You are not connected. Please login or register

Dordonii's Resting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dordonii's Resting Empty Dordonii's Resting Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:02 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

The A-rank mission was troublesome; he sustained a few injuries. A few bruises, few burns, and a few cuts. He signed into the hospital the day he got back into the village, spending a few hours recuperating as the nurses stiched his wounds back together and applied some ointment to accelerate cell regeneration. He healed very quickly. He could have done this all by himself, but could not resist using up his free passes to the hot springs.

Alas, he made it to the hot spring, soaking his naked body into the warmth of the "divine waters". There were three other people in here, and he recognized them. He smiled and moaned in happiness as he felt his chakra rejunevating to its fullest. He was now back to full power. He gave his deepest thanks to the Buddha and the gods for this pleasure. Then he heard the word "Moyasu" and "Raikage". Dordonii's ears perked. "Hey, you guys over there. What are you talking about?" he asked. The three ninja moved in closer, inviting Dordonii into their conversation. "Mister, didn't you hear? Kumogakure has a new Raikage? The previous Raikage Otaki was killed by Moyasu Uchiha! They say he died instantly or something. Moyasu has usurped the throne!" they cried.

Dordonii looked at this with seething indifference. "That boy..... has done it," he muttered. He clapped his hands together and prayed. "man I know that ninja villages run like this.... but what about this takeover? Do you think our new Kage is going to be some kind of military dictator? A tyrant? This is a coup don't you know?" "Shut uppppp!!!!!!!" Dordonii yelled. "I'm trying to pray," he said. New Raikage. New ANBU. New Kumogakure.

What does this mean for him?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum