Takigakure

Ikari (formerly Kokoro Kabonchi) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ikari (formerly Kokoro Kabonchi)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ikari (formerly Kokoro Kabonchi) Empty Ikari (formerly Kokoro Kabonchi) Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:11 am

Ikari

Ikari
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin

Ikari (formerly Kokoro Kabonchi) 62ae8f2e-5b44-4c97-9ce7-c4a20a7a1e07_zps306d6973
"My hatred will be your pain."

Ikari (formerly Kokoro Kabonchi) P91b

Name: Kokoro Kobanchi
Nickname: Ikari
Village: Sunagakure
Village Rank: Jounin
Skill Rank: A-Rank

Ikari (formerly Kokoro Kabonchi) V128

Height:
5'10"
Weight: 150
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Looks Image: Greeling
Looks Description: Ikari is a young man who has a jagged jaw line and eyes. He has a thin build but is stronger then he looks. He has light skin with a tattoo on the back of his left hand. Besides the tattoo, his most prominent feature are his red eyes. He has long black hair that he ties into a ponytail to keep it out of his face during battles. His hair is a little longer in the front as well and sweep to the right slightly. It is extremely rare to see him in anything but all black. He also wears a black robe over his outfit.
Picture:

Ikari (formerly Kokoro Kabonchi) Cy10

Personality Description: Ikari is a violent man. He thrives on hatred and fear and loves watching others get nervous in his presence. This is all because of his past and he has embraced his hatred. Despite his violent personality he is a quieter, composed shinobi. He knows how to keep his cool in the midst of any situation despite his bloodlust. He shows no remorse and has no care for anyone except for himself.

Ikari's world revolves around his hatred and his need to kill. He gets excited at the thought of blood and violence. He is constantly plotting some way to make himself stronger and get closer to his goal. He one day wants to be the strongest shinobi in the world that is feared by everyone.
Dislikes: his memories, annoying people that talk too much, people who try to get close to him
Catch Phrases: "My hatred is your pain."
Nindo: I will be the most feared man in the world.

Ikari (formerly Kokoro Kabonchi) 73m2

Element Affinity: Fuuton
Sub Element Affinity: Katon

Ikari (formerly Kokoro Kabonchi) 32es

History: Ikari was born in Sunagakure under the name Kokoro Kabonchi. His parents, Ryoko and Kana, weren't entirely successful shinobi. Ikari's mother, Kana, died during childbirth and Ryoko blamed Ikari for her death. He hated his son and constantly thought about killing him but he stayed his hand because of the name that Kana had given him. Kana named him Kokoro saying that he was her heart and that was the only thing that kept Ryoko from killing him.

Ryoko raised Kokoro despite his hatred toward him. He figured at the very least he could use Kokoro to advance his own goal of bringing his wife back to life. Because of that desire, he needed Kokoro to be strong. Kana's DNA and blood was inside of Kokoro and Ryoko was sure that he would need that in order to bring her back. He began researching all sorts of jutsu and science to try to form some way to bring her back all the while training Kokoro being as strict as possible on him.

Kokoro entered the Academy in Sunagakure at the usual time and quickly became the top of his class but that all changed very quickly. During his time in the academy, Kokoro had a bad habit of becoming extremely violent with his classmates and constantly injuring his classmates without remorse. Ryoko was proud to see that his son was becoming a merciless shinobi. It was also around this time that Kokoro discovered he had a unique ability, he could control the carbon in his body. Because of this ability he graduated from the academy in a year and a half.

After graduating from the academy he quickly became stronger. He trained his ability to affect the carbon in his body and developed a few new jutsus because of that. Kokoro also quickly gained a reputation as a promising shinobi. It was well known that he a prodigy of sorts but no one exactly how talented he really was. A year later he entered in the chuunin exam with his team and was promoted to chuunin.

As a chuunin, Kokoro started to become a problem. He had well surpassed his father in terms of ability and Ryoko knew if he wanted to achieve his dream he would have to do it soon. He decided to finally kill his son and use his blood to bring back his wife. He had know idea if it would work but he had to try. The night finally came and he tried to sneak into Kokoro's room. Kokoro heard him right as he was about to slit his throat with a kunai. Kokoro quickly used his jutsu that he had developed to protect himself.

The rest of that night was a long, drawn out brawl. Ryoko had tried to kill him but instead Kokoro turned the tables on him. Kokoro had beaten his father and found out about his plot to bring back his mother at his expense. Later, when other shinobis arrived to see what the local disturbance was about they found Ryoko chained to a table and cut to pieces. Kokoro had tortured his father the entire night and was standing there in front of them covered in his father's blood.

After hearing Kokoro out, they agreed that it was in self-defense and that Kokoro had actually done Sunagakure a favor by disposing of Ryoko. They had found all of his research and experiments and determined that if they had known he would've been a highly ranked criminal. However, Sunagakure decided that they should monitor Kokoro because he seemed to be growing increasingly more violent.

Shortly after that day, Kokoro was promoted to the rank of jounin. Kokoro's brutality became well known throughout the land outside of Sunagakure as well and the ANBU forces quickly took notice of him. During the next few months, the ANBU forces watched him to see if he would be a good fit in the ANBU forces. Kokoro also started experimenting with his elemental nature during this time and started trying to combine wind and fire. It was after he finally completed his experimentation and successfully combined his natures that the ANBU offered him a spot.

Kokoro had a tough decision to make. He would either become a part of Sunagakure's ANBU forces or leave behind Sunagakure and go out on his own. During the middle of the night, Kokoro made his way to the gates of Sunagakure and made his decision. He would stay in Sunagakure but not as who he was. His path was decided, he would no longer be Kokoro Kabonchi and he would turn down the ANBU position. From that day on, he would be Ikari and his hatred would be everyone else's pain. A new day dawned as he stood at the gates and he vowed to make his enemies suffer.

RP Sample: Ryoko stirred awake. He felt cold metal wrapped around his wrists and ankles. He pulled against them but he was quickly pulled back down.

"So….you're finally awake."

Ryoko quickly tried to look around the room. Kokoro smirked a little as a he twirled a kunai around his finger. The man he had called his father had tried to kill him. He chuckled a little at that thought.

"Did you really think you could kill me father?" asked Kokoro.

Ryoko's memory seemed to spring back to him. His eyes widened and he pulled tightly against the restraints trying even harder to get out.

"Oh, don't worry father. You're not going anywhere. Those restraints are made from my jutsu so you won't be breaking those anytime soon. Well, not like you could anyway since you're just a simple, weak shinobi."

Kokoro jumped up on the table landing between his father's legs and threw the kunai down right next to his father's head. The kunai hit with a small thunk and Ryoko stiffened up immediately.

"Kokoro…I…I didn't mean…"

"Save it. Your words mean nothing to me father." said Kokoro cutting off his father's word.

Kokoro raised his hand up and smirked as he let the carbon start to cover it. He had been working hard on this jutsu but he still hadn't shown anyone it. It looked like his father would be the first to see it. The first to fear it.

He put his other hand on his father's chest. Ryoko's heart was pounding and the soft thump-thump excited Kokoro. The fast drumbeat of his father's heart was the sound of fear and it only beat faster as he showed his father his left hand now completely covered in carbon.

"You know…no one has seen this jutsu yet. I've been working hard to perfect it. I can't think of a better time then now to unveil my carbon claw."

He smirked as he dragged his hand down his father's face, digging his claws into his skin. Blood. He could feel his own rushing now. The sight was even more exciting then Ryoko's fear.

"Well…father, this is where we say goodbye. Bet you never thought that all of your teaching about being merciless would come back to kill you." Kokoro smirked. "Now, my hatred will be your pain."

2Ikari (formerly Kokoro Kabonchi) Empty Re: Ikari (formerly Kokoro Kabonchi) Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:43 am

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

Anu likes. Anu approves. Anu now commands you, to do your update.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum