5'6
Weight: 50kg
Hair color:Blue
Eye Color:Blue
Looks Image:
Looks Description:
Spoiler:

Sato Inzuka  Cy10

Personality Description: Calm, Quiet and somewhat 'un-normal' is used best to describe Sato's personality. At most times Sato is quiet and chooses not to talk to anybody no matter who they are. He values peace and quiet which puts him under the unsocial section. Another feature of his personality is his calmness no matter the situation. You will never see Sato panic or show his emotions living by the code of the ninja. The reason why people call him un-normal is because even though he lacks socialization, he lives his life fine. Socialization plays a big role in most peoples lifes however Sato has no need for it.

Although Sato is the quiet person, he will speak him and state his opinions when he thinks he needs to.

-Quiet
-Peace
-Missions
-Training
-Kirigakure

Dislikes:

-Killing
-Loudness
-Cheaters
-Liars
-Traitors
-Iwagakure

Catch Phrases:
"Test your luck... if my dog bites you it aint my fault."
Nindo: Treat everything how you want to be treated.. thats why my dog is my brother.

Sato Inzuka  73m2

Element Affinity: Water
Sub Element Affinity: -

Sato Inzuka  32es

History: Sato was born in Konoha where he grew up his entire life. He grew up in a normal home with a normal family. He had a father and a mother however he had no siblings meaning he was an only child. This played a big role in his personality.. having no siblings, Sato began to develop an attitude where he didnt think Socialization was a essential in life leaving him to not communicate with the people around him. This wasn't a huge problem to him but his neighboring people who happened to be Uchiha members would often bully and abuse Sato whenever they had the chance too. Although Sato could well react and kick their asses, he would refuse not too and let them do as they please. He would be more then willing to take a beating all because he didn't want to tell them to stop for the fact being he thought that meant he was communicating with them. After years and years of being bullied he would join the ninja academy and learn the ropes of becoming a ninja.

After a few years of being in the academy, Sato learnt all he needed and soon graduated receiving his ninja headband.

Genin: Sato was now a genin but before he was even put into a squad, Sato was forced to leave Konoha against his own free will. His father had challenged an Uchiha to a spar with the loser having to take his family and leave Konoha... which resulted in him losing and Sato being forced to leave. Sato didn't want to leave, infact he wanted to pledge his life to Konoha but that was something that couldn't happen at the moment... Now Sato resides in Kirigakure becoming a ninja there.

RP Sample: Sato says hello and waves, the end.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

2Sato Inzuka  Empty Re: Sato Inzuka Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:52 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Sato Inzuka  YNTTgCS

Sato Inzuka  2417351922
- Vince

3Sato Inzuka  Empty Re: Sato Inzuka Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

This person has failed to post in the activity check or has not posted anywhere, thus the character has joined the ranks of the archived. This character can easily be removed from the archives and place back into their appropriate spot upon the request of the user.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum