V
Shinsui
CasperTheOG
Kisū
Celebrimbor
Elendril
11 posters

Is Nigga offensive

Should the N word be banned? Vote_lcap6%Should the N word be banned? Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Should the N word be banned? Vote_lcap94%Should the N word be banned? Vote_rcap 94% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should the N word be banned? Empty Should the N word be banned? Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:19 am

Elendril

Elendril

So after the whole cbox issue we are trying to decide if the members find the term nigga as offensive and feel it should not be allowed to be said. So we shall have a poll. And if you vote you most comment what you voted so that no one uses alts to effect the poll. only one vote per person no alts please

2Should the N word be banned? Empty Re: Should the N word be banned? Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:21 am

Elendril

Elendril

I voted No

3Should the N word be banned? Empty Re: Should the N word be banned? Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:41 am

Celebrimbor

Celebrimbor

I voted no,

but if it is truly an issue, people should speak up as to why it is an issue. I don't mean hypothetically why, I mean if it is actually bothering them. If enough people are actually bothered by it, and it isn't hypothetical, then I assume we can all grow up and move on and not take the word seriously.

4Should the N word be banned? Empty Re: Should the N word be banned? Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:48 am

Kisū

Kisū
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

I voted no. It's a word. Unless you're actually of the african american race, and someone is specifically targeting you, singling you out, and using it offensively in your direction, it's not something to be offended by. Are you a victim of harassment? Then speak up and tell the staff or something. Otherwise, it's likely being used humorously. I've never seen it used any other way, but I do have to note that I wasn't in the chat whenever this 'issue' occurred. I don't think it should be banned off of a single incident, anyway.

5Should the N word be banned? Empty Re: Should the N word be banned? Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:00 am

CasperTheOG

Shut up niggas this topic doesn't matter~

6Should the N word be banned? Empty Re: Should the N word be banned? Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:04 am

Shinsui

Shinsui

I vote no, Kisu pretty much said it.
But, it's up to the staff

7Should the N word be banned? Empty Re: Should the N word be banned? Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:07 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Its pretty much allowed now. Just so y'all know

8Should the N word be banned? Empty Re: Should the N word be banned? Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:45 am

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

I didn't vote because I don't care if it's banned or not. It only Is a problem if you're calling people something they don't want to be called. And there is a difference between er and a or ah endings... For those don't know er the problem for more people

9Should the N word be banned? Empty Re: Should the N word be banned? Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:47 am

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Btw people who want to vote yes aren't likely to speak up against the majority for fear of harassment or whatever else

10Should the N word be banned? Empty Re: Should the N word be banned? Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:49 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

I voted no

11Should the N word be banned? Empty Re: Should the N word be banned? Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:54 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Trying to figure out why people still replying to this thread. It has already been said that the word isn't gonna get banned. Should the N word be banned? 1602693121

12Should the N word be banned? Empty Re: Should the N word be banned? Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:02 am

Sato

Sato

I'd rather be you're N-I-G-G-A so we can get drunk and smoke weed alday
Should the N word be banned? 3898731154

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

13Should the N word be banned? Empty Re: Should the N word be banned? Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:10 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Locked and archived.

Problem has been solved accordingly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum