V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Name: Fission Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Used For: -
Element: -
Range: -
Duration: Indefinite until someone dies.
Hand Seals/Charge up: None
Description/Weaknesses: This technique allows the user to split his body into two identical duplicates of him or herself. The "two selves" are physically separated and what happens to one will not affect the other. Neither duplicate is the "original", and this cannot be dispelled like Bunshin jutsu. When used, the user's remaining chakra is split into half into the two duplicates. There'll be a "main" duplicate and a "sub" duplicate. Each duplicate would have to restore their chakra; however, while the main duplicate can restore up to his or her normal chakra level with a resting topic, the sub duplicate can only restore up to -30 of the user's normal chakra levels (in Musashi's case that'd be 270). Users can't chakra-train to boost their chakra levels either. Furthermore, the sub duplicate would not be able to use S-rank jutsus nor can they use Bunshin or Fission techniques. The main duplicate, on the other hand, can still do Bunshins and be able to use only one S-rank jutsu (once one is used, it'll be the one that he has to stick with). The two duplicates can go wherever they want independently of each other. Weapons and all that are also replicated in the sub duplicate, although limited items cannot be duplicated and regular items are reduced in potency by two ranks. The user cannot split more than one at a time, and cannot use this technique again until the other duplicate dies. When a duplicate dies, the other duplicate will be able to know it and able to see the last four seconds of their life before them. However, as this isn't clone jutsu, they do not receive any experience or memories. Now, if the main duplicate dies, then only the sub duplicate would be left. The sub duplicate would be able to use S-rank and Bunshin jutsus; however, their maximum chakra levels still remain 30 points lower than the original chakra amount. So if they use the Fission technique again, whoever is the sub duplicate will receive less chakra. There needs to be a 1500 word training thread to restore original stats.

Last edited by V on Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total

2buying Limited Empty Re: buying Limited Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:49 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

Include that it takes an A rank amount of chakra from both to fuse back together. Add limited items can't be duplicated and regular items have their ranks reduced by 2. Remove this, "The sub duplicate would be able to use S-rank and Bunshin jutsus".

Should be fine.

3buying Limited Empty Re: buying Limited Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:07 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Include that it takes an A rank amount of chakra from both to fuse back together
Are you giving the user the choice of fusing back together then, cause I was hoping that if they use it, then they'd remain apart (with both duplicates nerfed in some way compared to the original) until the other dies, hence why it can't be dispelled like Bunshin. I will add it in if you wanna give the user that choice.

Remove this, "The sub duplicate would be able to use S-rank and Bunshin jutsus".
This is for after one of the duplicate dies which deactivates the tech. Should I remove it regardless?

And would the main duplicate be able to regain its original abilities if the sub dies?

Editted the items.

4buying Limited Empty Re: buying Limited Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:22 am

Oboro

I think both fissions need to physically come together to reattach. Each having half power. And if your fission dies, maybe a WC training to restore your original stats. Other than that, I see no issues

5buying Limited Empty Re: buying Limited Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:30 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

^Sure, I placed in 1500 WC for that.

6buying Limited Empty Re: buying Limited Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:32 am

Oboro

Alrighty. Looks good to me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: