You are not connected. Please login or register

Contract Monkey King Enma ! [Solo - Raphael, Npc - Rain]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Raphael stood still with a determined look in his eyes. The weather was perfect and his mind was clear. He smiled and slid his right hand out of his pocket. The wind blew through bringing leaves with it. Raphael bit his thumb causing blood to flow from it. He then kneeled down and quickly slammed his hanf on the ground. A seal spread across the area causeing a giant puff of smoke to sweep over Rpahael.

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

"DO YOU THINK YOUR WORTHY OF WIELDING ME" Oh yes he would shout this, He would scream this if he had to, The once proud Monkey King descendant of the great enma who fought alongside Hiruzen Sarutobi all those years ago, Yet now here he was standing in front of a child, Do not think him ill or that he only clings to the fame of his descendant this enma this monkey king had done many wondrous things and his skill was deserving of the title that was true, Standing at his full height he would slightly tower over this child his face warped fiercly "IF YOU THINK ILL BOW DOWN AND SIMPLY OBEY YOU CHILD YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING" Shouted the monkey king

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

As the boming voice of Enma rang in Raphael ears he smiled. He listened to the prideful king and simply held out his hand to him. "I am not asking you to bow down to me, but simply become my partner. Lend me your power..." Raphael had never talked, but he felt it was necessary for this moment. Raphael would not waver from his conviction no matter what Enma through at him.

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

He dare raise his voice to me It was lucky that it bears a headband of Konohagakure otherwise Enma would have no problem removing this child from existence, Though he would be forced to show exactly what he was made off, He would refuse to allow this ignorant child any chance of wielding him unless he could first prove that he could. A foot would become fully erect seconds after Enma crouched his form aiming to release a powerful kick directly into the gut of the young child. Yes he would not kill nor maime but injure he would

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Raphael had noticed Enma's tension. He didn't think he disrepected him,, or did the handshake make him seem disrespectual? His thoughts were cut short as Enma aimed a kick towards his gut. Moving on pure instinct Raphael quickly jumped up using his left hand and enma foot as a base to barely manage to get over the kick without being hit. Raphael then jumped back 5 yards and looked at Enma with a powerful expression. This must be a test of some kind if so be it Raphael would face it head on.

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

He moved quickly for a young un, A child of the leaf of course it was to be expected that he would have some form of meager talent, But meager talent can only get you so far, Enma had known this had seen talentless shinobi come and go, He would not be wielded by fodder. Yes he loved and respected Konohagakure but no he did not serve those un worthy. Using his monkey like abilities and reflexes Enma would move at some speed easily clearing 15 feet, upon clearing 8 of the feet he would move his body in a spinning motion jumping into the air and rotating towards the genin before exploding in a puff of smoke, In his place the powerful staff spinning projecting itself towards the face of the shinobi

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Raphael knew he could finish this quicker if he would use his sharingan, but he refused. Raphael had made up in that moment that he would do this without his sharingan and prove himself to Enma. Luckily for Raphael he still had good reflexes and eye sight just due to being a Uchiha. As Enma spent towards his face he waited for the last moment to lean backwards planting his hands on the ground and quickly kicking towards Enma, that was now a staff, at the tip of the staff.

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

Not bad but the boy had misjudge, Enma was not only a staff he was the entire being he could attack freely, So when the boy leaned back two hands would shoot downwards and aim to attach themselves to the jumper of the boy, due to this if the hands attached and due to Enma's training he had timed this perfectly even while rotating this would mean the boy would be brought up into the air and spun around before being struck back to the ground. If this were so Enmas form would change and he would sti upon the boys chest looking down at him.

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Raphael hadn't expected this, but even so he acter accordingly. He quickly analyzed the body of Enma as it currently was and devised a quick plan. While thinking about this Raphael had acted on instinct once again. Using his free foot Raphael quickly raised it and sent a kick to Enma's body to hopefully knock him away just enough to avoid the outstretched hands on the monkey king.

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

[Hmm your post kinda confused me so im going to react to how i think it is]

Enma who was currently upon the young genin was glaring directly at him, Feeling the movement of the leg of the boy swinging to strike Enma's back the monkey's tail would react moving and wrappign around the boys leg holding it in place as the monkey king glared into the eyes of his opponent before shaking his head. "Not good enough" Yes that is what he said as his movement took him over the boys legs and back further 15 paces, "If you want me to acknowledge you then you must show me everything"

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Raphael could feel his counter not working as the tail of Enma became wrapped around his leg. Next thing he knew he hit the groun with a loud thud. Raphael shook his head before getting up and dusting himself off. He listened to the Words of Enma and sighed heavily. Raphael was trying to avoid the use of his sharingan, but it looks like he had no choice. He blinked one time as his eye color hand became red as the 3 tomoe can swriling in his eyes.

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

It was time to get serious, The sharingan had awakened within the young boy but was enma surprised? Hell generations of his contract had lived here they knew of the Uchiha, A sly smile would grow upon the monkeys mouth never had an uchiha mastered the monkeys. His body would move fast like before performing the spinning rotation while transforming into the adamantine staff ready to strike into the face of his opponent.

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Raphael didn't want to, but he'd have to be smart about how he approached Enma. As Enma left the air for the second tome Raphael began forming hand signs in rapid succession. After a few moments his hand held one sign as he leaned his head back and jerked it toward. When Raphael's head came forward Fireballs that resembled birds came flying from his mouth and headed directly towards enma. Raphael then began the process of making more hand signs.

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

This child, Ninjutsu was a rather powerful art but without the full power to back them up it would be impossible to block stronger attacks, Enma was a warrior with the ability to turn his body into an adamantine staff harder and stronger than diamonds. Sure the katon may itch a little even upon its body but that would be the limit, So the bird like flames would strike true but fail in there attempt to even divert Enma who would proceed to via the use of his hands slightly change his trajectory and proceed to ram his staff body into the gut of the uchiha whom would have no choice but ot be crippled over in pain, As the staff would then transform the monkey king would grapple the young male holding him. "Hmm your an idiot, You haven't analyzed my technique at all it seems for you to live you will need my help, As of right now we have a bond a contract if you will." Enma would say as a scroll appeared within his hands as he opened it. Sign your name here in blood and the contract will be sealed, It seems if you wish to live in this world you will desperately need my help The monkey would say before vanishing dispelling back to his own world.

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Raphael knew the jutsu wouldn't work, but as the staff connected with his stomach pain shot through his body. He dropped to his knees gripping his stomach. Before long he managed to stand and accept the contract from Enma. Raphael bit his finger once more to cause it to bleed to sign the contract. Enma would then poof in a cloud of smoke. Raphael sighed in relief and walked away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum