Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Off to see the Wizard Empty Off to see the Wizard Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Hanae

Hanae
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Hanae Hozuki

Omw 2 Suna

It was bright and early in the morning when Hanae began her journey. She woke up from a small Inn in the middle of nowhere, her being the only guest. It was a nice little Inn, serving breakfast in bed, you know the kind, the "ma and pa" type of place. She almost didn't get any sleep with their little brats running around, luckily those kids got tired and went to bed earlier than they usually would. And when I say tired, I mean Hanae knocked them out with a punch to the gut. Not hard enough to do serious damage, just enough to make them sleep for a few hours.

"Good mournnning!" The mother Innkeeper would say handing Hanae her scrambled eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, pancakes with the strawberry syrup and orange juice. I must say, the meal was divine, Hanae almost felt bad for beating up the kids earlier after eating this meal. After a shower and a change of clothes, she puts on her original Akatsuki robe and leaves. Oh and she pays this time, that food deserved payment.

The road was lonely, just plains everywhere, until she reached the dock. A vast amount of water held a ship, a cruise ship at that. This dock was pretty fancy looking, with a couple of newer looking buildings holding tourist gift shops and restaurants nearby. A bunch of people walked around, buying things and boarding the ship. Hanae knew this is the boat she was looking for. Who would have thought that a cruise ship would carry her, one who was about to cause so much chaos to a village. Huh... how funny. She puts her hands in her pocket, a letter is there, next to the letter is a ticket. She flashes the ticket and boards, ready for whatever is to come.

-exit to Suna/chakra restored-

Word Count: 0306/0000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum