2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unexpected Arrival  Empty Unexpected Arrival Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Crow

Crow
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

--------------------------------
It only seemed like a short trip so they couldn't have gone far. After a few the Wagon that Crow had bordered at Sunagakure had finally come to halt. He had no idea where the wagon had stopped and didn't plan on finding out. He had only entered it to get away from his once loved village and to find a new life that he seemed to be looking for so much. As the Wagon came to a complete halt, Crow had emerged from the shadow slowly crawling out from beneath the wagon only to find himself standing in front of his neighboring village... Iwagakure no Sato. He couldn't believe his eyes and with a sudden smirk he had decided to explore the village a bit walking into the gates he was stopped and captured by rocks that shot from the ground.
"Hey you! we seen you come from the shadow! you are from Sunagakure... are you a spy? have you come to kill our kage!"
The village guards yelled at Crow holding their katana at him. He looked around and smiled a bit.
"No..... i have come in peace........"
Crow would say softly as one of the guards went and got the kage to come to the situation well Crow stood there immobilized.
-------------------------------

2Unexpected Arrival  Empty Re: Unexpected Arrival Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:37 pm

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

Urban Assassin meets Sunagakure's Assassin

Paperwork after paperwork. He should really look into an assistant for this type of bull crap. Anyway, he was done with the final batch of paper work that he had double checked because of certain mistakes that somewhat annoyed him in the slightest. Now all he could do was relax and once again enjoy the vast scenery of his village. The sun was shining. There were little birds, unless they were messenger birds at least. He had kept his crows outside as well, only leaving one on his desk to just fly around in his office. It was only summon, as the male himself did not really do pets. It was something about the little monstrosities that made the male not even want to get a pet in the first place. Probably it was because of the pets pissing on the ground or dropping a deuce on the floor. He sighed and shook his head at the thought; that was exactly why he had no pets at all. Thank Goodness. Either way, a pet would not fit the male at all. Knock. Knock. There was a knocking sound at the door. The male himself raised his voice so that the other person behind the door could hear him speak,

"...Come in."

Although it was in a lone tone of voice, the voice was still heard for the Jōnin to come and make his appearance to his leader. The Jōnin was slender and tall in height with black wild hair and a mask covering his left eye, probably from out on the battle field or something. There must have been something rather important for him to "politely" barge in like that while his Tsuchikage was enjoying the view. "Sir, you should come see this. Some random boy from Sunagakure is trespassing at our gates. And he calls for you personally." That was strange. A shinobi from another village wanting to meet with the Tsuchikage? Was it for diplomatic relations? Probably something that the male should not even dig deep into. The male's crow had flown out the air and out into the open, along with the male following the crow. The crow had flown into the air to spot the wanderer, while the Tsuchikage was greeted along by many citizens that were already in the streets. A lot of greetings here and there, nothing special ever came his way. He did not careless. He then came along to the village gates as the Jōnin that followed him, right back to his position as the crow rested on the male's shoulder, looking at the wanderer itself.

"..." No words was being said when the male looked at the wanderer as he walked to him. Since his hood covered his head, all that was seen was his featureless, white eyes; his Byakugan eyes were deactivated, for he did not see a need to use them unless in drastic measures. Alas, he looked at the wanderer once more and saw his forehead protector. He was of Sunagakure alright, and it seemed that his facial expression -sly smile- would answer his questions of why he chose to be here. The male had spoken again, resting his long length katana, Siriyu, over his right shoulder while holding the handle of the sword in his right hand.

"...State your presence and be swift." The Tsuchikage's voice was low and raspy, but loud enough for the shinobi around him to hear. He wanted the shinobi to be brief and to the point. He wasted no time with details unless it came to interrogations and sayings before assassinations.

3Unexpected Arrival  Empty Re: Unexpected Arrival Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Crow

Crow
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

--------------------------------
Time had seemed to run rather fast lately, just a moment ago Crow could of swore he was at Sungakure, his soon to be 'old' home. He had stood there trapped from all directions in a Earth jutsu that immobilized his hands and lifted his body just off the ground so his feet and the ground weren't connecting anymore. He had been in that position for about 20 minutes with the same face expression showing, nothing but a sly smile. His dark black hair had been covering his eyes like always and his hood had come over his head giving him a rather dusted and dirty look.
"Hey guards.... could you loosen the grip a little... i feel as if im dying..."
Crow would say softly with the guards just laughing at his pain.
Never mind then....
Crow thought to himself.

A little while later Crow had noticed the guards around him bowing for a reason that was soon to be found out, with a slight head raise, Crow had noticed a rather strange man with a blade resting on his right shoulder.
"...State your presence and be swift."
Crow would hear from the figure standing in front of him as the guards released Crow from the Earth styled jutsu. Crow dusted himself off from the left over pieces of earth on him and looked around the village before setting his eyes on the kage.
"It is rather simply..... Have you ever been betrayed by something that meant the world to you.... well that has happened to me. I was betrayed by my village so i left and i found myself here... so i want to ask you... take me in.... and........ LET ME BECOME A SHINOBI TO SERVE IWAGAKURE!"
Crow would start talking in a sad, lonely and soft tone before raising his voice at the end. At the end he had a tear drip from his left eye and his eyes were showing, something that has never happened ever since he had been a little boy. With the sudden burst of emotion to show that he was serious, Crow lifted his left hand and grabbed the head band from his neck, pulling it off and holding it out. Crow would then throw it into the ground and grab his blade with his right hand and impale the head band breaking it into two.
"PLEA.........se......"
Crow would say dropping to his knees and closing his eyes. His hair would cover his face once again covering the emotion on his face.
-------------------------------

4Unexpected Arrival  Empty Re: Unexpected Arrival Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

Seeing the genin trapped up in the air in rocks was somewhat more exciting then seeing him tied to a tree, but thoughts like those does not even cross the male's mind, especially as of right now on a more serious matter. As soon as the Tsuchikage had made the scene, they had let the boy go and bowed in respect of a more higher authority. Now that is what you called loyalty. Anyway, as soon as the boy had landed, he gave a look to the male as he began his speech. The male had done nothing but sheathed his blade and wanted to hear the boy's plea of why he is trespassing in his village. "It is rather simply..... Have you ever been betrayed by something that meant the world to you.... well that has happened to me. I was betrayed by my village so i left and i found myself here... so i want to ask you... take me in.... and........ LET ME BECOME A SHINOBI TO SERVE IWAGAKURE!" Where as he not heard this story from? This was something that he could honestly relate to in most cases. He had been betrayed by his own village, which was one of the reasons he wanted to decimate Iwagakure to the ground. And now the boy is wanting to be apart of the Iwagakure shinobi. He meant every word, and was even loud at the ending. He wanted to get away from Sunagakure completely; cut all ties with the village just to start a new. Aigo could respect that decision, seeing as that was what he did when he was growing up in both age, development, and ranks. The boy had started getting all teary-eyed in front of the Tsuchikage as the Tsuchikage himself did not take pity for the week in emotion. The only tears he shed was the tears from the other people that cried because of him. It had showed him a sign of pure weakness, but Aigo could understand because the ninja himself was still developing, especially for a genin with a more sadistic personality.

The male had saw the genin taking off his forehead protector and throwing it in the air. He wanted to surely cut all ties with Sunagakure completely when the protector was thrown to the ground as he got his sword and impaled the protector's metal, breaking it in two pieces. The Jōnin that was guarding the Gates was even more surprised themselves, for they have not seen any type of shinobi to even do that to their headband protector. Aigo was a tad bit surprise, but it was just the usual (I want to come here and leave my village), type of incident. Aigo could relate to that plenty of times in his prime days.

"..." No further words were said when Aigo heard the last of the boy's plea. "PLEA.........se......" The boy had even gotten on his knees and begged. Aigo motioned the boy to come upward as he looked at the boy closely, analyzing the genin and was going to test his strengths and weaknesses. If the genin wanted to declare his loyalty, Aigo had just the perfect way to. It was something about sparring that made him wanted to test out other village strengths and weaknesses. The boy's hair had covered his eyes when begged on his knees. It was only right for Aigo to come back with the final say so.

"..." He sighed as he positioned the Jōnin to go back to their duties and looked at the genin. "...I will let you inside. We shall have a spar so I can see that are you even worthy of stepping foot in my village with combining both your brains and brawns together. Simple as that." Aigo had no problem with recruiting new members.

Last edited by Aigo on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Unexpected Arrival  Empty Re: Unexpected Arrival Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Crow

Crow
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

This was something that couldn't of been predicted within a thousand years. Crow, Suna's assassin, a boy that has no emotions ever since he was abandoned by his father, a pure killing machine actually showing feelings? this was to good to be true. Crow was nothing more then an assassin/killer that love nothing more then killing but somehow he had found a tad bit of emotion inside him showing it to the kage. "...I will let you inside. We shall have a spar so I can see that are you even worthy of stepping foot in my village without proving both your brains and brawns together. Simple as that." Crow heard as he lifted himself off his feet, brushing himself off and quickly rubbing his eyes off and letting off a smile. The way all of this happened was if Crow had been playing around with the kage just to fight him, that would suit his personality but it wasn't true. Crow meant everything he sad with one hundred percent honesty but when it came to fighting, an entire new personality would show within Crow... his killing side. "If a spar is what will decide myself becoming a shinobi for Iwagakure then so be it... i will gladly you spar you with full power." Crow would say grabbing the handle of his blade and lifting it up out of the head band. "With all due respect i would like to take this battle else where... maybe somewhere if no people? i do not want to hurt anyone from my own village." Crow would say as if he had already passed the test and made it into the Iwa as a shinobi.

Crow would soon walk up to the kage and await him to take them somewhere private. "Maybe you could give me a tour on the way..." Crow would say putting his blade in its case and awaiting his reply.

6Unexpected Arrival  Empty Re: Unexpected Arrival Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:12 am

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

"If a spar is what will decide myself becoming a shinobi for Iwagakure then so be it... i will gladly you spar you with full power." The little genin was determined to be in the Iwagakure lands, and it seems that he would die trying. This spar might even turn out to be a full on battle just for him to gain loyalty to the village. The male himself was fine with that; seeing that he had no problem with it whatsoever. Aigo's white crow (a black crow with featureless white eyes like Aigo himself) had rested on his shoulders, looking at the genin as well. The crow had then fly away into the sky and soared back to the Tsucikage's office and stayed there. Aigo could've cared less about the damn bird anyway. Hearing the genin's sentence had made Aigo nod his head in an approving manner in which it showed that Aigo was impressed that the kid had got heart to go all-out in a spar. It was not in Aigo's choice to disappoint the kid back, but this was a training measure, so he'll lay off a few tricks. Aigo knew of his own capabilities, and then even the slightest move of his first step, and he had already past the genin if he wanted to. Being a Taijutsu Master and only secondary in Kenjutsu, physicality was his strong point in many aspects. He looked at the boy once more and spoke in a raspy tone. His featureless, white Byakugan eyes still in deactivation once more.

"...You have better not disappoint me. I mean that."

The raspy tone of a silent ninja had rung bells in the Jōnin guards ears that send a chill down their spine. Aigo would've been considered the best Tsuchikage if he was not so uptight and serious all the time, but that was how he was raised. So therefore, they would have to stick with it from the time being. Anyway, he turned his back until the genin had something once more that had struck his attention, which made him stop to turn back around and here the genin speak once more. "With all due respect i would like to take this battle else where... maybe somewhere if no people? i do not want to hurt anyone from my own village." With a slight smirk appeared behind the mask, the male closed his eyes as he opened them, looking at the genin before giving out his answer.

"I am fine with that. I would suggest a more reserve, private location."

He did not want this to escalate to a near death scene with innocents in the way, especially his own guards at the gate. He sighed at the fact. They had to find another location a long the way. He started walking toward the village to find a safe location until he heard the genin speak once more. ""Maybe you could give me a tour on the way..." A tour would be nice for the young genin. It would not hurt to show him around his new village and eventually his new home.

"...I guess so. This will be your new home after all."

Those were the last of the Tsuchikage's words as he guided the genin a tour of Iwagakure. It was a big country, like every other major country.

7Unexpected Arrival  Empty Re: Unexpected Arrival Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:05 pm

Crow

Crow
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

Crow stood there with his eyes a bit red and swollen from rubbing them too much but he wouldn't feel any pain. He had just been asked to test his skills in a spar and loved the fact that he was asked from the kage, he loved nothing more then to fight and kill however no kiling would be done today. "...You have better not disappoint me. I mean that." were the words Crow heard when his next question was also answered. "I am fine with that. I would suggest a more reserve, private location." Crow smirked a bit with his eyes covered from his pointy edged, black hair. ""...I guess so. This will be your new home after all." Crow heard as he followed the kage through the village seeing all the landscapes and realizing how much different it was from Sunagakure. "So what will i expect here? strong ninja because i love to fight...... and where are we going to spar?" Crow would ask following the kage through the village.

8Unexpected Arrival  Empty Re: Unexpected Arrival Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:28 am

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

"So what will i expect here? strong ninja because i love to fight...... and where are we going to spar?" He had asked himself the same question when he 'ventured onward to different countries to different villages. Of course, Iwagakure no Sato was still in recruitment as most villages, but Iwagakure had much to offer, especially strong ninjas. The strongest being the Tsuchikage, Aigo Nabada himself in that manner. Although his techniques were strictly for killing, he had to make it clear that his methods was safe for sparring level. Otherwise, there was going to be a dead body in Iwagakure in that manner. Anyway, as they ventured throughout Iwagakure, Aigo answered the question that the genin asked while taking him to some of Aigo’s favorite locations period.

"...You’re full of questions and excitement. You will expect a wide variety of strong shinobi with different abilities. Most not of the Earth Release element." Coming from the Tsuchikage himself, most would not even expect that to be true. The Tsuchikage was a fan of non-country like elements, although he does share some experience with Earth Release himself in that manner. At last, they stopped at the training grounds of Iwagakure. Well, one of the traning grounds. It was a rocky terrain (obviously), that stacked itself with rocky-mountains with a crater in the middle of the mountains. It was fairly easy to climb. He looked at the genin that had ventured with him and looked up at the training grounds above him.

"This... is where we spar. All you have to do is climb until you see a crater. That is the training field. Don’t keep me waiting.” With that said, the male’s body de-materialised into a flock of crows that had flown upward toward the battlefield. This was one of the perks of utilizing the Crow contract along with Ninjutsu and/or Taijutsu to where Aigo can summon the crows as he wishes. A more versatile way of fighting with and without his summoning technique. As he quickly made it to the battlefield, his body materialized back to his original body, entering with his arms crossed, hood over his head, head bowed low, and feet together patiently waiting for the genin to make it up here. It wouldn’t necessarily be that hard to even get up here.

9Unexpected Arrival  Empty Re: Unexpected Arrival Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:25 am

Crow

Crow
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

After a few minutes of traveling they had finally reached their destination although he would need to climb his way to the training grounds. On their way here he had heard that some of the ninja here have great abilities that Crow wanted to test and find out. Upon his arrival he took a look up before looking at Aigo turn into a batch of crows and make his way up to the top. What a fancy technique... Crow thought to himself before jumping into a nearby shadow and walking out of another shadow at the training grounds. Hes not the only one that has fancy tricks. Crow thought with a sudden streach before taking his last look onto his opponent. "Looks like i will start us off." Crow would say bending down to pick up a ball made of shadows and throwing it at Aigo, at the same time just after the ball left his hands he had performed two hand seals, Rat → Bird in a fast pace appealing to be nothing more then a blur to the human eye. Suddenly 17 strings of shadows shot at Aigo at Taijutsu master speeds aiming to immoblize him but at the same time a few stayed back to protect Crow from the front from any incoming attacks.

CP:87.5/120

10Unexpected Arrival  Empty Re: Unexpected Arrival Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

It appeared that the genin had made his movements quick, seeing as that he can drop into any shadow and appear instantaneously without effort. What was that clan that can do those type of things? Shikamoko...? No no, wrong name. Shikamatso? No, still the wrong name. It had something to do w--- Ohhh; Shikamaru was the name. Shikamaru was the name of the clan that had the Shadow Manipulation Kekkai Genkai. Such a very crafty clan to manipulate the shadows of people right under them. Aigo would've never known such. Aigo had the Byakugan, so eventually the Shadows was just another chakra signature for him to disperse with his eyes. "Looks like i will start us off." Aigo wanted to hear that, which was good because if Aigo started, he would've possibly finished in one shot, maybe two. He could never tell. Seeing as the genin picked up a ball made from the shadows and throwing it Aigo, Aigo had thought it meant no harm, but there was always a few tricks up anyone's sleeves, even his. Activating his Byakugan without a hand seal, he would still see the Genin making subtle with his hands, utilizing hand seals as fast as the human eye when it came to speed wise, but it wasn't fast enough for Aigo to decipher. After looking at the hand seals, the ball then shot 17 strings at Aigo at the speed of a Taijutsu master, but still slow enough for Aigo. Some had fallen back to protect their master. Good, but not good enough.

Aigo had to think, but he had to think fast. He had one ball of shadow that shot 17 strings of the same shadow coming towards him. A couple had fallen back to keep their master well protected. In any case... this was all a tad bit too easy for the Tsuchikage. Thinking of a more perfect arsenal to come up with, he had motioned a clone hand seal that he rapidly created with only one hand toward the front of his face. With that same clone hand seal, three shadow clones had appeared in all directions. With that, Aigo's body dematerialized into a flock of crows and had flown away. Two clones had leaped into the air as the last clone had sunk into the ground while looking at Crow.
Jutsu used:

He wanted to test the genin's movements to see if he can truly dodge this attack. Aigo knew that there would be shadows around to aid in Crow, so he was not expecting anything surprising at all. As for the two clones who leaped in the air, they each created the Horse hand seal and motioned it to their mouths. They had made sure that they covered all angles around Crow, so Crow would use the shadows to escape. While using the Horse hand seal, each clone had spew a fire more greater than any fire-spewing technique. The flames had soared their way to Crow as each fire stream created an amazing giant wall of huge flames that covered a very wide range of area, capable of decimating an entire forest, even an entire village in that manner. When coming in contact with that one jutsu, utilized by that many people, it is possible for third to fourth degree burns on contact and burning more then 3 layers of clothing.

Even the real Aigo would even come close to dodging without part of his clothes burning from the flames of the technique.
Jutsu clones used:

2 clone's chakra = 180/220 (180 is 40 chakra cost (A-rank jutsu for B-rank shinobi, in which case, the clones) - 220 which is the B-rank shinobi chakra)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum