Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

And the Red cloud strikes down his lighting (The Attack of Kumo) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

And the Red cloud strikes down his lighting (The Attack of Kumo)

+2
kidbushido
D
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

What a mid-day this was. The 21 year old ANBU Captain of Kumogakure decided that today would be his day off. He'd been working hard for 2 weeks straight trying to get all the work done, him now becoming the leader of the ANBU corps. His younger cousin was the previous leader, so the passing of the "throne" was relatively simply. Most of the day was spent at an expensive spa, so all he had to do was lay back and rest. At this moment he was heading towards a nice little restaurant near his office, hungry for sushi. On his way he witnesses a weird man create a clone of himself, of course this must mean he's a ninja. Being the ANBU Captain, Satoru knows ALL ninja in this village, so he takes a closer look at the man and realizes he's none other than the S-Ranked missing nin with an extremely high bounty, the same man he was planning on taking down soon. He was about... 5 meters away, though at the moment Satoru was hidden in the crowd of people. Others noticed what the man was doing, he didn't really try to hide his intentions. With a simple hand raise and snap of his fingers a condensed wave of chakra flew towards the original man before he could do anything else, at this point the crowd was behind Satu. A few members of the ANBU began moving the people away for this little occurrence. A large thunderous roar emitted from the man's mouth, yet his ninjutsu had the range to hit both men easily. Satu's attack would interrupt this missing-nin from any other techniques he had planned, so he'd have to counter first or die. After Satu fires his technique he begins to take flight, just in case. ((Short, I really don't care tho))

Kimaru Raijin

Kimaru Raijin

In the depths of the village or rather in the depths of his large house the splashing of water could be heard as it echoed through the house. If this was the actual case everything would be fine, but instead Kimaru was laying on top of his roof not to far from the middle of town and the Raikage's office. Kimaru had been somewhat shirking off on his duties, mainly due to over working himself and getting into small arguments with his step father and brother over simple shit but at the end of the day he didn't really care about the small shit. To his left sat a single scroll that he had received some time ago from his father, it was something like a summoning scroll...big help that was going to be. Kimaru had already signed the damned thing, but decided to keep it around in case he actually wanted to use it. Sitting up and stretching, he would look out into the distance," What the fuck is up with this boring ass day..when will something interesting happen-," its as if god himself had given him what he wanted, the ground beneath the house shaking a bit. The sound of thunder echoing through the air caught his attention even more...because that wasn't thunder and he knew what it was. Standing up he would slide the scroll into his pocket and smile," Looks like the fun is just beginning," the looks of a golden aura overcame his body, as he began to float into the air and soon he was off into the direction of the sound.

The body of Kimura ripped through the skies as he made haste to the location not really caring if anyone had caught on to him, even more so as he stopped by his older brother whom he would have seen as he entered the area from behind Satu. Smiling he would float beside him for a moment to gauge the situation," So Satu...what do we have going on here," chuckling as he raised his brow. His eyes would lock onto the man whom Satu had stopped, and if this man would continue to resist or even make a move, Kimura would snap his fingers the resulting action creating a gust of wind that would envelope the area around the unknown assailant soon creating blades of wind naked to the human eye. This attack would result in restraining the subject until Satu had given the orders.

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

OOC: In my post I stated not only that I was on my day off, but also that I hid in the crowd of people. So there's no way you'd know I was ANBU.

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

OOC: Never stated you were Akatsuki, I just said you were a S-Ranked missing-nin, being the ANBU Captain I know exactly who you are.

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Calling a hit

A second after Efv had form his clone, a crowd would soon engulf him.Shortly after he was noticed.Being noon time, everyone would be racing from work to take an lunch break. While mixed in the crowd Efv and his clone would make the ram hand seal. His time couldn't had been more prefect, little did he know he was going to be under an attack.With a second after he was gone.They would then soon disperse at the moment the man appeared in front of the crowd. As the man would appear in-front of the crowd he would be by Efv and his clone would had already been gone since the body flicker only consisted of one hand seal and then it was a high speed movement which would seem as if they teleported. Shortly after he fired his attack towards the crowd a cloud of smoke would be left in their trail. The man's attack would hit and murder innocent people walking by at that moment.
Here not only would (at this range) my technique hit you before you could place your hands together for a ram seal, but it would be able to hit both you and your clone. PLUS At the same exact moment I used a genjutsu, thus meaning you wouldn't be able to move much.

He was about... 5 meters away, though at the moment Satoru was hidden in the crowd of people. Others noticed what the man was doing, he didn't really try to hide his intentions. With a simple hand raise and snap of his fingers a condensed wave of chakra flew towards the original man before he could do anything else, at this point the crowd was behind Satu. A few members of the ANBU began moving the people away for this little occurrence. A large thunderous roar emitted from the man's mouth, yet his ninjutsu had the range to hit both men easily.
I stated that the crowd was behind me once I fired the jutsu, but not snapped my fingers and screeched. This means I prepared the jutsu and only once I fire it you flickered. Now... you're only adept in Taijutsu, so my Ninjutsu technique is faster than you can flicker since I'm a Master. The Genjutsu is really the kicker though, since you haven't countered it and didn't even release that I used it, you're trapped. The moment you try to raise your hands to create the Ram seal you'd instantly drop to the ground, sick.

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Well there's no need to write any description of a jutsu because the "finger snap" was me using Zen Crackle. My lack of detail actually isn't lacking, I stated I was on break and in my character's app I stated that while I'm on breaks exactly what I wear so yeah... one should infer what I'm wearing based on my character's personality. Also Body Flicker uses your own natural speed, you move at a taijutsu adept level, my jutsu moves at a ninjutsu mastery level. My attack was launched without a single hand seal, which is faster than your Ram seal. Once it launched you would have created that one seal, though at the close range and speed of the technique you would have at least gotten pinched by the technique. But the REAL kicker is that the Genjutsu hit, that's un-debatable. And nowhere in your post did you state that you used the crowd, you stated that I hit someone after you flickered. Also the speed of my genjutsu doesn't matter, sound is faster than any flicker anyone can ever do.

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

lul wut?

Anonymous

Both of you stop posting here and get in the cb to explain both your sides to me. Or PM me as well, after that I will use that to color my decision based off what is IC written.

Anonymous

1. Cut you said you were in front of a tavern and never specified there were not people there, thus not only can Kid say there were, but it makes sense.

2. Wow a ninja from his own village, in his own village. It makes sense for Kid to identify you so soon due to (You having the highest IC bounty/hes the Anbu Captain for that village).

3. You directly violate something in a previous post for no reason. The crowd did not appear in a split second as you imply, thus there is NO REASON YOU WOULD BODY FLICKER. You would still be attempting your jutsu from your first post when Kid's attack hit you. This is called timing, now if you actually had stated a reason for changing it such as there being nobody there and hearing Kid approach thats fine, but IC your character would not have noticed him at all due to the crowd.

Cut gets hit with Kid's jutsu, these are three main points. If you have any problem with this ruling PM me with your woes and I will explain why they are not what you may think they are (as both of you focused on the body flicker more than the fact that Cut did time traveling and changed his previous actions for no reason which BTW is metagaming)

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

"Oh wow, that was surprisingly easy. I thought he was the "God Shinobi", the man that was able to take over an entire village... he was just as weak as Otaki." After the ANBU Captain's attacks killed the enemy and his clone, another attack apparently over killed the already dead man. With that the eyes of Satoru grows colder, his rapid beating heart begins to slow down to its normal pace. With the evil man dead, Satu simply approaches him and "runs his pockets" for everything that he has. He then looks up towards his little brother who apparently was flying above him. He smiles and begins to speak. "Little brother, always late to the party."

Kiev

Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kiev had recently returned to his own village and with being so new he was getting easily confused by anything and everything. While Kiev was jacking it in San Diego, he heard a series of loud noises...as if someone was also playing with there own wood, at first he ignroed it as he thought of it being another chap having play time with his willy, but something was wrong...no one could play better then himself. Kiev quickly pulled up his pants, buttoning them and tossed aside his wet rag. Proceeding to grab his weapons laid in the nearby alley and placed kunai in each hand along with the swords, it looked a bit goofy, but he was a weapon master after all. He rushed towards the great battle scene that had appeared, he did so as fast as he could run. As he rushed into this woodwork of fun, he quickly noticed a man. It had to be a enemy, it HAD TO! 'I was right someone else wasn't beating me in woodwork, they were having a battle, time to show these aggressers whats what!' Kiev thought. "FOR THE GLORY OF KUMO and the Rakikikykage! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" Kiev yelled. The man he was rushing towards, was a mer 5 meters away and was the ANBU Captain of Kumo. Kiev had no idea who the man was nor did he care. He must be the evil one who attacked the village in Kievs mind. He would defeat the man and take Kievs own victory for himself.

Kievs feet propelled him forward, his feet jolted him a foot closer with each one and he would make a total of 5 steps before the strike. Both of Kievs swords were drawn and his arms were flaying and primed to attack the great evil (KUMO ANBU CAPTAIN) who had attacked the village. Kiev would protect the village at all cost, even if it meant attacking randomly, at the first person he saw. Kiev pressed forward with his long yell of victory and would scare anyone in his path. The great Kiev would win the day and save the village!

Kimaru Raijin

Kimaru Raijin

" Well that fight was short lived.. didn't even get to use my secret move...eh oh well the calm eyes of Kimaru slowly continued to look down at his brother as he went over and checked the body for items..or was he taking them? Either way Kimaru would not care in the least on what was going on. Kimaru quickly bit his thumb, making three rapid hand seals before landing on the ground and touching it....and from the small smoke that appeared came a raven that was definitely bigger than a human. Nodding for the bird to take the body into its Talon's, the large bird would soon take off as he looked at his brother and then turned around," It would have been a party if someone had not killed the damn fugitive so fucking fast...i was even planning on helping in subdueing him," this had somewhat pissed Kimaru off, but he had laughed it off and looked to the damage that was caused.

It didn't take the young ninja long to hear the screaming of a...was that a dumbass or what? Kimaru stared at the obviously young kid as he ran in the direction of both Satu and himself at a rather slow pace, brandishing swords from the looks of it. Either this kid was dumb or he was looking to get his ass kicked, either way Kimaru would set his right hand up into the air and snap it much like before, utilizing his skill in Wind Release Ninjutsu. The causing effect would make a sharp gust of wind that if the boy continued on his course, then he would indeed meet the same fate as the Missing Ninja that had just died to his older brother. The Sickle Weasel technique was known to use wind to cut the users opponent into almost nothing, although Kimaru had mastered the jutsu without the aid of any weapon. If the boy were to stop before running head first into the vaccuum of wind blades he would shake his head," Little kids should not be running around with sharp objects, take your ass back to the academy and let the big boys deal with the threats...and if you try to attack the ANBU Captain again, i'll make sure your death is quick," not one to play around at all, Kimaru held all of the authority in his voice.

Sato

Sato

-------------------------------------
A long earned nap on the other side of Kumogakure was the reason that Moyasu hadn't been here but he was far from missing the party. He had made his way back to his office to find something rather strange and unusual..... a lot of his fellow shinobi... one of them being his cousin. He didn't know what to expect? what were all these shinobi doing here? why were they here? there were a lot of questions running around in his mind however he was yet to have the answers to none of them. Upon his arrival he looked around before noticing a dead body on the floor... killing. He wanted to know who and why that person was killed so he had to ask questions.
"Whats going on here.... why is there a dead man laying down outside my office... why are all my fellow shinobi outside my office.... was their a party that i was uninvited to.... if there is then im deeply hurt..."
Moyasu would ask while looking around the area to scan the ninja there.
I have no idea what is going on but maybe someone can tell me...
Moyasu thought to himself well awaiting an answer.

----------------------------------------------
Word count Required: N/A
Total Word count: 197

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Dordonii followed after Hanzou and entered the battlefield. Not too much damage. Except the deceased carcass of the terrorist ninja. Dordonii clapped his hands together in prayer. He was glad that the ANBU Captain had finished off the threat so quickly. The man did not seem to be anyone significant, and so Dordonii thought of him as mere fodder. He watched from the sidelines; the taking away of the body, an attack from another Kumo ninja, and the subsequent dispatching of said ninja from another ninja. It seemed like all of Kumogakure had gathered at the heart of the village, alerted by an alarming attack. Dordonii didn't even have time to pray for the deceased.

Dordonii lifted his hand in the air and smiled. "Ahhhhh...... we should all applaud..... let's see..... Satori-san for his snuffing out of the rabblerouser. Mobs these days y'know, Moyasu? Hahahahaha..... Only a moral man would act to serve Kumogakure to his fullest potential..." His hand went down and looked around for Hanzou. "Where's Mujin?"

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

So it seems that Kimaru-kun, Satu's little brother decided that he wanted to capture the body of the deceased Missing-Nin, possibly so he can study using his Ijutsu skills. The older brother didn't really care, he was however, required to eventually destroy the body since he was ANBU. Of course Kim-kun knew this and would probably give back the body later so the Captain could do his job. It also seems a misguided little boy decided he would randomly charge in and attack literally the second most know person of the village... This boy had to have known who Satory Raiju is since well... his clan owns most of Kumo, and he himself is known as the "Kage Killer", also since he's the Leader of this powerful clan. The distance between the two was five meters, though Satu was floating in the air, about 10 meters above the boy, so unless he planned on jumping, his little rush wasn't going to do shit. Satu began putting his hands together to force a clap, but his younger brother already decided that he'd counter with a wind attack. Since he's already floating in the air the man decides, "Fuck it... I might as well just leave." And that's exactly what he does.

-exit-

Kiev

Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Void void void

Anonymous

Next time don't link me to the canon jutsu if the one on the site is worded differently all I have to go off is wording. Kid is right due to the one on the site it NEEDS a fan, the canon one does NOT. As such JJ never used the jutsu so Kid did not get hit by it.

/ruling

Kiev

Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Desperate noob

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum