Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cursed Seat & The Crumbled Ice [Event]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rei

Rei

((OOC: This is the start of the new Mizukage. It explains what happened to the previous one. Your characters may get involved and ask questions or make objections. This is a village event, so everyone who posts get's 1000 Ryo. Only Kiri shinobi may post in it.))

As soon it all became that clear to ginjo who was still astonished, his position was no longer needed. As he sat in his office at ANBU base he was just going through the files on members. 2 elders of the hidden mist repeated what they said to him,

"Ginjo Kaguya a great omen has fallen before us!! How has the mizukage mizuki fallen!! It must be a curse that has fallen onto the mist since the 1st!! ... As we are in desperate situation you are called and agreed to become the new mizukage ...Will you accept"

They both said with stern authority, they both new and had a meeting soon after the attack. The 2 elders stood at his desk with 4 anbu guarding them, one of the ANBU placed the mizukage outfit on his desk ontop of files. This was going so fast for ginjo his face looked troubled, yes he was a fine ninja but to run a village at a time of crisis was the highest peak for him. He stared at the 2 elders and then at the outfit, weighing his options in his mind before he came to a leveled decision, he stood up slowly, he too was dress in full anbu gear with his white and red mask hiding his face but his long silver hair shown wrapped up and held in a bundle behind him. Ginjo grasping as much as he knows about the situations then responds.

"Well... This i am shock to hear... For me to be burdened with the curse of village as the 4th... Shall i inherit their madness and misfortune? ... But Since it is to protect the village i serve, i shall protect the village with the villagers will behind me..." ,Ginji said rather calm, his nerves soon came down. He grasped the mizukage outfit and placed it on over his anbu oufit with the mizu hat placed on his head, that that moment on he was the fourth mizukage.

"As the 4th mizukage I anonuce this seat the "Cursed One, The Bloody Bone"... As i claimed this seat in the bloodiest era... As i am young... i am the youngest to gain this title, but with the village support and the anbu we we rebuild the village hidden in the mist...", Ginjo stood in the full gear , he waited for the 2 elders to speak which they did in great confidence. "Ginjo from the kaguya clan has taken the curse seat as the 4th... We will support you as we took the notice you are the youngest and inexperience because of being 17... But that was the risk we have to take so you can see the level of crisis at this moment. Please we must hurry to inform the village as its in uproar from the extent of damage done to the building it has completely caved in and would be in repair soon after your speech, we must go!!", The 2 elders said, their tones had confidence but the doubt was stronger, As the 2 nodded to him they turned around and started walking as ginjo made it to them. They all started walking out of his office, the 2 elders and ginjo being in the middle was surrounded by the 4 anbu. They entered the hallway as there was more anbu waiting , this was a crisis at the highest level as all anbu was on frontline for protection. No one knew if the attacker would be back. "Since i need to know the details so i can properly inform the village what has actually happen..." , He said still in his calm sort of tone but with the mask his voice was still distorted, he wanted a reply from the anbu he was still in control with. 

"Mizukage-sama an attack has been made the previous kage, the building has caved and there are trees in the vicinity from the jutsu that was active, Some of the anbu members was able to see his direction of route and the description of the male, he was a member of our squad hailing from the senju clan. Right after the attack we went to recover the body but we are still in search as we do not know ifs in the rubble or on the massive tree thats in the middle...But the squad is still looking for the body...Mizukage-sama.", The anbu said with great speed in his speech to keep things brief as they entered on the streets of the mist village, "Mizukage this is where we shall leave you... we have matters to attend to about the security and safety of the the village with the council... Head to the village center as thats where the confusion and uproar is... Goodluck Mizukage-Ginjo", After that the elders departed with the 4 anbu they came with as ginjo was left with the rest, which was six in total. They departed to the center on the village center taking to the rooftops as travel, with 3 anbu being in front of him and 3 anbus behind him they would reach the center in matter of minutes. The scene was quite spectacular, entering the scene they made landing on the round rooftop right at the edge of it, The people of the village was still be in uproar but noticing the anbu and the new mizukage arriving they soon would be quiet and just looked over. 

The crowd was silent enough for ginjo to speak so he took the chance too even with his nerves building up."Villagers of the mist a great curse has fallen upon us. As the 4th mizukage   Help me fight and brake the chains of this curse... How much bloodshed must one spill for peace to be a blessing... As this is my duty i will declare that it is in my powers to protect... And that the attack that recently happened was no random attack but an inside job... Matters are being handled and the village will be under a state of martial law... In this case anbu will be deployed to subdue the crowds, secure the important landmarks and sensitive location and streets, they will be around to maintain order and keep peace in this desperate times... This operation will take place in 15 minutes... Do not be alarm but go about your usual activities .... I plan to lay my life down for this village and its people... Please cooperate with me and we will build the village up again in its full glory!!", He said finishing his speech, he stood there silent but the 3 anbu that was in front of him blocked the villagers view so they couldn't see the mizukage. With that said 2 anbu from behind left the scene to spread news about the martial law and to prepare it while the 3 anbu and the mizukage jumped down and became to walk towards the crowd. If there was any questions to be made now was the time to act before the law comes in effect he would have to do his duty 24/7 to ensure the safety.

-Anbu base-
Word got out and signs that martial was soon in effect as the village was soon occupied by the anbu, they would assist the villages of help and to prepare the operation on the extent of damage on the mizukage building, as well as recovering her body, and destroying the trees. Many anbu was seen around the village. The reason for the martial law was to give the village a sense of hope and security, and the fact that all mizukage were all short lived he was trying to last the longest. Anbu was guarding all the important places as well as overlooking the crowd and the mizukage.

-Village Center Scene-
Alot of thought was running through his head but his mask hid his troubled calm face. Ginjo would make his stand finally among the the crowd as anbu was around in the area, he waited till it was the right time to continue to step 2...

[Martial Law would still be in effect in kiri in your next 5 topics for kiri ninjas only.]

Last edited by Ginjo Kaguya on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Errors In Post, Spelling.)

Zalton

Zalton
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Village Center
Meko stood amongst the crow of panicked villagers.  Displaying a calm facade he was more nervous than he would ever let on.  Thoughts of the village’s stability floated in his head.  How fragile Kirigakure had become.  He would have never imagined that he would have see four Mizukage in his life time.  Pawns after all be taken before the king. But if the King is weak then what does that say about us pawns. I don’t want to die for a weak king.  This new Kage better not die on me .  Anbu would soon be taking over but as Genin Meko worked crowd control until the new system was in affect.  Everyone had their part to play and Meko was no different.
As the Kage spoke his words didn’t reach Meko. They seemed hollow, this Kage surrounded himself by guard and spoke of his death already. “Looks like the Kage to will expire early and if goes then my time to must be all most up.” Meko spoke allowed to no one in particular. His voice was not saddened by the thought of death he was at peace with death. It is my duty to die for the village

Andrew N. Storm

Andrew N. Storm
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

ME
ME THINKING
MEKO
GINJO
KI

They came to total chaos as Andrew and his guest finally made it to the village center. "Please, be quite. I will take you to the new Kage as soon as this is over." He side to the village guest. He begin to look around for a good spot to see his new kage, as he himself didn't known who it was. 'Really, you think the village elder would have told me.' Somehow with all this pushing he mange to lost his guest and got behind an other genin.

The crowd went silent as the kage begin to speak "Villagers of the mist a great curse has fallen upon us. As the 4th mizukage   Help me fight and brake the chains of this curse... How much bloodshed must one spill for peace to be a blessing... As this is my duty i will declare that it is in my powers to protect... And that the attack that recently happened was no random attack but an inside job... Matters are being handled and the village will be under a state of martial law... In this case anbu will be deployed to subdue the crowds, secure the important landmarks and sensitive location and streets, they will be around to maintain order and keep peace in this desperate times... This operation will take place in 15 minutes... Do not be alarm but go about your usual activities .... I plan to lay my life down for this village and its people... Please cooperate with me and we will build the village up again in its full glory!!", the kage finish his speech, as his voice was male, but ANBU stood in front of him blocking the villagers view so they couldn't see the mizukage.

'Well that an short speech.' He thought to himself as the Kage move away. He move to find his guest to take him to the new Lord Mizukage but over head the genin next to him. “Looks like the Kage to will expire early and if goes then my time to must be all most up.” Turning to look at him with an crousie face he couldn't help but say "Why would the Kage life expire early? And what do you means your as well?"

Rei

Rei

Ginjo the new mizukage was seen standing rather still but he was Sensing everyone around him. There was no one that stood out except for one source, a rather interesting source, so he signaled the anbu to give him enough space to walk through the crowd and to that chakra he could sense. As he was getting closer and closer to the different he could tell the crowd had no questions to ask, standing in front of 2 kiri genins he peered down unto them but his anbu mask covered his face. How would the young generation act towards Ginjo?, they have seem to be troubled greatly by the weak chain of village ruling. He just caught the genin asking a question to the other about the kage life expiring.
"Well Young one... My life will not expire... And yours will not aswell... Seeing your looks and age... I presume you both to be genins ...right... Who's Squad", He said to the 2 genins with a calm tone of voice. By this time he was 2 meters in front of them and the 3 anbu was standing behind him. At this time the village started to rain slightly and so the crowd started to disperse back to shelter. He awaited the genins reply and soon the new chakra he he sensed which he didn't recognize.

Zalton

Zalton
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

No longer was Meko paying attention to ceremony so he did not notice immediately when the kage stepped down.  But he probably wouldn't have done anything different if he had. As Mizukage began to walk down Meko considered his words.  Looking at Andrew he was about to respond he sensed the change in the air around him.  It wasn't the chakra, Mizukage-Ginjo and the rest of Anbu were masked by their gear, especially to someone of Meko's level.  What Meko noticed was the change of mood the voices and murmuring had stopped and there was sporadic rustle as the people letting him through.

Ginjo's words came before Meko's. Taken aback by what was said not who Ginjo is Meko responded "Who are the hell are you calling young your my age, are you a genin...? How can you be so sure that you won't end up same. If the King is weak then a pawns sacrifice is in vain.
" By this time the crowd was completely gone so no one outside of the group would have heard Meko's disrespect.  Stroking his chin with his fingers. "Well I was assigned to be on an team with Andrew. But Madam Mizuki-sama hit bucket before I could meet him (Andrew) and receive our Jonin." Despite referring to the former Mizukage in such a light of respect he spoke to Ginjo like he would to those of his age.

Andrew N. Storm

Andrew N. Storm
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

ME
ME THINKING
MEKO
GINJO
KI

"Well Young one... My life will not expire... And yours will not aswell... Seeing your looks and age... I presume you both to be genins ...right... Who's Squad?" Looking behind him, Andrew saw a group of ANUB standing before him. He turn around to face them when Meko resounded.  "Who are the hell are you calling young you’re my age, are you a genin...? How can you be so sure that you won't end up same? If the King is weak then a pawns sacrifice is in vain." With wading eyes, he opens his mouth to repley but was interrupted. "Well I was assigned to be on an team with Andrew. But Madam Mizuki-sama hit bucket before I could meet him (Andrew) and receive our Jonin."

“Hold your tongue! It’s bad omen to speaks bad of the dead.” Andrew said with anger, he eyes lock on to his. Relaxing, he look back to the group of ANBU. “Sorry ANUB-sama for his remarks. I must ask, can help me? I was insuted to bring a Iwa Jounin to the new Mizukage but lost him in the crowd.”

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Rebirth of the BloodyMist

Seated on a wooden bench a small distance away from the crowd, Poncho had been soaking in the newly empowered Mizukage's words. Very ambitious, but ambition doesn't always take one to their goal. A lot of hard work is needed, also supporters. If this Kage wanted better luck than his fallen predecessors, he was going to have to become a Kage of the people. Not necessarily dropping to their level and always appeasing to them, but they will need to stay pleased. With so many power shifts, a revolution could always be on the brink and that revolution could be the Tao. The very organization Poncho was undercover operating in. He was of course keeping the higher ups informed of motives and actions going on, but there was only so much he could do alone. With so much drama going on the information could have easily been forgotten or tossed to the side, but that was not on Poncho's plate right now.

As the speech ended, he picked up on the mumbles of the fleeting civilians. Some unimpressed, some with slightly risen hopes. The new Mizukage wasn't half bad, but his feet were only in the door frame, he still had a ways to go, but Poncho would happily offer his hand.

It was his duty as a Jounin and also he wished to see the ambitious young man succeed. He was clam and collected, but Poncho could feel an inner vigor in him. The kind of vigor that made you want to assist that person in their endeavors. As a rain drop hit his hand, his vision re-focused. He had got lost in thought and before he knew it the Mizukage was moving through the still shifting bodies. Listening from a distance his heart jolted at the disrespect he heard. "The age different isn't far, but the rank difference is. Surely this one lacks respect for his new kage."

Poncho stood from his wooden seat and moved to the collection of six bodies. Three ANBU and the other three, two Genin, and the Kage. On his way he shifted through a small array of handseals, activating his fissure fist technique. The potency was low, for he had no real intentions to harm, but the power could easily be adjusted. Approaching at a liesure walking pedistrian pace, Poncho appeared behind the two Genin, but was facing the Mizukage. "Hello there Mizukage-dono, I am Poncho Hamono, a Jounin in your village."

He would give a slight bow of his head and subtly place a hand on the shoulder/collarbone area of the Genin known as Meko. To spectators the grip would appear as a friendly gesture, but Meko would find himself in sharp bone crunching pain in an instant. Unless he also rudely slapped the hand away, but he wouldn't notice it approaching from his back. This was another one of Poncho's clan jutsu. Along with the barely noticeable Fissure Fist technique, his Body Bound Annihilation would shake the teens bones hard enough the break them before he knew what happened.

"Now I'm going to kindly ask you to not coat your tongue with such vile poison while addressing the Mizukage." He would be looking at Meko now standing at his side, with his hand still gripping his shoulder/collarbone area, whether he had fallen to one knee or was still miraculously standing. Only a second of contact was needed to crack the collarbone and with the pain the jutsu caused, Poncho would have the teen momentarily paralyzed and prolong the touch long enough to completely break it. But that wasn't needed, maybe in the future, but for now it was not necessary, so Meko would only feel the pain of a cracked collarbone. However if the disrespect continued, Poncho would gladly turn the collar bone to useless fragments.

Jutsu used:

Chakra Remaining: 230

Rei

Rei

Ginjo was standing very still as the young genin used disrespectful remarks towards him. Ginjo was one to silence this act immediately but before he did the other genin apologised for the other genin, this calmed ginjo a tab bit. As the polite genin asked him a question, his attention was turned towards him. At this time an iwa jounin was roaming around the village, that must of been the chakra source he sensed but couldn't put his finger on it. Such issue couldn't go unseen so he signalled the ANBU with his right arm to search for him, the 3 of them left the seen in a instant, their exit made his robes flutter for a couple seconds. Just after that he sensed another chakra source coming cloese and it seem to be a jounin from the mist, one from the hamono clan, such clan that rivals his own. He nodded his head towards the jounin as he intoduce himself. Ginjo was sensing a chakra flow in the jounin, like a jutsu was active, and ginjo was right when poncho placed his hand on the genin, showing the rude one discipline. At this time it was only ginjo and the 2 genins plus the newly introduced jounin, so he took off his mask to reveal his face to them. The kaguya traits could he seen along with a murderous intent in his eyes, his face expression was calm and showed peace on the outward appearance. His real voice was a lot lower then when he had his mask on, he peered down on the 2 genins with interests as he spoke "I'll only say this once... become my students... and know what hell has to offer... I'll show you the path to become shinobi of the bloody mist... Fight or Obey...", he said in a low and cold voice, he kept his offer open as if they chose to fight things could get ugly but if they chose to obey they would be under his wing. He waited for their reply as ginjo wasnt much of a talker or social person, he just kept his veiw on them.

Zalton

Zalton
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

ooc this puts me in awkward but expected spot

Meko new instantly that he had been hit with this mans jutsu.  He had been thrown off by the man first addressing the Mizukage and even worst he had let the man approach him from the rear. Meko's heart rate started rising with a surge of adrenaline. He had time and the skill needed to draw back slash the man but he would have to sacrifice his shoulder. Tears began to poor down his eyes and he began to slightly spasm as fell to his need. Not now, not here... Dammit! WHY! All those poor people. But was their fault! They couldn't help after." Tears ran profusely down his eyes much more then normally could be produced and his voice had gotten raspy. Meko' didn't get the time to acknowledge the Kages request it was to late Meko had already lost control. "The BLOOD Why are they all dead!?" Turning his eyes met the Jounin who had attacked his shown fiercely behind tear covered eyes the shown a brilliant sclera of gold. His skin had gained a black bacterial like pattern.  Despite the overwhelming killing intent imitating from Meko there would be no fight because of all the people around they would be able to put Meko down swiftly and without further injure. But it wasn't Meko's fault he spent most of his day fighting this urge inside of him but after having been injured the will he used to suppress this state. He wanted nothing more then to say that he would accept Ginjo as teacher. And despite what he had said earlir he respected him for being to accomplish so much at such a young age.

Andrew N. Storm

Andrew N. Storm
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

ME
ME THINKING
MEKO
GINJO
Poncho

'He wants me as his student! Yes! Now i'm one step closer!' Andrew thought to himself, barely picking up the newcomer presents. He mange to get his answer of yes out, when his hopefully new teammate started to act out. With a jump he land close to the new kage facing Meko. Luckly he was able to active his Tenshi no Bodi mid-jump. Standing by the side of his future sensei, he settle into the Tainted Blood Fist stance.

Jutsu:

Chakra Remaining 95/120

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

"Dammit." Poncho muttered. He wasn't really looking for any combat, just to teach the Genin some respect. It wasn't easy being a Kage, not that Poncho knew, but he could assume. Also with three others being expended so quickly, it surely was a whole new thing. As Meko peered into his eyes, the pigment of his now blackening skin, really unsettled Poncho. He wasn't sure if it was voluntary or involuntary, but surely one would go to such measures as a Genin on purpose.

So assuming Meko had lost control of some entity inside, Poncho attempted to subdue him. This would probably anger him more, but getting him in a proper bound position could prevent any casualties from occurring. Sliding his leg that was closest to Meko forward, then sweeping it back in a wide range, would topple the Genin's balance. But with the combined application of pressure on his shoulder pressing forward, it would encourage the fall, ultimately bringing Meko to the ground, if it worked out. Poncho would then grab his arms by the wrist and apply weight on his back with his own body to keep him down. "Meko I know this isn't your doing, try to grasp control. If you can't you will be forgiven, I know it's involuntary." Poncho was lying of course, but at this point he was only aiming to soothe the teens nerves. A scene was not needed, especially with the new Mizukage just being introduced, it surely would look bad.

"Mizukage-dono I apologize." His rash actions had gotten him in quite the little scene and this surely wouldn't appease to the masses if it erupted to anything further than it was now. But while speaking, Poncho would absorb the facial image of the young Kage. "A Kaguya!" His mind's voice echoed throughout his skull. His blood began to warm up in his body. The feeling of rivalry and without a doubt the battle loving qualities of the Hamono clan. but now was not the time to succumb to such things. Thanks to the constant application of meditation, he was able to suppress the instinct of combat. This of course came with a deep sigh.

Re-focusing of Meko, to avoid further eye contact with the Kaguya, in fear of becoming what he was stopping now, he prepared for a counter if it was necessary.

Rei

Rei

This was something interesting indeed to ginjo, it wasn't long after poncho made contact that the young genin which was the rude one started transforming into something else. The killing intent was indeed great but what ginjo was really thinking was that he needed to control this surge of rage. The genin reminded ginjo of his early age, and ginjo knew that he could guide this rage to focus its capabilities for the village. That being said his expression was the same when he saw the polite genin jump over to his side to face the other genin, he was already in his battle stance. The mizukage was seen still standing as he wanted to know how poncho would deal with this rash situation, and he performed brilliantly. His choice of taijutsu couldn't of been better, thats what he expected from his rival clan of course, this gave ginjo a look of excitement on his face as he peered over at poncho for a second. He placed his hand on the shoulder of the polite genin to not bother fighting, his battle stance was not needed this time. He walked past the genin slowly with murderous intent emitting from him and stood 2 meters in front of poncho who was already keeping the rude genin captive on the ground.

"Dont apologize Poncho... You gave me a good first impression...", Ginjo said with a cold tone but somewhat friendly. Judging by what he just saw, poncho's skill in taijutsu rivals his own, this gave the mizukage a feeling of approval towards poncho. His murderous intent was emitting from him rapidly even over shadowing the area, just from the small bit of fighting he witnessed, it was in his blood to fight, but he had it under control. He hoped the genin on the floor would recuperate when he spoke the 2nd time, he hated repeating himself especially to minors in rank. He would open his mouth again to speak to the genin,

"You have no control over your rage... And no control over your life if i chose to end it... But ill ask you one more time... To become a shinobi of the bloody mist will you ... Fight Or Obey...", Ginjo said to the genin in whatever state he was in, his tone was still in its cold manor. There would be no point to end a genins life when they still have much to learn, it wasn't really a habit of ginjo to do so as well, he stood there waiting for a reply as the wind started to pick up in the area.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum