Suna Genin

Sato wrote:
Teiji's Techs 73m2

Name:[a realistic name, please.]
Type:[ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc.]
Element:[Does this jutsu have an element?]
Range:[how far can this Jutsu reach?]
Duration: [How long does this jutsu last for?]
Hand Seals/Charge up:[How many seals does this jutsu require or how long does it take to charge before use?]
Description:[What does this Jutsu do? What does it look like etc.. details are important.]

Code:
[center][img]http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/1723/73m2.png[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b][a realistic name, please.]
[b]Rank:[/b][What rank is this Jutsu?]
[b]Type:[/b][ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc.]
[b]Element:[/b][Does this jutsu have an element?]
[b]Range:[/b][how far can this Jutsu reach?]
[b]Duration:[/b] [How long does this jutsu last for?]
[b]Hand Seals/Charge up:[/b][How many seals does this jutsu require or how long does it take to charge before use?]
[b]Description:[/b][What does this Jutsu do? What does it look like etc.. details are important.]

2Teiji's Techs Empty Re: Teiji's Techs Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:34 pm

Teiji

Teiji
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Teiji's Techs 73m2

Name: Genjutsu: Odd World
Type: Genjutsu
Element: No
Range: 30 Meters
Duration: 2 posts
Hand Seals/Charge up: Jaguar charges chakra in his paw and places it on the ground
Description:
This genjutsu captures the opponent through sight so basically if they see it they get caught in it. when the summon puts its paw on the ground it omits a wave of chakra on the ground that's not visible or detectable except by sensory techniques and if the opponent is touched by this chakra wave they would be caught in the genjutsu. Basically this genjutsu in the targets eyes makes the world around then become swirls of pitch black and purple and it makes then dizzy looking at it. This can be used for a distraction and to prevent the opponent from seeing certain actions as they would be caught up in the genjutsu.
Teiji's Techs 73m2

Name: Genjutsu: Senses
Type: Genjutsu
Element: Nope
Range: 25 meters
Duration: 4 posts
Hand Seals/Charge up:
Requires for a genjutsu to already be active on a target.
Description:
Requires for a genjutsu to already be cast on somebody already basically this genjutsu overlaps the current genjutsu and adds an extra sense to what the person already feels. The sense is of the user's choice but only one sense can be added so if the person feels a burning sensation this jutsu could add the sound portion with perhaps the crackle of flames.

This is for my future summon not for me

Last edited by Teiji on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total

3Teiji's Techs Empty Re: Teiji's Techs Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Teiji

Teiji
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Bump

4Teiji's Techs Empty Re: Teiji's Techs Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:50 am

Anonymous

First one I am gonna have to deny, if you cannot see why then just realize you will have to be scaling back a lot of what you expect. As for the second one, I do not want to have jutsus stacking as it causes all sorts of messes and ruins the spirit of rping naruto

5Teiji's Techs Empty Re: Teiji's Techs Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:39 am

Teiji

Teiji
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Ok the first jutsu I'll say nothing about and accept its denied but for the second one genjutsu are allowed to be stacked per the combat styles just take a look under genjutsu ex this is an excerpt from the adept genjutsu section

Those of this level can learn Genjutsu techniques of all levels, including the powerful SS-Ranked ones. At this level they gain something new, the ability to cast up to three Genjutsus at the same time, so even if their foe cancels one or two, the third one will still be cast upon them until they realize that they have been tricked.

So why can't I use that genjutsu as it is allowed?
(Also I'm going to edit the first genjutsu into something else)

6Teiji's Techs Empty Re: Teiji's Techs Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:54 am

Anonymous

Because while it is allowed to stack I don't want one that's JUST for stacking. It kinda messes you over and starts the stacking race, which ends up messing over a lot of people. Needless to say would you rather have three genjutsus that they have to break of have just the one with three worth of chakra you poured in?

7Teiji's Techs Empty Re: Teiji's Techs Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:26 am

Teiji

Teiji
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

I see where your going I edited my first tech mind checking?

8Teiji's Techs Empty Re: Teiji's Techs Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:34 am

Anonymous

What exactly is the genjutsu trigger for the first one?

9Teiji's Techs Empty Re: Teiji's Techs Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:39 am

Teiji

Teiji
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

This genjutsu captures the opponent through sight so basically if they see it they get caught in it.

It says it in the desc watching the summon charge the chakra and put his paw on the ground is the trigger, (I edited this next part in) when the summon puts its paw on the ground it omits a wave of chakra on the ground that's not visible or detectable except by sensory techniques and if the opponent is touched by this chakra wave they would be caught in the genjutsu.

10Teiji's Techs Empty Re: Teiji's Techs Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:56 am

Anonymous

Okay I figured, this would need to be a genjutsu made with your summon as it seems your summon makes it.

11Teiji's Techs Empty Re: Teiji's Techs Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:29 am

Teiji

Teiji
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Teiji's Techs 73m2

Name: Wood Release: Seeds
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Mokuton
Range: 2 meters
Duration: Until dispelled
Hand Seals/Charge up: Snake to make the seeds and Ram to activate them
Description:
The user performs the hand seal then increase chakra flow to their hand producing seeds. These seeds are not simple fuckboy seeds no when activated through the ram hand seal the seed rapidly grows outward expelling vines made to constrict an enemy, they will wrap around an opponent restricting their movement rendering them useless. Each time the jutsu is initially activated 2 seeds are produced.

Code:
Teiji's Techs 73m2

Name: Explosive Seal
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: Nope
Range: 4 meters
Duration: Until activated
Hand Seals/Charge up: Snake to activate the explosion
Description:
By writing the word drawing an E on whatever surface you want that is the basis for the explosion. E standing for explosion the user then puts their chakra into the material they wrote the letter with to connect the chakra to Teiji. Performing the snake hand seal explodes the seal and the explosion is slightly stronger than an explosive tag. If somebody were to get caught in a blast with two or more they would be knocked out. Or at the very least dazed and confused.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum