Takigakure

笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku Empty 笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:32 am

Keen

Keen
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku 1prj

Clan Name: 笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku
Clan element/'s: N/A
Special characteristics/traits: While anyone born into this clan is considered a “clan” member, the abilities of this bloodline are only present in the birth of twins, showing just how rare the occurrence is.

Bloodline Name: Unnamed
Bloodline Ability: Twin Demons Technique (双魔の術, Sōma no Jutsu)

This bloodline gives the unique ability to break their bodies down to a molecular level. The twins are able to use this ability to share the same body but can also use it to merge with the bodies of other organic things.  When one is in need of assistance, the other can bring out some of their body parts to aid in blocking or attacking. Their arms and legs can emerge from those of the other to increase the force and quantity to their physical attacks.

While within another's body, however, they are vulnerable to whatever injuries befall upon the host, in theory allowing the host to commit suicide to kill either of the twins. After their separation, should any injury befall either of the twins, they can merge with each other to heal. This way, their healing rate is much faster than that of a normal human's.(1000 WC resting topic required to recover limbs and chakra at the same time.)

Those with this Kekkei Genkai are also capable of absorbing the DNA of another shinobi, integrating it into their body and allowing them the use of the target's jutsu and abilities. Techniques acquired and used from the DNA are not be able to receive any kind of Jutsu discount and cost a extra 15CP on top. Technique Powers aquired from the DNA decrease by 1 rank in rank power. Medical specialty and word count will also be needed as mandated.

The twins can be at a max distance of 2 kilometers from eachother.

Secret Clan Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Clan History: This clan was first recognized with the twins Sakon and Ukon who were originally from Otogakure. As a clan that is spread out through world, not much information is known about them. It was only recently with the rise of Keen and Kazu that its name was brought to light. What is known is that the bloodline itself sees only to be present in the occurrence of twins.  Lost in history’s past, the clan was known for their ability to collect Intel from neighboring villages.

Their clan symbol is derived from the traditional japanese Kogai  pin and comb from which they are named. Named after the Kogai, Kogaibiru is also the name of a flat worm, related to the planarian (a worm capable of splitting itself into two, regenerating and even eating itself), much like the abilities of this clan.  

Members: Twins Only
Clan Crest:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Keen on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:04 am; edited 3 times in total

2笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku Empty Re: 笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:58 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

I can review this now, since the other guy who was making this bloodline decided to archive his version of the bloodline

Multiple Connected Fists/Feet can be C-rank.

Parasite Demon Demolition is A-rank, and can only be used via direct contact. Does this jutsu allow the parasite to also "eat off" of its host's cell as it is used canonly to kill them?

cannibal Demon Technique - just put in that the chakra recovery maxes out at your normal chakra levels and it'll be approved.

After you've done the above edits, I'll also work with you on the stats and abilities of your designated twin.

3笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku Empty Re: 笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:15 am

Keen

Keen
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Done, Done and Done.

For the Demon Demolition technique I thought it would be OP to just say that it corrodes your body gradually in "x" amount of posts. So instead I just made it work towards their chakra, giving everyone a varying time frame. This way, it takes more posts if used against stronger shinobi or if the user is weak. Let me know if this should be changed.

Also, at some point i wanted to discuss the use of DNA as Kabuto used this KG to absorb the DNA of other shinobi, enabling him to use their techniques. Since im just starting out I see no point in posting up this portion of the KG and also since im not sure how to go about it. I'd love to maybe get help with this down the road.

Also, thankyou so much for offering to help with the stat and chakra portion of the Twins. I'd love for you to PM me how you would best like me to go about this. ^_^

4笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku Empty Re: 笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:19 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Keen wrote:Done, Done and Done.
For the Demon Demolition technique I thought it would be OP to just say that it corrodes your body gradually in "x" amount of posts. So instead I just made it work towards their chakra, giving everyone a varying time frame. This way, it takes more posts if used against stronger shinobi or if the user is weak. Let me know if this should be changed.
Sounds good. Just change the portion of chakra you're taking away to 1/6 of the hosts's chakra pool. Also, it states that chakra is being consumed from the parasite's chakra pool each post. Did you mean the host's chakra pool?

As part of your bloodline ability, it says you're able to heal faster when merged. Will you be able to heal limbs and internal organs, as well?

Also, at some point i wanted to discuss the use of DNA as Kabuto used this KG to absorb the DNA of other shinobi, enabling him to use their techniques. Since im just starting out I see no point in posting up this portion of the KG and also since im not sure how to go about it. I'd love to maybe get help with this down the road.
Sure. You'll  just need a Medical specialty along with Word Count Training in order to gain the DNA and the techniques associated with the person you got the DNA from.

Now, for your twin, you are able to separate and fight alongside each other, but the twin would have to be weaker than your main character that you're using. Basically your twin will only have a chakra pool two ranks lower than that of your character, limited to Taijutsu, Weaponry, and Kekkei Genkai techniques, and for all of the Combat Skills you have, your twin will have those same CS but one skill level lower (so if you have a Master skill in a spec, then your twin will have Adept skill in that same spec. Or if you have Adept skill in a spec, then your twin will have Basic skill in that spec). And your twin cannot be more than two hundred meters away from you.

5笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku Empty Re: 笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:26 am

Keen

Keen
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Sounds good. Just change the portion of chakra you're taking away to 1/6 of the hosts's chakra pool. Also, it states that chakra is being consumed from the parasite's chakra pool each post. Did you mean the host's chakra pool?

So what it is saying is that it steals the amount equal to 1/6th(as advised to change) of the "parasite"'s chakra, from the HOST. EXAMPLE: Keen is at 120 chakra, meaning he will steal 20 chakra from the Host. The weaker Keen is, the less it will absorb. EXAMPLE: Keen is at 60 chakra, meaning he will steal 10 chakra this turn.

As part of your bloodline ability, it says you're able to heal faster when merged. Will you be able to heal limbs and internal organs, as well?

Based on the rate of healing Ukon and Sakon showed in the manga, I would say that healing full limbs and internal organs would take a while. I was thinking more in terms of chakra recovery in the RESTING topic takes 50 words less than normal.

Sure. You'll  just need a Medical specialty along with Word Count Training in order to gain the DNA and the techniques associated with the person you got the DNA from.

Ok awesome thankyou!

Basically your twin will only have a chakra pool two ranks lower than that of your character, limited to Taijutsu, Weaponry, and Kekkei Genkai techniques, and for all of the Combat Skills you have, your twin will have those same CS but one skill level lower (so if you have a Master skill in a spec, then your twin will have Adept skill in that same spec. Or if you have Adept skill in a spec, then your twin will have Basic skill in that spec). And your twin cannot be more than two hundred meters away from you.

SO i have noticed that with a custom clone, they are 1 level lower on everything and are capable of using all techniques that the user knows. My twin is 2 levels lower but seeing as how this is a twin and not a clone, i think a limit on distance from one another should be lifted seeing how he is considerably weaker than even a shadow clone? Either that or atleast letting him use one basic element?

6笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku Empty Re: 笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:17 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Sorry for late replayz. Had to go through huge computer issues so my extensive modding has to take place on my iPad now.

So what it is saying is that it steals the amount equal to 1/6th(as advised to change) of the "parasite"'s chakra, from the HOST. EXAMPLE: Keen is at 120 chakra, meaning he will steal 20 chakra from the Host. The weaker Keen is, the less it will absorb. EXAMPLE: Keen is at 60 chakra, meaning he will steal 10 chakra this turn.
Oh I see. Yes, please change it to 1/6.

Based on the rate of healing Ukon and Sakon showed in the manga, I would say that healing full limbs and internal organs would take a while. I was thinking more in terms of chakra recovery in the RESTING topic takes 50 words less than normal.

Just make it a 1000 WC resting topic where you heal limbs and recover chakra at the same time. Usually, regeneration of limbs would cost S-rank chakra

SO i have noticed that with a custom clone, they are 1 level lower on everything and are capable of using all techniques that the user knows. My twin is 2 levels lower but seeing as how this is a twin and not a clone, i think a limit on distance from one another should be lifted seeing how he is considerably weaker than even a shadow clone? Either that or atleast letting him use one basic element?
I can extend the distance to two kilometers. I can also make it so that his Taijutsu spec is the same as yours, but other specs would be lower. Your twin has greater advantages than a clone in that chakra discounts apply to him and there are no lasting jutsu costs as he is separated from you.

7笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku Empty Re: 笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:58 am

Keen

Keen
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Yeah no worries. WIth the holidays i get that people are busy.

Oh I see. Yes, please change it to 1/6.

DONE

Just make it a 1000 WC resting topic where you heal limbs and recover chakra at the same time. Usually, regeneration of limbs would cost S-rank chakra
DONE

I can extend the distance to two kilometers. I can also make it so that his Taijutsu spec is the same as yours, but other specs would be lower. Your twin has greater advantages than a clone in that chakra discounts apply to him and there are no lasting jutsu costs as he is separated from you.
DONE

Ok, i'll go ahead and start the character profile and then i'll send ya a message when i get to the part about stats and what not.

8笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku Empty Re: 笄蛭一族, Kogaibiru Ichizoku Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:58 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Approved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum