Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eden's Jutsu Empty Eden's Jutsu Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:31 pm

Eden Alexandria

Eden Alexandria
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

Eden's Jutsu 73m2

Already approved:

Last edited by Eden Alexandria on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:53 am; edited 8 times in total

2Eden's Jutsu Empty Re: Eden's Jutsu Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:17 am

Anonymous

Name: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release Armour)
Type: Nintaijutsu
Element: Raiton
Range: Self
Duration: Maintainable
Charge up: Instant
Description: This technique requires no handseals. By wrapping his body in a layer of lightning chakra, the user can electrically stimulate his nervous system and speed up his neural synapses to react faster to danger and push his physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. While using this technique, the user's reflexes are comparable to that of Konoha's Yellow Flash (3x faster). By combining this armour with a high speed movement technique such as Body Flicker Technique, the user can even dodge Amaterasu at a split second (IE: as shown in the anime as well against Jūgo's Cursed Seal Chakra Blast at point blank range). The armour also increases the user's defense, drastically reducing damage from incoming techniques (Tech Rank - 2 Ranks: S > B etc.). It negates damage from incoming Raiton attacks (IE: In the anime, even a direct Chidori from Sasuke was barely able to pierce the Raikage's chest). In addition, the armour also increases the user's strength by 3x.

Drawback: The user is limited to taijutsu while this technique is activated.

Straight up denied, check out the other jutsu on the site.

Also the chakra is just going to be regular D rank chakra blasts(for breaking E and D rank shielding I guess?) if you keep the lack of detail the rest have atm.

3Eden's Jutsu Empty Re: Eden's Jutsu Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:13 am

Eden Alexandria

Eden Alexandria
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

Uhhh...if it is denied, tell me how I can nerf it so that it can be approved.

4Eden's Jutsu Empty Re: Eden's Jutsu Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:01 am

Anonymous

Around here we have it so that most jutsus do one thing, two things at most. We also compare to speeds of those with skill in Taijutsu and the gates.

5Eden's Jutsu Empty Re: Eden's Jutsu Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:53 am

Eden Alexandria

Eden Alexandria
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

Okay, well I have chosen mastery in Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. In terms of that, what would you like me to take out of it (and/or lower) so that it may be approvable?

PS: I am sorry if I might have come off as rude when I said that earlier. It was not my intention. Please work with me on this. :) Thank you for your time, and again I'm sorry if I came off as rude in my first post.

6Eden's Jutsu Empty Re: Eden's Jutsu Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:04 am

Anonymous

No, not rude at all. I should have given examples.
GilgedGilgamesh is my skype or hop into the chatbox, I heard about you and Alice's altercation and I will make sure to stop any further things like it.

7Eden's Jutsu Empty Re: Eden's Jutsu Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:49 pm

Eden Alexandria

Eden Alexandria
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

Was just recently informed that elemental D-rank jutsu weren't possible offensively. Changed all the D-ranks to C, so they should be fine now.

8Eden's Jutsu Empty Re: Eden's Jutsu Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:21 am

Anonymous

Name: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release Armour)
Type: Nintaijutsu
Element: Raiton
Range: Self
Duration: Maintainable
Charge up: Instant
Description: This technique requires no handseals. By wrapping his body in a layer of lightning chakra, the user can electrically stimulate his nervous system and speed up his neural synapses to react faster to danger and push his physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. While using this technique, the user's reflexes are comparable to that of Konoha's Yellow Flash (3x faster). By combining this armour with a high speed movement technique such as Body Flicker Technique, the user can even dodge Amaterasu at a split second (IE: as shown in the anime as well against Jūgo's Cursed Seal Chakra Blast at point blank range). The armour also increases the user's defense, drastically reducing damage from incoming techniques (Tech Rank - 2 Ranks: S > B etc.). It negates damage from incoming Raiton attacks (IE: In the anime, even a direct Chidori from Sasuke was barely able to pierce the Raikage's chest). In addition, the armour also increases the user's strength by 3x.

Drawback: The user is limited to taijutsu while this technique is activated.

I told you how to change this....

So, sorry,

Denied.

You can ask someone else on this site that has LRA for permission to use their jutsu. The rest are approved.

9Eden's Jutsu Empty Re: Eden's Jutsu Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:13 pm

Eden Alexandria

Eden Alexandria
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

I have sorted things out with the S-rank and will be making a new one. The canon LRA which I wanted to make has been placed in the Temp. Bans section, so that is settled.

Edit: Sorry haha. I meant that I will make my new S-rank and then finish the grading for my starter jutsu.

10Eden's Jutsu Empty Re: Eden's Jutsu Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Anonymous

Just lemme know when ya make a new one :3

11Eden's Jutsu Empty Re: Eden's Jutsu Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:36 am

Eden Alexandria

Eden Alexandria
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

Okay! Bump!

12Eden's Jutsu Empty Re: Eden's Jutsu Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:39 am

Anonymous

Huzzah, Great Fire Annihilation is poifect and approved!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum