Skill Rank: D

Takeshi's Chara App V128

Height:
3 Ft
Weight: 85 Lbs
Hair color: black
Eye Color: Brown
Looks Image: Avatar
Looks Description: Takeshi is really small and short. He has long brown hair and pale skin. He likes to cut his nails so his nails are always really nice. He is really scrawny and doesn't weigh that much and is really light compared to a lot of people. He has a lot of muscle because he's a strong ninja, but it doesn't fit proportionally with his small body so he looks funny. His eyes are brown and his fingers are curved like his nails. He wears whatever he wants, but mostly ninja attire because he's always on the job.

His ninja attire consists of tightened clothing that doesn't limit movement. His attire is completely revolved around his persona, strengths, and weaknesses. Whilst exploiting his quick movements and small stature in tightened flexible clothing his apparel also serves as a form of protection. His flexible clothing able to constrict or retract based on the environmental condition.

Takeshi's Chara App Cy10

Personality Description: Takeshi is a really paranoid person because of what happened at a young age. He doesn't like making friends and he doesn't like girls. He finds that girls make him feel ewwie on the inside. He's really quiet, but isn't afraid to speak up his mind. He enjoys life, but realizes that everything should die at a young age so they don't suffer a horrible life. He thinks that despair is the only thing that sets him apart from everybody else so he tries to be happy all the time. He tries to be super cheerful because he feels like his part time job could be a cheerleader for his village. When he's not a cheerleader he pretends that he's an important genin in the world.

Other than his fear of girls because they have cooties and his inability to comprehend his own personal identity Takeshi finds himself to be a logical thinker in the midst of communication or heated battle. Thinking carefully, quickly, and usually rashly in order to maintain the best decision his brain could formulate. Due to his young age, however, sometimes these actions aren't necessarily the best, but the fact that he could handle himself in such a situation and determine action proves his mental prowess. All forms and actions in relation to his abilities are detailed finely for his age. Thus, at his age he can be considered a decent shinobi even with his low rank inexperience. He has potential nonetheless and wants to grow to see that potential unfold ~!
*Missions
*Trying to be cheerful
Dislikes:
*Old people
*Desperation
*Drugs
Catch Phrases: Nothing because ninjas don't talk.
Nindo: *Your

His nindo is to protect himself and end the worlds torment through peaceful negotiation like what Hashirama did or tried to do when he was Hokage. He doesn't want to hurt anyone as much as he wants to save them. Takeshi understands that all things come to an end no matter what and to him, this end is the only thing he believes can set a person free from the clutches of an evil world. The only nindo that would counter this ending would be peace. As his wish for an ending and for peace go hand in hand. He wishes to construct a peaceful ending.

Takeshi's Chara App 73m2

Element Affinity: Earth
Sub Element Affinity: None

Takeshi's Chara App 32es

History: Takeshi was born in a sexist household with his mom that beat him for being a boy. He was sent away from his little village on the outskirts of Konoha in order to become a Konoha ninja at the academy. Takeshi was very skilled in lots of arts even though he was really young and didn't know a lot. He was a smart boy though and graduated really fast really young. After graduation he got paired into a team where he was the youngest. Since he was always expected to bare minimal responsibility he left his group because he felt like nobody could treat him as an equal. Takeshi now lives as a homeless orphan on Kumogakure streets doing low ranked missions for money.

After a year or so of doing this process he finally became nine years old and was found to be somewhat of a rather qualified shinobi. Sometimes being spoken of as a protege for his mental and personal ability to persevere throughout many missions multiple times a day. Thus, qualifying him for future chunin exams and future potential teams. However, his personality restricts him from most team bonding and therefore as time progresses he remains a homeless individual. Bound his the laws of maturity his splendid ability at his age is something that sets him apart from many others.

Years have passed and now he's a 17 year old genin ready to take action ~ !
RP Sample: I'm a genin

Last edited by Takeshi Orogami on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:20 am; edited 3 times in total

2Takeshi's Chara App Empty Re: Takeshi's Chara App Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:43 am

Anonymous

'Takeshi finds himself to be a logical thinker in the midst of communication or heated battle.'

What nine year old can do this?

Inb4 Itachi as we already denied the prodigy apps going on.

3Takeshi's Chara App Empty Re: Takeshi's Chara App Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:55 am

Anonymous

Takeshi wrote:Thinking carefully, quickly, and usually rashly in order to maintain the best decision his brain could formulate. Due to his young age, however, sometimes these actions aren't necessarily the best, but the fact that he could handle himself in such a situation and determine action proves his mental prowess.
The only reason he can be considered a logical thinker is because of his ability to make quick decisions. However, as stated above, they're not always the best, are usually flawed, and the way he makes his decisions is what allows him to be considered a "logical thinker" at his age.

If you're referring to the protege thing,

Takeshi wrote:Sometimes being spoken of as a protege for his mental and personal ability to persevere throughout many missions multiple times a day
This just reasons his perseverance and ability to keep going. Hard workers can be considered proteges. I.e. Naruto and Lee.

---------------

He's still a child portrayed for his inability to make the best decision more times over. However, he is personified for his ability to at least "make" these decisions.

Also, Kakashi did the chunin exams at age 6 and passed and Guy completed them upon age 11. Zabuza passed the academy in the Bloody Mist era at age 9, which prompted every academy student to slaughter one another multiple times over in order to get promoted or become a candidate to join the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. Lee as a preteen had access to five out of eight of the inner gates. Etc.

Naruto psychology and age related abilities are on a much different scale compared to real life.

Cuz you know

10 Year olds spit fireballs

Takeshi's Chara App 3231040220 

4Takeshi's Chara App Empty Re: Takeshi's Chara App Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:02 am

Anonymous

At all those points you have you can put at his age after them to get this thing approvable.

5Takeshi's Chara App Empty Re: Takeshi's Chara App Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:04 am

Anonymous

Have no idea what you just said so I made him 11 instead.

Takeshi's Chara App 2500757172

6Takeshi's Chara App Empty Re: Takeshi's Chara App Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:07 am

Anonymous

Every time you have 'blah blah super smart so much awesome blah blah' put FOR HIS AGE or AT HIS AGE, etc. Or else I cannot approve this.

7Takeshi's Chara App Empty Re: Takeshi's Chara App Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:11 am

Anonymous

Persona edits

Takeshi wrote: All forms and actions in relation to his abilities are detailed finely for his age. Thus, at his age he can be considered a decent shinobi even with his low rank inexperience. He has potential nonetheless.
Historia edits

Takeshi wrote:Bound his the laws of maturity his splendid ability at his age is something that sets him apart from many others.

8Takeshi's Chara App Empty Re: Takeshi's Chara App Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:13 am

Anonymous

lolz not what I said Mugen you troll.

9Takeshi's Chara App Empty Re: Takeshi's Chara App Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:21 am

Anonymous

Since Blaine is unclear about what information he wants presently changed I am now a seventeen year old three foot orphan. Completely changing the dynamic of my character because his psychology major is too good for me.

10Takeshi's Chara App Empty Re: Takeshi's Chara App Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:23 am

Anonymous

How does a logical thinker in combat and someone so apparently smart not pass the exams at an earlier age?

11Takeshi's Chara App Empty Re: Takeshi's Chara App Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:24 am

Anonymous

If you're too incompetent to check a character application I'll ask someone else

Kthx

12Takeshi's Chara App Empty Re: Takeshi's Chara App Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:26 am

Anonymous

Nah you get me, you can go for another Admin but the buck stops here.

I am an admin on this site, so when I do not think things are up to my standard. I will call them out, thats why Sato made me staff in the first place.

13Takeshi's Chara App Empty Re: Takeshi's Chara App Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:28 am

Anonymous

Spoiler:

Kthxbai I'll get someone else please stop spamming my thread with your argumentative pseudo-intellectual statement.

14Takeshi's Chara App Empty Re: Takeshi's Chara App Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:37 am

Anonymous

Locked for disrespect.

Warning 2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum