Shirou
Kasai Shiruku
Baby V
Shinsui
Kojirama Senju
Elendril
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Most Dangerous Characters Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:13 am

Elendril

Elendril

So i want to see who every thinks are the most deadliest characters on the site. This has nothing to do with RP skill or anything but just looking at a characters jutsu and abilities what characters on the site would you not want to have to face if it came down to the characters skill and not rp skill. Once i have a few characters up ill make a poll to see who the top characters are (Please don't nominate yourself)

2Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:15 am

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

I nominate myself. lol Kidding. Garuda,Kagura,Katsuro, Kamina,Oboro, Shinsui cause he needs some love.

3Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:16 am

Shinsui

Shinsui

V - A former Hokage, dat fission tech
Garuda - MS, a former Kage too, 3 limited techs, need I continue?
Kamina - Edo tensei, need I say more?
Oboro - MS, defined the village system by making himself Otokage. Sage Mode, implants, master gen, master nin. And that's just the basics
Gambaldi - Raikage, has samehada
Setoshi - basically a sea beast surrounded by sea. Mizukage.
Katsuro - Edo tensei. About to become senju head
Kagura - Dance of the shikigami, water heavens convergence, dat genjutsu, hozuki (yes, hozuki stronk)
In no exact order

Last edited by Shinsui on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:25 am; edited 3 times in total

4Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:17 am

Baby V

Baby V

V, Kagura, Kami, Seto, Bast, Obo, Shin, and Ito!!!

All the reason Shin put.

ITO- To stronk..man..he to stronk

Last edited by Raktavija on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

5Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:17 am

Elendril

Elendril

would yall give reasons for each character (i mean abilities and what not )

6Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:19 am

Kasai Shiruku

Kasai Shiruku
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Garuda Kamina cause damn niqqa's you iz scareh! o^o;

idk what or how you guys are but...just don't kill me for not knowing you... ono

7Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:40 am

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

Shinsui wrote:V - A former Hokage, dat fission tech
Garuda - MS, a former Kage too, 3 limited techs, need I continue?
Kamina - Edo tensei, need I say more?
Oboro - MS, defined the village system by making himself Otokage. Sage Mode, implants, master gen, master nin. And that's just the basics
Gambaldi - Raikage, has samehada
Setoshi - basically a sea beast surrounded by sea. Mizukage.
Katsuro - Edo tensei. About to become senju head
Kagura - Dance of the shikigami, water heavens convergence, dat genjutsu, hozuki (yes, hozuki stronk)
In no exact order

As per my previous post. These are all the reasons I chose the people I did aside from Shinsui. So..

Shinsui-He's got Master Taijutsu, Master Medical Ninjutsu, Master Fuinjutsu. He's got 3 deadly implants. He's S-ranked and he's also a legendary surgeon.

8Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:55 am

Shirou

Shirou
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

V - Cause he's a robot

Chikara - Shurajo = always win

Things about Kami - Has Edo, Kiba Blades, Shibuki, master swordsman, medic and ninjutsu. Also has a beam canon... and is a Shurajo Most Dangerous Characters  654782120

9Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:03 am

Katsuro III

Katsuro III
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Katsuro ~ He is an Immortal Senju with a Senju Kinjutsu; About to be Clan Head, Genius, Former/Head of a Task Force with permission to kill whomever they like

Kagura ~ She that Hozuki, Got that Paper bamf, Water Heaven's Convergence.

Oboro ~ Mangekyo, Self Made OtoKage, Sage Mode, Implants, Master Gen, Master Nin, 3 Custom MS techs, Has Katsuro to help due to a debt being owed.

Garuda ~ MS, Former Iwakage, 3 Limited Techs

Kamina ~ He got that Edo Tensei strength with an Uchiha under his control, Can summon Immortal Senju to him to assist in fights.

Shinsui ~ Legendary Surgeon with an army of comatose soldiers, 3 implants, master Tai, Master Med, Master Fuin, He is Oto Daimyo, Best friends with Otokage, Has Katsuro to help due to a debt being owed.

10Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:09 am

Elendril

Elendril

So far bassed on Votes and i aint count Kamina voting for himself

1.Nakata, Ryuho (4)
Shurajo, Kamina (4)
Uchiha, Oboro (4)

2.Hozuki, Kaguara (3)
Uchiha, Garuda (3)
Michiki, Katsuro (3)
Raikan, Shinsui (3)

3.Kōkkai, Ōsharu (2)
Raionhato, Gambaldi (2)

4.Shurajo, Chikara (1)

Last edited by Elendril on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total

11Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:15 am

Oboro

Shinsui, Ryuho, Kamina and Katsuro

Would add Garuda but he wont be alives T-T

12Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:27 am

Katsuro III

Katsuro III
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Frosty ~ She got that ice ability that freezes or makes it snow. That's pretty dangerous.

13Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:31 am

Kagura M

Kagura M

itome- he is best rper everz jus ask him urself

14Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:33 am

Baby V

Baby V

Kagura M wrote:itome- he is best rper everz jus ask him urself

I second that

15Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:44 am

Kagura M

Kagura M

4 real though I vote V, his character is a former hokage and has killed numerous people including poncho's character and is incredibly skilled with swords as has one of the best ssm swords in his arsenal. The fission technique alone also gets him on the list as the high amount of tactile value and strategy it holds can turn the tied of most battles, coupling that with his weaponry mastery makes it a deadly combination, he also can juggle 3 balls at once so he gets my vote.

16Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:17 am

Baby V

Baby V

v.v I would like Garuda removed from le list and his name not mentioned anymore, or I will be reporting you allz. Please and thank you.

17Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:06 pm

Oboro

I laughed a little too hard^

18Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:44 pm

Hanae

Hanae
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Hanae Hozuki:

Hozuki, has fire release, has a long katana, 10 senbon and shuriken, is played by the legendary kidBushido. I think we know who the real MVP is.

19Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:25 pm

Sato

Sato

It is obviously my W.I.P alt. He is too swanky to even be IC. If he was to come IC then all you would be body bagged and sent for cremation.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

20Most Dangerous Characters  Empty Re: Most Dangerous Characters Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:55 pm

Xi Xi

Konoha Anbu Captain
Konoha Anbu Captain

Kinda wish I was on this list, but we can't win them all.

1. Has to go to V. Character wise he was able to kill other characters, his swordsmanship technqiues are no joke. Ryuho and Hazama have also spared where he one shotted a A-Rank Uchiha.
2.Is supposed to be someone who doesn't want to be mentioned. I won't say the name but it's not only the abilities this character has, but this characters mentality. It's very exciting to see what happens next.
3. Raikage Gambaldi he has Samehada, that alone makes him a factor, but more importantly he has sword mastery with genjutsu.
4. Oboro, An Uchiha, and many other items that make him a legit threat to anyone. He also defeated the former Daimyo of his village, and took his shit. How can he not be on the list?
5. Kamina, His character is very well put together, although his activity comes a bit into question, but he is the Leader of the Akatsuki I don't know much about him, besides that he sells peoples bloodlines, I don't think he got most of them for free.
6. Setoshi. Why? Because of his resources, I haven't seen the character fight yet, but the ability to make drugs addictions, Has a rare KKG that hasn't been displayed yet to me. He also has stability of his Village.
7.Kagura she is the Current Hokage, and is pretty a character that has a decent variety of tricks. From Genjutsu to her Suition jutsu. Hell she even has Dance of Shikigami, and given enough time and recourses you may be walking into a trap if you step onto the battle field. I know it takes a bit of prep, but Hell Alot of exploding paper tags, fucked up Obito, What might it do to your character?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]