Height:
5'8
Weight: 159
Hair color: White 
Eye Color: Red
Looks Image: 
Attire 1 :

Attire 2:

Looks Description: Hendricks is a tall muscular guy with pale skin, who possesses a set of well-developed abdominal muscles[So sexy]. He has short light-colored wild hair and thin eyebrows, as well as a pair of scarlet-red eyes. On the left side of his neck, he has a large scar given to a long time ago. he is shown wearing a red colored jacket and pants with metal pieces sown into both, and shoes of a similar color. For some strange reason his has to shave a lot or his hair will grow past his shoulders and he will get a beard and a mustache. He isn't like other  Inuzuka as he doesn't always have the distinctive red fang markings on his cheeks. Only time those will be shown is when he is fighting, using his own blood or his enemies blood to make the markings. 
My last hope!  Cy10
Personality Description:  He will never grow up he is a grown ass kid. Meaning he will always act as a kid no matter what age he is able to live up to, why is because he has poor home training. But much shouldn't be expected of him since he was raised do just do as he wanted, as his parents were bandits and he lived that lifestyle till the age of thirteen.  So Hendricks is really disrespectful to most that come across him, as he doesn't care for their feelings and never will. Even if he is outmatched he won't give two fucks at all, only one person truly can keep him in line. That person would be the one he calls master. Towards that person he claims to be his master he would do whatever it is they say, no matter what the command. How he acts on certain things depends on how he is feeling that day. His eating habits can be considered extremely strange as he eats whatever he thinks is tasty, that ranging from many things  raw meat to even the flesh of another. 
Dislikes: Fakes, Wasted potential
Catch Phrases: "I just want to see you bleed.", "Eh? I creep you out? Awww, tough shit.", "From the look in your eyes you must be wondering what I am? I will tell you. I am a dog a very loyal one, the kind that does whatever his master tells him", "Even though you will die, I give permission for you to go to paradise. All your sins are forgiven." 
Nindo: Find the one

My last hope!  73m2

Element Affinity: N/A
Sub Element Affinity:

My last hope!  32es

History: "Now dog! KILL! KILL!" Those would be the commands given to the ten year old Hendricks and his parents. All his life Hendricks was told to do this. His parent's were ex-konohagkure shinobi who wanted a more exciting life and ended up joining a group of bandits. While in that group a man would do something to them and make them just like their companions, dogs. They did everything that man command them to do and when they had Hendricks they raised him to do the same, but Hendricks soon became the Master's favorite out of the three. So he would teach the boy how to write and read, and other crucial things the boy would need.   One day though on one raid the group would be stopped by a group of Anbu from Kiri, only Hendricks would be spared. Hendricks though didn't want to live but die along side his master, as he was told he was supposed to do.  Hendricks was thrown into the Academy to become a shinobi of Kiri he was thirteen, ah but that didn't work out. He would indeed attend the academy and even pass, but on graduation day he couldn't take it. He thought he could be like everyone else but he wanted to serve his master so the boy flipped the fuck out. At the end of the day he was responsible for the death of six of his fellow students. For some reasons though he wasn't killed for this but thrown into prison where he was supposed to spend the rest of his life, and it would seem like that. Years passed and it would seem he was forgotten till one day someone came to visit him, that person being one of the Anbu that brought him to the village long ago. After a talk Hendricks would be released, but kept under heavy watch. Since he was only released about a week ago he   ain't done much but get into shape, he knows he is being watched and doesn't wish to be put back into that prison. Also at this time he is seeking out someone to be his new master, as he is extremely lost without one. 
[I will make his history better IC.] 

RP Sample: One Two

2My last hope!  Empty Re: My last hope! Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:05 am

Sabo

Sabo

FUCKEN BUMP!

3My last hope!  Empty Re: My last hope! Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:51 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

approved.