Takigakure

Tamashi "The Demon Sage" Senju  Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tamashi "The Demon Sage" Senju

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tamashi "The Demon Sage" Senju  Empty Tamashi "The Demon Sage" Senju Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:18 am

UltimateFoxSageX

UltimateFoxSageX

10 Years Old:
Tamashi "The Demon Sage" Senju  Png-3-2
"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

Tamashi "The Demon Sage" Senju  P91b

Name: Tamashi Senju
Nickname: "The Red-Eyed Demon"
Village: Kirigakure
Village Rank: Genin
Skill Rank: D

Tamashi "The Demon Sage" Senju  V128

Height: 4'7" 5'6
Weight: 70lbs 144lbs
Hair color:
10 Years Old:
Snow white  with the two locks that fall over shoulders being red
Eye Color:
Blood-Red
Eyes have taken a more darker red that is circled in black and the pupils have become black slits like a cat
Tamashi "The Demon Sage" Senju  520775-demon__s_eyes_by_charro666_large
Looks Image: Avy above but with different colors
Looks Description:
10 Years Old:
After 3 years, Tamashi has grown considerably for one his age.  He is well-above the average height and weight for someone his age.  His body build consists of a tight, ripped athletic build.  His hair has grown to waist length and is less spiky then before, but has kept the beautiful snow-white features.  Besides the hair, his other most unique feature is the beautiful red and black cat-like eyes.  His skin has taken on a more tanned hue.  Tamashi is no longer scrawny, but has become a muscular teen.

Tamashi "The Demon Sage" Senju  Cy10

Personality Description:
10 Years Old:

After 3 years, Tamashi personality changed, but not too much.  He lived in isolation, causing him to not really give a care about other people.  He does not really open up, nor does he work well with others.  He prefers to rely on his own power and training to make himself stronger and will not allow the actions of others to compromise this.  Despite his lone wolf persona, Tamashi does not approve of bullying those who are weak, nor killing without reason.  Due to his isolation, he has learned to contain and restrain his emotions, but he does not have complete control over them.  He can be provoked when those that he has decided to care for are placed in danger. his nindo way is being disgraced, or his pride is being challenged, or if he feels his freedom is being taken.  Tamashi has gained a strong will to never give up in a fight.  He does not like to lose and will keep going even if it costs him his life.  Due to his love of fighting and training, as he fights he has learned to adapt his style to his opponents movements.  

When angered, one would think that he would be unable to clearly think or fight, but this is the opposite.  He becomes cold, calculative, and unmerciful.  He gains an apathetic nature and his actions give reason to why he is called a demon.  This nature truly brings out his more aggressive side.

Training
Freedom/Independence
Sarcasm
Killing
Destruction

Dislikes:
Weakness
Losing
Being angered
Being mocked/taunted/looked down on
Authority figures

Catch Phrases:
"Fuck off!"
"Was that suppose to hurt?!"
"Pathetic!"
"Don't you dare look down on me!"
"I will kill you!"

Nindo:
"Never give up!"
"Only fight the strong!"

Tamashi "The Demon Sage" Senju  73m2

Element Affinity:
Mokuton [Wood Release]

Sub Element Affinity: N/A

Tamashi "The Demon Sage" Senju  32es

History:
Birth Arc:

Pre-Academy Arc:

Academy Arc:

3 Years Later:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

2Tamashi "The Demon Sage" Senju  Empty Re: Tamashi "The Demon Sage" Senju Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:27 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Approved

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum