I’m willing to pay for both.” Kojirama would then turn his head back toward Kamui. “That goes for you as well Kamui…Group meal between konoha shinobi’s.” Kojirama would then turn toward Yuuji and speak directly to him. “You get to pick the place kid, if you’re up for it…”

11A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Empty Re: A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:57 am

Yuuji

Yuuji

The Mask of Kohona.

Yuuji let out a sigh as he turnt his attention to the sky again as the rain continued to fall, he slowly unwrapped his arms around from Hitomi and shook his head.
"I don't think I wanna come back here, this place is becoming a place of regret and I don't know how I'm gonna handle it next time.."
He slowly stood up as he legs began to shake, clearly exhausted but he stood strong as he stood upright, holding his right arm with his left hand as it hanged kinda limp at his side.
"The arm huh? I guess I did mess it up pretty bad, but I really don't care."
His words sounded sorrowful, clearly he still didn't care for his well-being, the arm looked to be in pretty bad shape as some of his fingers twitched, the hand being covered in specs of blood and dirt.

He shuffles on his feet as he turns his attention to Kojirama and shakes his head.
"I'm afraid I'm going to have to turn you down on that offer, I'll recover in my own time, I'm pretty much going to be alone most of the time, so might as well continue getting used to doing things on my own."
Yuuji didn't pay that much attention to the man standing behind Kojirama but he had recognised him from somewhere before but he couldn't quite but a name to the face before slowly begining to walk away from the two, it seemed like he just wanted to be alone, but would leaving someone alone in this state really be a good idea.
He knew that he had to return to his home, with no-one to greet him, no-one family to wake up to, no-one to eat dinner with, nothing at all, his house was big enough for a small family but it was massive compared to someone living their alone, all he wanted to do was burn the house down so he had nothing to return to and keep those memories of his home behind but he could never actually bring himself to do it.
Yuuji looked over his shoulder once as he looked at the graves and shook his head before retunring his gaze to the path infront of him.

Word Count: 369/369

[ E X I T ]

Total WC: 2401

Last edited by Yuuji on Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

12A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Empty Re: A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:32 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

The rain was slowing down to mere sprinkles as the wind died down enough to be a breeze, it was still depressing however it seemed the scene was trying to change. She wanted things to change for the better for him, if that meant doing it herself then I suppose that's what this young genin would have to do just to get her point across. She had to think of her words carefully. It was so difficult to find any in such dreary weather and sad times.

She paused at what he said looking to his now limp arm and explaining how little his feelings or pain threshold was to it. She frowned feeling sad and unsure how to help or what to do for him, his voice even seemed lost and listless. She blinked a few time unsure what was going on as she almost seemed to remember something like this, not to herself but, perhaps her own father. Felling so guilty for letting his family be overtaken like that, becoming a mere husk of what he was, she wasn't sure how to help him then and now he still stays within his home and never leaves, not even once.

She was too scared to help her own father through his pain, was she just as scared now was the question. She watched him begin to walk off as senses clicked in within, she took a breath in before walking to him in a bit of a fast pace. "Yuuji, Yuuji stop!" She yelled out to stop him and once catching up to him she wasn't smiling her face was almost as serious as a stern look, however it had compassion in it. "You can't make your own food with just one hand, I'm coming with you...besides that..." She stopped to try to keep up with him. She was trying as much as she could to possibly do something for him, anything. "I'd consider you family, blood doesn't make bonds...it's people who do." She said being sincere in her words, he should remember that even her own little brother wasn't really her own in blood but in family. After all from what happened, anyone could be that way.

WC: 370
Total: 1440

13A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Empty Re: A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:20 am

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

Kojirama would listen as the genin Hyuuga said he didn’t think he could come back as the regret was too emotional and high for him. Kojirama once thought that was the case, however the repeat occurrences to this type of sadness would prove to Kojirama that there was no escaping this place...at least not for him. As the young hyuuga mentioned that he didn’t care about his arm, Kojirama knew that it would heal back in time.  The next thing the young konoha shinobi said to him was declining his invitation on both his living arrangements and the free meal he offered. As the rain and wind started to settle down Kojirama nodded and spoke quickly. “Very well…you know where I am if you decide to change your mind.” He would then look to the female friend of his and offer a slight farewell nod before turning to leave. After only walking a few steps the slight risen voice of the female ninja alerted Kojirama’s attention to the two once again. This time within enough earshot, he listened as the young one talked about yuuji being family and that it was bonds that created family not blood. Kojirama cracked a small smile as that statement was quite true.

Kojirama would then look at his younger cousin and speak. “The offer still stands for you if you would care to join me for the meal.” Kojirama would then wait on a reply from the younger senju clan member. Yes today had been a day of sadness…but through it all a friendship bond may have grown stronger as well as the bond between shinobi’s of this village. All was not left in darkness...there was still a small light.

[Okay Kamui, if you decide to join Kojirama you can have us leave together and both exit. If declined, Kojirama would still leave So Exit for Kojirama either way. Total Word Count: 2,602.]

14A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Empty Re: A sad day for the Hyuga[Invite] Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:08 pm

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

The man known as Kamui Senju had remained silent and attentive as he watched the scene play out before him. Young Yuuji Hyuuga was in shambles at the loss of people who were dear to him, and young girl named Hitomi had tried very much so to comfort the troubled Hyuuga child. Kamui had nothing to say, nothing to add input into helping in this matter, as the situation seemed to become under control, thus he'd leave it all in the hands of his older cousin, as well as up to the two Genin.

When Kojirama addressed Kamui, the man would say simply, "Hai.", meaning yes. The two friends would thus be left to their thoughts and insights, while the two Senju would go elsewhere, to have a meal, and to discuss the future more, and get to know each other better. Perhaps Kamui would see the two Genin at a later date, or perhaps not. The world was full of twists and turns and it was often ugly as well, so there was no saying what was to happen. The only thing that was absolute was life and death, and the wheel of life and death thus, that encompassed and embodied the universe in all it's creation.

[207 WC] [604 WC total][60 Ryo earned]

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum