All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

New life [open]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New life [open] Empty New life [open] Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

It would seem construction had already begun on the mountain now filled with faces, Next to Lady Luci was a new face in creation Rain Ryder's. The first Medical Hokage since Lady Tsunade. An achievement he was ever so proud off. Sitting upon the large wall watching construction Rain was deep in thought about how he could try to make Konoha grow, How he could forge a head with such things.

[Shitty post but the cold is killing me]

2New life [open] Empty Re: New life [open] Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:59 am

The Second V

The Second V
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin

Sandayu watched the carving and sculpting with great pride. This was a time of commemoration and celebration. This pride did not come from his acknowledgement of Lord Rain. This was his own pride. This was his own nationalistic spirit and reverance of himself. Someday, his face will be immortalized on the mountain. Everyone will know him as the Hokage. The Monkey Kid will become a 'Shinobi God'. One day, he will surpass even "The Professor". One day.

Sandayu looked with a surprised reaction at the Hokage Rain who was just sitting by. He was observing his own legacy. Sandayu was curious. He was curious ever since the time he was born. He was curious about what everyone else thought of him. Sandayu hopped over to where Rain was. He stuck to the wall Rain was standing near with chakra.

"Sup...... Ho-ka-ge. Sandayu Sarutobi at your service. I'm here to make sure the birds don't poop on your stone head. You should make that a mision y'know. A B-rank. Maybe." he suggested, a wide smile on his face.

~ Shit ~

3New life [open] Empty Re: New life [open] Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:06 pm

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

Naturally the noise of the genin moving would allow the Hokage to catch his attention before the young male had even made his official presence known, Watching the young boy Rain would only smile, The youth of today the next generation were all so lively. Adam Kyo and now this boy Sandaru. Maybe these kids could rub off on Adam whom though lively was very sullen and very serious. He needed fun in his life and Rain being super fun couldn't even break him. "Hahaha im afraid that the statues don't need to be cleaned from bird poop young Sarutobi, You see there is a secret we kages are taught, A tradition of sorts so powerful that it disolves all bird poop within the area and turns them into BON BONS, The magical power of Konoha is magnificent, But if the technique ever fails i shall make it top priority to clean the monument, Though i don't think the deceased care to much for bird poop." Rain would say with a soft chuckle before staring at the young genin. "So young Sarutobi, How is life as a genin treating you, Are you enjoying the role you play to protecting your home?" Rain would ask.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum