Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Empty Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:27 am

CasperTheOG

If you had waited half a second I was typing that I will stop so if you'll kindly unban be that would be greatly appreciated~ I had something to ask of you anyway ya boob. And I don't think you get banned after only one warning so you broke rules lel.

2Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Empty Re: Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:31 am

CasperTheOG

If you're waiting for me to ban evade by logging into my other account I'm not going to get banned for something so stupid so if you'll go ahead and unban me that'd be great~

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

4Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Empty Re: Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:34 am

CasperTheOG

Yea tis retarded but worked up staff will be worked up staff I guess~

Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ 3169581972

6Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Empty Re: Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:38 am

Katsuro Jr.

Katsuro Jr.
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

[21:15:33] Cut : my nigga Pride
[21:16:51] Katsuro III : dont say n****
[21:17:10] Cut : Kat I'll say what I want
[21:23:06] PandaTheOG : I'm talkin to Elendil, Kat, MIND YO BIDNESS LAME ASS NIGGA
[21:23:18] PandaTheOG has been kicked by Katsuro Jr.
[21:23:43] PandaTheOG : Kat you lame as fuck homie.
[21:23:52] @ Katsuro Jr. : you know better Joker
[21:23:55] @ Katsuro Jr. : you know the rules
[21:24:03] @ Katsuro Jr. : do it again its a chat ban
[21:24:48] Cut : you ban him, you have to ban us all
[21:24:54] Cut : Nigga
[21:25:00] Cut has been kicked by Katsuro Jr.
[21:25:00] PandaTheOG : I always say nigga. Literally never gotten kicked for it anywhere Ive been.
[21:25:11] PandaTheOG has been banned by Katsuro Jr.
[21:25:31] Cut : wow I been saying nigga here for years
[21:25:43] Cut has been banned by Katsuro Jr.

7Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Empty Re: Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:39 am

CasperTheOG

I mean I got kicked the first time so... That's kind of a warning... BUT IT'S OBV I WAS IN A JOKING MANNER HE DIDN'T HAVE TO TAKE IT THAT FAR lol.

8Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Empty Re: Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:40 am

CasperTheOG

"[21:24:03] @ Katsuro Jr. : do it again its a chat ban"

Literally did not see this cuz of chat's moving slow. Just like I was in the middle of typing that I will stop... Lmao this whole thing is retarded unban us xD

11Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Empty Re: Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:44 am

CasperTheOG

Yo idk wtf all this is I just wanna be unbanned because it's not my fault chat moves too slow xD

12Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Empty Re: Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:48 am

CasperTheOG

Now I'll never get to console Akira with her problems ;-;

14Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Empty Re: Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:56 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Cut your timezone gives you different time stamps. mine are in the twenty-twos right meow.

[22:55:39] Raktavija : v.v make the joke Koji

16Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Empty Re: Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:59 am

CasperTheOG

W/e the ban was obv not needed but I'm not tripping. W/e helps you feel you have more power v.v I'll just wash rinse repeat~

17Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Empty Re: Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:02 am

Katsuro Jr.

Katsuro Jr.
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

I didn't lie about the order of events nor did I doctor the times they occurred.

As for the time differences, I probably live in a different time zone than you, Cut. Or my account is set to a different time zone(which is New York -5)

18Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Empty Re: Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:03 am

CasperTheOG

So do I have to wait to be unbanned or no? Cuz like... I rly didn't see dat message lmfao. You won't unban me because of pride or somethin?

19Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Empty Re: Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:06 am

Katsuro Jr.

Katsuro Jr.
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

I'm not unbanning you because you know you are not allowed to say the word. As for why I'm not unbanned Cut, is because he responded to me saying that he can't say the word. Then you both continued on with warnings. It is not my fault you didn't notice. Everyone else did.

20Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Empty Re: Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:07 am

CasperTheOG

Warnings that weren't issued tho? And you already know when the chat fucks up it fucks up for different people :/ it's just kind of retarded~

Chat was lagging for me so I only got that one kick and after that I was typing away saying I was going to stop I didn't get another warning in my screen after that yo. Sorry if you don't believe me but "And you already know when the chat fucks up it fucks up for different people" this is a true statement.

21Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Empty Re: Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:14 am

Katsuro Jr.

Katsuro Jr.
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Unless one of the admins or Chikara or Sato decides to overturn the ban, then the ban stands.

23Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Empty Re: Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:18 am

CasperTheOG

I also say nigga every day I'm in chat at least 50 thousand gajillion times and never have even gotten a warning. This includes yesterday also and all day today not getting even a warning and there were mods/admins on all day. So I'ma need you people to update rules or w/e to avoid the stupidity pls~ Ty~

And I will also keep saying nigga because I do this irl and just because I'm on the internet doesn't mean I'll stop~

24Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Empty Re: Ayo Kat~ [KatsuroTheFgt]~ Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:22 am

Katsuro Jr.

Katsuro Jr.
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

You are too funny Cut. Too funny. Go flow down the salty river to Saltyville and eat a salt burger while drinking a nice cup of Salt Water. We had been extremely lax about rule 1 but now, because of the saltiness of Salty McSaltysen, we are now cracking down. Cursing is no longer allowed per Rule 1 in the NN General Forum Rules. Thank cut everyone for ruining it for everyone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum